FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cock ring

Cock ring

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello peps!

Recently seen cock rings here, wasn't really aware before!

What are they for? To present him in a better shape? Also is it painful?

Thank you for any serious answer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I use a steel one from time to time (it has two hoops, one over the balls, the other over the shaft). If lubed well it isn't painful, but I wouldn't restrain my cock for a long period of time in case of damage, steel is fairly unyielding.

My cock swells thicker when in the rings and my veins are more pronounced, which (apparently) leads to greater sensations for my partners.

"I use a steel one from time to time (it has two hoops, one over the balls, the other over the shaft). If lubed well it isn't painful, but I wouldn't restrain my cock for a long period of time in case of damage, steel is fairly unyielding.

My cock swells thicker when in the rings and my veins are more pronounced, which (apparently) leads to greater sensations for my partners."

Thank you, I won't ask a video tutorial but how you take it off? Won't be stuck I hope! I may buy one too.

Okehampton

"I use a steel one from time to time (it has two hoops, one over the balls, the other over the shaft). If lubed well it isn't painful, but I wouldn't restrain my cock for a long period of time in case of damage, steel is fairly unyielding.

My cock swells thicker when in the rings and my veins are more pronounced, which (apparently) leads to greater sensations for my partners.

Thank you, I won't ask a video tutorial but how you take it off? Won't be stuck I hope! I may buy one too. "

SO I have changed my avatar so you can see it (give me a minute, I will do so after this post). You take it off the same way you get it on, with extreme delicacy and plenty of lube (actually baby oil is quite good).

Getting on and off, you need to slide both rings over your shaft (lubed) and the slide each ball through the big ring at the base individually. When taking off, pop the ring of your bollocks first (one nut at a time as with putting on). When you slide both rings over when you put it on, you may start to harden, make sure you have both rings over before this happens otherwise you may have some trouble (depending on how big you are)

Thank you, I won't ask a video tutorial but how you take it off? Won't be stuck I hope! I may buy one too.

SO I have changed my avatar so you can see it (give me a minute, I will do so after this post). You take it off the same way you get it on, with extreme delicacy and plenty of lube (actually baby oil is quite good).

Getting on and off, you need to slide both rings over your shaft (lubed) and the slide each ball through the big ring at the base individually. When taking off, pop the ring of your bollocks first (one nut at a time as with putting on). When you slide both rings over when you put it on, you may start to harden, make sure you have both rings over before this happens otherwise you may have some trouble (depending on how big you are)"

You're an expert! Thanks for the advice, will wait the right lady to help me with!

Okehampton

Getting on and off, you need to slide both rings over your shaft (lubed) and the slide each ball through the big ring at the base individually. When taking off, pop the ring of your bollocks first (one nut at a time as with putting on). When you slide both rings over when you put it on, you may start to harden, make sure you have both rings over before this happens otherwise you may have some trouble (depending on how big you are)

You're an expert! Thanks for the advice, will wait the right lady to help me with! "

No worries, good luck

» Add a new message to this topic