FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Young guys.

Young guys.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uscularLove OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Hey how do you lady feel about young guys?.

I'm not sure if I'm right but I feel like we are slightly discrimated as they feel we aren't mature enough ot experienced enough.

Which tbh is not true as age is not relative to those qualities as if you started young then you could of had put way more bedroom hours.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've done ok

Its because fab is full of old bints who have kids our age

Makes them feel weird

You aren’t discriminated against. Some people just simply aren’t attracted to younger men. The only ‘young’ guy I’ve been attracted to is my husband, and he’s four years older than me.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

People not having sex with you is not discrimination. Lots of people love younger men on here, you've not been here long, give it time

london

Hmm ok thanks for clearing that up. I just get a shit load of invites from trannies and deleted messages from those I'm actually interested in...

Think about it the ave age of most of fab id guess is 40 to 50 a lot of them will have kids your age now altho some people get off on the sex with there kids mates a lot dont but dont give up they are out there

Everyone gets messages deleted, not attributed just to age. Have patience, contribute positively on the forums and go from there. Definitely not discrimination, be respectful and with time it'll happen.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Hmm ok thanks for clearing that up. I just get a shit load of invites from trannies and deleted messages from those I'm actually interested in..."

That happens to men of every age.

"Tranny" isn't a nice term and you should drop it from your vocabulary.

"Hmm ok thanks for clearing that up. I just get a shit load of invites from trannies and deleted messages from those I'm actually interested in..."

Because they aren’t interested in ya. Keep trying with folk, I’m sure you’ll get there

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"Hey how do you lady feel about young guys?.

I'm not sure if I'm right but I feel like we are slightly discrimated as they feel we aren't mature enough ot experienced enough.

Which tbh is not true as age is not relative to those qualities as if you started young then you could of had put way more bedroom hours. "

I don’t think experience is just down to the number of bedroom hours. Minicab drivers have been doing 100,000 miles a year for ages and yet most can’t drive for toffee.

My boss has been a manager for decades and yet he makes Captain Bligh look like a man-management genius.

Don’t get wound up about what you’re not and focus on the good bits of what you are

london

Yeah,

I think when I develop a bit more presence on this website and I'm more respected then they will see me as a potential.

Atm because I'm new and have no outstanding 5-star verifications.

I don't have any recommendations to attract them.

Which tbh is not true as age is not relative to those qualities as if you started young then you could of had put way more bedroom hours. "

Having more bedroom hours doesn't automatically make you a better lover.

That would be seen by many women as an immature way to look at things.

Which tbh is not true as age is not relative to those qualities as if you started young then you could of had put way more bedroom hours.

I don’t think experience is just down to the number of bedroom hours. Minicab drivers have been doing 100,000 miles a year for ages and yet most can’t drive for toffee.

My boss has been a manager for decades and yet he makes Captain Bligh look like a man-management genius.

Don’t get wound up about what you’re not and focus on the good bits of what you are "

Love this!

You sir, are going places! L x

Manchester (she/her)

"Yeah,

I think when I develop a bit more presence on this website and I'm more respected then they will see me as a potential.

I don't have any recommendations to attract them."

You're not a product being flogged at Debenhams. You're a person trying to connect with people.

"Its because fab is full of old bints who have kids our age

Makes them feel weird "

Nice

Being a card carrying "old bint", I find young men can be quite delightful if they are well mannered and have half a brain x

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I’m an old bint ... but I’m partial to one or two of them ... even at the same time

Manchester (she/her)

"Being a card carrying "old bint", I find young men can be quite delightful if they are well mannered and have half a brain x "

I'm an old bint in training, but manners and half a brain to the front of the queue please. Bonus points for a little humility.

london

"Yeah,

You're not a product being flogged at Debenhams. You're a person trying to connect with people. "

Looool, well I'm just going on by what people have said themselves.

It is stated numerous times in profiles how people will not meet anyone with no verifications or previous meets..

Bedford

"Yeah,

"

Mate, you’re seeing this as everyone else’s problem. “They” don’t respect you. “They” don’t realise how great you are.

