FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab journey of discovery

Fab journey of discovery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifeandhubby400 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

Im not naive enough to believe guys on here meets or otherwise when they say ive a gorgeous body ,sexy blah ,blah,my body issues are my own to deal with but wont lie hearing this at times has built me up from having no pics to now buying sexy underwear etc for pics and meets ,that wasnt the plan to start ,hubby tells me the same and always has done ,but as most wives i feel he has too say that as he loves me ,and the guys say it as they want to fuck me which is fine ,im waffling now sorry my point is its been a journey of discovery ive gone from (quote from a regular meet )a shy mouse to a vixen anyone else feel they have grown on here ,in normal life im even wearing things id never would have before ,at my age nearly 56 its a big thing and long may it continue ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love this . Go girl!

Wow that’s amazing I’m happy for you for sure it has made me feel more confident I think it’s great x

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

That's great to hear and hope you are thoroughly enjoying your newfound confidence.

Confidence is also sexy

Sexy isnt one tangible thing, in my opinion it's a state of mind that's terribly infectious.

Maybe that's why FAB is such a success for drawing people here to seek others.

I certainly found that those who laughed, indulged and wanted to be sexy caught my attention regardless of shape or size.

Enjoy, everyone can be sexy, and no, not everyone will be attracted but you can have great fun finding out who does.

BTW yes, I think you look great.

"Im not naive enough to believe guys on here meets or otherwise when they say ive a gorgeous body ,sexy blah ,blah,my body issues are my own to deal with but wont lie hearing this at times has built me up from having no pics to now buying sexy underwear etc for pics and meets ,that wasnt the plan to start ,hubby tells me the same and always has done ,but as most wives i feel he has too say that as he loves me ,and the guys say it as they want to fuck me which is fine ,im waffling now sorry my point is its been a journey of discovery ive gone from (quote from a regular meet )a shy mouse to a vixen anyone else feel they have grown on here ,in normal life im even wearing things id never would have before ,at my age nearly 56 its a big thing and long may it continue .. "

Maybe accept this from someone too far away to be angling for a fuck OP. Great pics. Very sexy bod with amazing breasts. Wish I was way closer; hubby is a lucky guy.

"Im not naive enough to believe guys on here meets or otherwise when they say ive a gorgeous body ,sexy blah ,blah,my body issues are my own to deal with but wont lie hearing this at times has built me up from having no pics to now buying sexy underwear etc for pics and meets ,that wasnt the plan to start ,hubby tells me the same and always has done ,but as most wives i feel he has too say that as he loves me ,and the guys say it as they want to fuck me which is fine ,im waffling now sorry my point is its been a journey of discovery ive gone from (quote from a regular meet )a shy mouse to a vixen anyone else feel they have grown on here ,in normal life im even wearing things id never would have before ,at my age nearly 56 its a big thing and long may it continue .. "

Yes, I wouldn’t have dreamed of taking and showing some of the pics I have done. Like you I’m realistic to know a lot of the comments are only flanter but it’s still nice to have that boost.

Plus you do look great x

» Add a new message to this topic