FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Genuine advice please

Genuine advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustyLeRoux OP   Woman  over a year ago

Brecon

Not related to here but concerned. Had some very nasty messages from a someone who I was fooling around with - he had a girlfriend at the time - anyway. Have kept screenshots of what he has said. Anyway he is now blocked but concerned he will email / text. I havent been perfect at all but this happened to me before.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Not related to here but concerned. Had some very nasty messages from a someone who I was fooling around with - he had a girlfriend at the time - anyway. Have kept screenshots of what he has said. Anyway he is now blocked but concerned he will email / text. I havent been perfect at all but this happened to me before. "

Don't fuck taken men is really the.only solution.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not sure what kind of advice you're looking for, your post is kinda vague but you've done the right thing blocking him and should do so if he contacts you in other ways.

If he persists then go to the police.

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

What are you worried about? If he finds a way to contact you, you can block that. Or are you worried he will escalate things?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Contact admin on here if he’s bothering you in here.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'm not sure what the significance is that he had a partner at the time? Is it the partner messaging you?

Change your number and email.

Brecon

"What are you worried about? If he finds a way to contact you, you can block that. Or are you worried he will escalate things?"

I am worried he will escalate things yes.

Brecon

"Not related to here but concerned. Had some very nasty messages from a someone who I was fooling around with - he had a girlfriend at the time - anyway. Have kept screenshots of what he has said. Anyway he is now blocked but concerned he will email / text. I havent been perfect at all but this happened to me before.

Don't fuck taken men is really the.only solution. "

Is isnt to do with here. And he cheated on his wife so yeah. Said I wasnt perfect.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What are you worried about? If he finds a way to contact you, you can block that. Or are you worried he will escalate things?

I am worried he will escalate things yes. "

tell him you have screen shots and will go to the police if he contacts you again.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Not related to here but concerned. Had some very nasty messages from a someone who I was fooling around with - he had a girlfriend at the time - anyway. Have kept screenshots of what he has said. Anyway he is now blocked but concerned he will email / text. I havent been perfect at all but this happened to me before.

Is isnt to do with here. And he cheated on his wife so yeah. Said I wasnt perfect."

Sorry, that wasn't meant to be a dig at you, I just find the taken men seem to suffer with rejection rage more than singles.

By *heLaserGuyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Seems there might be more to it....I'm asking why would he be the one getting nasty, I'd have thought the wife would be the one causing trouble, unless he just wanted to keep you as a bit on the side and you wanted more...Letting the cat out of the bag etc ?

Brecon

"What are you worried about? If he finds a way to contact you, you can block that. Or are you worried he will escalate things?

I am worried he will escalate things yes. tell him you have screen shots and will go to the police if he contacts you again. "

Told him that. He emailed me as I blocked him.

Brecon

Is isnt to do with here. And he cheated on his wife so yeah. Said I wasnt perfect.

Sorry, that wasn't meant to be a dig at you, I just find the taken men seem to suffer with rejection rage more than singles."

Its ok. Just worried for obvious reasons

Report to police... they will have an armed response unit kicking down his door before you can count to 10....or 5 if you say he did it via Facebook....that's true

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Who knows, only a few bits if info you've given, (always at least two sides to a story.), has he threatened you or just continued to text.

Report delete block move on.

» Add a new message to this topic