Maybe a bit more self awareness is needed because arrogance isn’t attractive.

Enjoy your journey

Manchester (she/her)

"Yeah,

You're not a product being flogged at Debenhams. You're a person trying to connect with people.

Looool, well I'm just going on by what people have said themselves.

It is stated numerous times in profiles how people will not meet anyone with no verifications or previous meets.."

Yes, but not everyone feels that way, and verifications only help somewhat.

Look for people looking for you.

You know that you can block “trannies” as you put it. Unless you are secretly into that. People aren’t obliged to be “into” you. Maybe it has got something to do with your age. Maybe the “older” people you like have got kids around your age and that makes them uncomfortable. Maybe they don’t fancy you. Maybe they are time wasters. Maybe you are doing something wrong in your messages. It could be any of those things. Whining about it on a forum won’t help your cause though.

Manchester (she/her)

"Yeah,

Mate, you’re seeing this as everyone else’s problem. “They” don’t respect you. “They” don’t realise how great you are.

Enjoy your journey

"

Yes. It's one of those things that tends to correlate with age, the self awareness thing.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Your post speaks volumes to me. Just because someone has sex for a certain number of hours doesn't make them an experienced, considerate, intelligent, lover.

Thrapping for hour after hour in silence isn't sex.

"Yeah,

Enjoy your journey

Yes. It's one of those things that tends to correlate with age, the self awareness thing. "

Except with me. I was born a legend

Manchester (she/her)

"Yeah,

Enjoy your journey

Yes. It's one of those things that tends to correlate with age, the self awareness thing.

Except with me. I was born a legend "

london

Loool.

I'm not going to get into explicit detail and start writing an erotic novel of how I think you should have sex.

But you can't say you can know what I'm like in the bedroom without having done it yourself.

King's Crustacean

Makes them feel weird "

Have to say , this old bint , never thinks of her children when talking to others ADULTS about sex.

If it looks like man, thinks like man, talks like a man and fucks like a man then it's okay to fuck it......

P.S. talks like = vocab, syntax and content - not voice quality.

london

Your post speaks volumes to me. Just because someone has sex for a certain number of hours doesn't make them an experienced, considerate, intelligent, lover.

Thrapping for hour after hour in silence isn't sex. "

Also I understand why you would have that view of "hours and hours"..

Since your a retired granny that isn't a possibility for you anymore so your stamina levels couldn't succumb to that amount of destruction

Bedford

"Loool.

I'm not going to get into explicit detail and start writing an erotic novel of how I think you should have sex.

But you can't say you can know what I'm like in the bedroom without having done it yourself."

I’m sure you have a penis and I’m sure it goes into a vagina. But there’s more to sex than just that and you’re now coming across as defensive as well as a bit arrogant.

Cool it down, you’ll be fine.

King's Crustacean

Since your a retired granny that isn't a possibility for you anymore so your stamina levels couldn't succumb to that amount of destruction "

Do you have enough rope yet youngster ?

Manchester (she/her)

"Loool.

But you can't say you can know what I'm like in the bedroom without having done it yourself."

No. But we've seen plenty of people boast about their abilities, and whether it's true or not, it's not a good look. We don't want explicit detail or boasting.

You might be the best lover that ever existed. You have to at least vaguely connect to people as people, show yourself trustworthy and someone worth meeting. People who boast about their sexual prowess generally aren't.

london

Bro I dunno why you are trying to bite on everything I say but you need to jump off my nuts.

As I said you don't know how I have sex or if I'm good or not so why are you trying to degrade and pick out parts you can make offensive comments about my character instead of trying to actually help.

Since your a retired granny that isn't a possibility for you anymore so your stamina levels couldn't succumb to that amount of destruction "

I'm pretty sure our granny would have you begging for mercy.

Manchester (she/her)

Bro, you're getting good advice, and you need to step back, take it less personally, and reflect on what you're being told.

Manchester (she/her)

Since your a retired granny that isn't a possibility for you anymore so your stamina levels couldn't succumb to that amount of destruction

I'm pretty sure our granny would have you begging for mercy.

"

For me I generally avoid younger guys because of their attitude.

Your posts on this thread being a perfect example.

King's Crustacean

"Bro I dunno why you are trying to bite on everything I say but you need to jump off my nuts.

As I said you don't know how I have sex or if I'm good or not so why are you trying to degrade and pick out parts you can make offensive comments about my character instead of trying to actually help."

Before you say another word.... READ your own opening post........

YOU ASKED for people's thoughts on the topic of younger men.

All you have proven to me is that you are incapable of listening. Which is generally left behind with maturity.

I'm off this thread, not because I feel insulted but for the waste of every one else's fingers tips.

Bye

london

Lool I love this website you guys are great

Manchester (she/her)

"Bro I dunno why you are trying to bite on everything I say but you need to jump off my nuts.

As I said you don't know how I have sex or if I'm good or not so why are you trying to degrade and pick out parts you can make offensive comments about my character instead of trying to actually help.

All you have proven to me is that you are incapable of listening. Which is generally left behind with maturity.

I'm off this thread, not because I feel insulted but for the waste of every one else's fingers tips.

Bye "

Another arrogant young guy who thinks he's God's gift except for the fact that us bitches won't consider him but for his age.

Shrug.

london

Bye "

Don't forget to take your pills

Makes them feel weird

Have to say , this old bint , never thinks of her children when talking to others ADULTS about sex.

If it looks like man, thinks like man, talks like a man and fucks like a man then it's okay to fuck it......

P.S. talks like = vocab, syntax and content - not voice quality."

I'm painting you all with a broad brush

Bedford

As I said you don't know how I have sex or if I'm good or not so why are you trying to degrade and pick out parts you can make offensive comments about my character instead of trying to actually help."

I’m trying to help by gently pointing out the bits you’re doing wrong and encouraging you to do the bits you’re getting right.

You’re interpreting this as some kind of paranoia or persecution.

How do you normally get help? Is it by people agreeing with you?

My best ever repeat meet was with a guy younger than me , it’s personality not age

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

So block tgirls then.

Manchester (she/her)

In summary.

Age, yes a problem for some, can make Fab harder. Can't do anything about it, look for people looking for you.

Fab is difficult for men in general, more under 25 or 30 (or over a certain age). All men get attention from men or TVs.

Claims of sexual prowess. Often not a good look, even if they're true. Women have heard it all a million times and it's generally unimpressive.

The attitude and defensiveness are also not new and unsurprising. Worth taking a step back and cooling off.

More attractive, humility, sense of humour, friendliness, connecting to people as people.

In general terms as you haven't asked, the quality of your profile and messages also matters.

london

FYI.

I've never said or believe I'm gods gift to women.

I'm not arrogant and anyone that knows me irl knows otherwise.

I'm playful and micheavious with my verbals yes.

I protect myself and my pride yes which may come across as attitude but I'm very mature and understanding

The purpose of this post was to talk and discuss the conceptions of younger guys and why they seem to get ignored.

Which you have told me you guys believe they are immature and have no knowledge in the bedroom and we are arrogant and sexually illiterate.

I will aim to come across and fix these issues thank you.

Answered your own question slightly there.

Manchester (she/her)

We're telling you that you sound arrogant and immature. I say this as constructive criticism.

Criticism hurts. Step away from the keyboard when it happens and consider your response. I do it all the time (or I'd spend a lot more time on the forum naughty step ).

Older women can be surprising in terms of stamina etc, and given the way this website skews, age related insults don't help. (by the way, I've been taking pills for over twenty years. There's no shame in needing medication)

You're a good looking guy. You can clearly engage in some level of conversation. These things will help you. Just stop, reflect, listen, reflect more.

By *urvy Girl 79Woman  over a year ago

Near Bourne

Me personally... I love younger guys, but we all have our preferences.

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Makes them feel weird "

God I haven't heard that expression in years but either way I don't think it's a very nice term.

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I think alot of "younger guys" who come on here and dont get what they want in the first week . Start a thread much like this one (and theres definitely been more than a few), dont like the answers. Or cant take criticism to a question they have asked. and get all defensive about it . You'll only hinder yourself in the long run and put people off who might actually like you if they see you in a different light first. rather than a thread like this. just join in and post showing yourself properly in conversation.

Not every woman will instantly fall at your feet. Some women you message might not like you just like you might not like messages from TV's each to their own. Move on and keep going till you find someone that does like you . Simple really

Agree with this mate

Hillside desolate

"I think alot of "younger guys" who come on here and dont get what they want in the first week . Start a thread much like this one (and theres definitely been more than a few), dont like the answers. Or cant take criticism to a question they have asked"

Thats not exclusive to just young guys though.

To the OP, who is obviously a good looking chap, why are you on a recreational sex site seeking out the Mrs Robinson’s of this world?

My knowledge of this site is that the younger end of the speculum (joke) are in demand from all ages. Perhaps a dating site is more to your requirements? Or maybe go out and chat up ladies in a social environment. I am sure you have a very warm and attractive personality?

Bradford

"I think alot of "younger guys" who come on here and dont get what they want in the first week . Start a thread much like this one (and theres definitely been more than a few), dont like the answers. Or cant take criticism to a question they have asked

Thats not exclusive to just young guys though. "

no I agree with that also

london

"To the OP, who is obviously a good looking chap, why are you on a recreational sex site seeking out the Mrs Robinson’s of this world?

My knowledge of this site is that the younger end of the speculum (joke) are in demand from all ages. Perhaps a dating site is more to your requirements? Or maybe go out and chat up ladies in a social environment. I am sure you have a very warm and attractive personality?"

You know I don't have problems getting females in social places.

But I'm a bit of a freak tbh and they arnt down for the things I wanna do.

So I thought I'd join this and experiment with myself and be sexually ambitious.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

For me it’s nothing to do with maturity or experience, but purely the fact I’m old enough to be your mother and it just doesn’t sit right with me.

"For me it’s nothing to do with maturity or experience, but purely the fact I’m old enough to be your mother and it just doesn’t sit right with me. "

And I am old enough to be his father do you think he is our love child stolen by the travelling circus

"To the OP, who is obviously a good looking chap, why are you on a recreational sex site seeking out the Mrs Robinson’s of this world?

My knowledge of this site is that the younger end of the speculum (joke) are in demand from all ages. Perhaps a dating site is more to your requirements? Or maybe go out and chat up ladies in a social environment. I am sure you have a very warm and attractive personality?

So I thought I'd join this and experiment with myself and be sexually ambitious."

I am sure with time lots of Anne Bancrofts will ploughing a furrow to your door. Be patient and all those freaky things will come.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I lost my virginity at 35 and I'm a brilliant shag, age is just a number.

"For me it’s nothing to do with maturity or experience, but purely the fact I’m old enough to be your mother and it just doesn’t sit right with me. "

Exactly this.

Mt current meet is three years younger than me. I used to have a rule of only meeting older men on here and real life and he broke that rule! He's very sorted and settled in his life, has the right priorities and works hard, and I think that's part of the attraction. Maturity counts for a lot.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"For me it’s nothing to do with maturity or experience, but purely the fact I’m old enough to be your mother and it just doesn’t sit right with me.

And I am old enough to be his father do you think he is our love child stolen by the travelling circus"

Haha I doubt it, as everyone I’ve been with has always been younger (with two exceptions). Plus if he was my stolen child I would have found him by now !

Manchester (she/her)

"getting females" is also quite cringe, fyi. Meeting women?

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

So I thought I'd join this and experiment with myself and be sexually ambitious."

I think that's fair enough, those are good reasons for being on here.

I do sometimes read posts such as yours though and remember the words of Tommy Lee Jones in Men in Black; 'as of now, slick, your skills mean diddly squat!'

This site is very different from other social or dating sites, your age might count against you, your attitude might too. Take some time, look around and learn from others. Some guys have been doing what you've been doing for a few years, for decades.

Oh and I'd question the word 'dominator' on your profile, being a Dom actually means something here...

london

""getting females" is also quite cringe, fyi. Meeting women? "

Thank you.

Try attending the socials, I'm sure face to face your winning personality will shine through, plus you might meet people who are into the same things!

Good luck!

london

So I thought I'd join this and experiment with myself and be sexually ambitious.

I think that's fair enough, those are good reasons for being on here.

I do sometimes read posts such as yours though and remember the words of Tommy Lee Jones in Men in Black; 'as of now, slick, your skills mean diddly squat!'

This site is very different from other social or dating sites, your age might count against you, your attitude might too. Take some time, look around and learn from others. Some guys have been doing what you've been doing for a few years, for decades.

Oh and I'd question the word 'dominator' on your profile, being a Dom actually means something here... "

Yes, I see what you mean.

I am quite dominant tho how should I put it across clearly.?

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

""getting females" is also quite cringe, fyi. Meeting women? "

Chaperoning a lady.

london

"Try attending the socials, I'm sure face to face your winning personality will shine through, plus you might meet people who are into the same things!

Good luck! "

Yeah I can't wait to start meeting people irl.

Thanks for the compliment !

Manchester (she/her)

Either don't (because it can turn people off... A lot of people don't know the difference between dominant fun sex and scary abusive sex) or try a different way of expressing it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Makes them feel weird "

#troofax

"For me it’s nothing to do with maturity or experience, but purely the fact I’m old enough to be your mother and it just doesn’t sit right with me.

And I am old enough to be his father do you think he is our love child stolen by the travelling circus

Haha I doubt it, as everyone I’ve been with has always been younger (with two exceptions). Plus if he was my stolen child I would have found him by now ! "

But would you though!

london

"Either don't (because it can turn people off... A lot of people don't know the difference between dominant fun sex and scary abusive sex) or try a different way of expressing it. "

Loool nah Im not an abuser.

However if someone was into that I'd defiantly try it with some safe words to make sure they was always enjoying it.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Makes them feel weird

#troofax"

Plenty of us elderly gents for you ladies.

Makes them feel weird

#troofax"

Thinking of starting a thread

BBC

Bints, Baldies and Crusties

Manchester (she/her)

"Either don't (because it can turn people off... A lot of people don't know the difference between dominant fun sex and scary abusive sex) or try a different way of expressing it.

However if someone was into that I'd defiantly try it with some safe words to make sure they was always enjoying it."

But that's the risk. Too many people describing themselves as dominant do use it as a cover for being horrible. I'm not saying you do, but it's an association people make here. If you know this, you can tweak your description and help yourself.

You may feel I've been harsh on you, but I am trying to help.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Makes them feel weird

#troofax

Thinking of starting a thread

BBC

Bints, Baldies and Crusties "

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We have no problem at all with meeting younger guys, in fact we only meet with younger guys.

Unfortunately there are plenty of younger guys that think having a dick is all that is required, but you get that in every age group.

If someone shows to us that they are mature enough to understand what we are looking for, and to meet it, then we are happy to meet.

A word of advice young man.

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

A lot of people have been giving you a lot of good advice, and in most cases, because you don't like their answers, you've hit back with sarcastic, and in some cases, offensive remarks.

And you wonder why you're not having a lot of joy on here.

You do realise that you're displaying your arrogant, immaturre attitude for all to see, don't you?

And the very people your hitting out at are the types of people you seem to be wishing to appeal to.

And those are just tge ones who have commented. Think how many others might have read the thread and simply added you to their block lists.

Turn down the attitude and realise that people are trying to give you constructive advice, and show a little gratitude.

london

No I respect your comments and feedback.

I'm not too sure what to put in my profile tbh.

If you could read over it and give me some tips I'd really appreciate it?

You can be as harsh as you like..

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

I prefer men younger than me, but I prefer them to be 35 and older.

Since my last profile rewrite I have been messaged by a lot of twentysomethings and some of them (not all, of course) keep pestering for on the spot meets (no way), or asking things like:

“You heading out tonight?”

“Did you get shitfaced last night? hungover?”

“Are you going to your mates house to get ready for going out?”

I feel taken back to 1997.

I am 46. I have 3 children. I go out for runs. I am training for a marathon. I like reading, languages, learning from people I meet.

If that makes me an old boring bint, so be it. And that is why I mostly talk to men over 35. Excellent balance between maturity and I get to drink their youth to keep me forever young, lol.

Often birds I speak to say it's my age why they won't meet me that's why my new one is a lie

london

"A word of advice young man.

A lot of people have been giving you a lot of good advice, and in most cases, because you don't like their answers, you've hit back with sarcastic, and in some cases, offensive remarks.

You do realise that you're displaying your arrogant, immaturre attitude for all to see, don't you?

And the very people your hitting out at are the types of people you seem to be wishing to appeal to.

And those are just tge ones who have commented. Think how many others might have read the thread and simply added you to their block lists.

Turn down the attitude and realise that people are trying to give you constructive advice, and show a little gratitude."

Thanks dude!

I hope no one blocks me I'd be absolutely gutted.

Turn down the attitude and realise that people are trying to give you constructive advice, and show a little gratitude.

Thanks dude!

I hope no one blocks me I'd be absolutely gutted."

They definitely will. You'll need to grow an incredibly thick skin here.

Manchester (she/her)

"No I respect your comments and feedback.

You can be as harsh as you like.."

Probably the best advice is general, because you have to make it you.

A variety of pictures, teasing rather than explicit.

Text: what kind of person are you (show your personality)? What are you looking for? What do you have to offer (modestly)? What makes you different?

london

Thanks dude!

I hope no one blocks me I'd be absolutely gutted.

They definitely will. You'll need to grow an incredibly thick skin here. "

Ah dam. What a shame. How am I gonna find my FB now.

Bradford

Text: what kind of person are you (show your personality)? What are you looking for? What do you have to offer (modestly)? What makes you different? "

ive noticed comparible picture next to a lynx can always seems to work

Manchester (he/him)

"Either don't (because it can turn people off... A lot of people don't know the difference between dominant fun sex and scary abusive sex) or try a different way of expressing it.

However if someone was into that I'd defiantly try it with some safe words to make sure they was always enjoying it."

There's a lot of trust involved in that type of play, an awful lot of people misunderstand rough sex for dominance, the two are completely different.

Honestly, just remove it from your profile. If you get to that point with someone, discuss it then.

It would be very easy to go through your profile and your statements and nit pick the words you use and the issues associated, I think the best thing that you can do is take a look at others guys profiles, what they write, what they say and learn from them. It's not about others writing for you, it's about learning what works for you.

Manchester (she/her)

Text: what kind of person are you (show your personality)? What are you looking for? What do you have to offer (modestly)? What makes you different? ive noticed comparible picture next to a lynx can always seems to work "

london

Text: what kind of person are you (show your personality)? What are you looking for? What do you have to offer (modestly)? What makes you different? ive noticed comparible picture next to a lynx can always seems to work

"

OK I wrote out a new one guys can u check it out and give me some hard feedback.

Manchester (she/her)

Also try to get into the head of the kind of person you want to attract. What might she want to see, what might make her hesitate, what might her potential deal breakers be?

I'm not saying you're looking for me, but I look for someone I enjoy spending time with, even if it is a one off. Who'll make sure I'm safe and respect me. Who knows what they're doing and isn't intimidated by my experience or level of kink. But you have to show, not just tell.

london

Ok this is my profile extract.

F or FF or FFF+

Hey my names Tommy.

I am a young guy who enjoys working out and meeting new people and new experiences.

I'm interested in meeting someone new to try out loads of kinky and experimental things as I am very ambitious lol.

I have alot of stamina as I do alot of cardio. I like to see myself as different from most guys on here as I am patient and will never ask you to send me pictures or meet up until you feel completely comfortable and ready.

I enjoy intelligent conversations.

About who you are and what your passionate about.

I am open for meets but I'd like to get to know you first and find out what turns you on so we can have a great time and make sure we are both satisfied.

I have explicit pics for friends only.

Start a convo with me I'm sure we will have a luagh!

Hillside desolate

"Ok this is my profile extract.

F or FF or FFF+

Hey my names Tommy.

I am a young guy who enjoys working out and meeting new people and new experiences.

I'm interested in meeting someone new to try out loads of kinky and experimental things as I am very ambitious lol.

I have alot of stamina as I do alot of cardio. I like to see myself as different from most guys on here as I am patient and will never ask you to send me pictures or meet up until you feel completely comfortable and ready.

I enjoy intelligent conversations.

About who you are and what your passionate about.

I am open for meets but I'd like to get to know you first and find out what turns you on so we can have a great time and make sure we are both satisfied.

I have explicit pics for friends only.

Start a convo with me I'm sure we will have a luagh!"

Miles better

Manchester (she/her)

Much better, although think about it more and tinker with it as you go.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Just be yourself. Don't try to be who you think will appeal to the majority. You will learn as you go along from experience and by observation.

You're ok as you are and you'll attract people you're compatible with.

Good luck on fab.

london

Ok.

Thanks to all of you for your help.

I am slowly getting into the swing of this

Bradford

"Ok.

I am slowly getting into the swing of this "

pun intended ?

"Hmm ok thanks for clearing that up. I just get a shit load of invites from trannies and deleted messages from those I'm actually interested in...

"Tranny" isn't a nice term and you should drop it from your vocabulary. "

"Often birds I speak to say it's my age why they won't meet me that's why my new one is a lie"

I didnt think you were 47 last time I looked!

"Ok.

I am slowly getting into the swing of this "

You listened and acted instead of sulking and getting defensive. In terms of maturity I can assure you you're ahead of plenty of men twice your age. If you're patient I think you'll be just fine

Manchester (he/him)

"Much better, although think about it more and tinker with it as you go. "

Exactly this.

Most profiles develop organically over time as you add bits or remove parts, mine was much the same and has only been like this for a few months.

The important thing is that it reflects you, not what others tell you to write.

Manchester (she/her)

"Ok.

I am slowly getting into the swing of this

You listened and acted instead of sulking and getting defensive. In terms of maturity I can assure you you're ahead of plenty of men twice your age. If you're patient I think you'll be just fine "

Definitely. Well done OP.

Age isn't too much of an issue it's attitude.. I was here years ago and had way more women wanting to meet me then I do now.

"Much better, although think about it more and tinker with it as you go.

Exactly this.

Most profiles develop organically over time as you add bits or remove parts, mine was much the same and has only been like this for a few months.

The important thing is that it reflects you, not what others tell you to write. "

Absolutly yes. It is telling us about you and your mind and where you are, not what you have been told to put.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Just pick people who state that they want your age, to focus your efforts on.

I prefer younger guys as most of my time is spent with them. Some people won't have interest as their children are similar ages.

Meet the rest of us

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We have an age range for a purpose. We have grown up children, like a lot of people our age, and it would be too weird to fuck someone their age bracket.

I've said it before on another thread, there are plenty of young couples on fabs, plenty of milfs looking for young studs. Try than rather general searches.

Good luck

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Been there done that and its a No from us, sorry OP

london

"Been there done that and its a No from us, sorry OP "

No regarding what?

If I wanted to meet someone my age I’d got on a dating site

Sites like this are ideal to have a nibble on someone you’d not date etc in the real world

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Been there done that and its a No from us, sorry OP

No regarding what?"

It's about being on the right page not how you think you perform.

Makes them feel weird

P.S. talks like = vocab, syntax and content - not voice quality."

Glorious.... Made me laugh x

I wouldnt say its to bad for young guys theres definaterly a number that are interested you just have to find them

It is harder for us young lads yes, but you can understand why.. the older women will come looking for you I’ve found.. just be patient and don’t annoy them lol. Some like young some don’t. Is what it is.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Hmm ok thanks for clearing that up. I just get a shit load of invites from trannies and deleted messages from those I'm actually interested in...

"Tranny" isn't a nice term and you should drop it from your vocabulary.

"

The people who you are interested in might get shit loads of invites from people like you too hence deleted the messages.

It's their preference as is yours.

Be patient.

» Add a new message to this topic