FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The susan boyle story

The susan boyle story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I like her do you? I have been reading about her life and it was interesting, her mother got her late when she was 45, susan was singing in pubs in her early life, it was strange that she wasnt famous earlier, her mother came up with the idea of her to appear on xfactor and the rest is history so to speak. I like the look on simon as you heard susans first tones and I agree with the other one on the panel that she was the best one on xfaxtor they have ever got

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shes like that vanessa bird i got banned for 4 letters starts with m ends with g people get all pissy when you use it like they never insulted anyone before

Ps id not fuck her with a corpse cock

But she didn't go on Xfactor.

It was Britains Got Talent

It’s a sad story really, I think it’s a lesson, just because you’re good at something doesn’t mean you should be famous for it.

Also shows that these ‘talent’ shows which thrust people to stardom have nothing in the way of after care and can ruin lives.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"Shes like that vanessa bird i got banned for 4 letters starts with m ends with g people get all pissy when you use it like they never insulted anyone before "

That’s because as insults go it’s a pretty disgusting term to use.

"But she didn't go on Xfactor.

It was Britains Got Talent"

That is right I got them mixed up they are almost the same.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

She has a beautiful voice. s long as she’s happy doing what she’s doing then it’s all good. Sometimes she looks like she’d rather be anywhere than on stage.

"She has a beautiful voice. s long as she’s happy doing what she’s doing then it’s all good. Sometimes she looks like she’d rather be anywhere than on stage."
Yes she got a very good voice too

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think she has a great voice.

She's different to the usual "star" and that makes people uncomfortable.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Shes like that vanessa bird i got banned for 4 letters starts with m ends with g people get all pissy when you use it like they never insulted anyone before "

I am not surprised, it is an unacceptable word to use. Complaining about a ban on the forum is not acceptable either, so it is best you don't do that or use the same word again you could end up with another one

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't think she was the best act on BGT but she had a pleasant voice. It just shows how things have moved on though as singers don't have to be the perfect image anymore, which means for the most part it goes on talent instead

She has a good voice, whether she should be famous for it is another matter but her talent means she's certainly more deserving of it than alot of other celebrities.

Either way it doesn't warrant the amount of abuse she's had over the years. She went on tv to showcase her voice and we're supposed to be acknowledging her ability to sing, not what she looks like.

"I like her do you? I have been reading about her life and it was interesting, her mother got her late when she was 45, susan was singing in pubs in her early life, it was strange that she wasnt famous earlier, her mother came up with the idea of her to appear on xfactor and the rest is history so to speak. I like the look on simon as you heard susans first tones and I agree with the other one on the panel that she was the best one on xfaxtor they have ever got "

Her mother was 45 when she had Susan,and it was her mother convinced her to go on bgt ?

What age must her mother have been by then?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I like her do you? I have been reading about her life and it was interesting, her mother got her late when she was 45, susan was singing in pubs in her early life, it was strange that she wasnt famous earlier, her mother came up with the idea of her to appear on xfactor and the rest is history so to speak. I like the look on simon as you heard susans first tones and I agree with the other one on the panel that she was the best one on xfaxtor they have ever got

Her mother was 45 when she had Susan,and it was her mother convinced her to go on bgt ?

What age must her mother have been by then?"

She was 48 when she auditioned I believe, so her mother must have been in her 90s.

"I like her do you? I have been reading about her life and it was interesting, her mother got her late when she was 45, susan was singing in pubs in her early life, it was strange that she wasnt famous earlier, her mother came up with the idea of her to appear on xfactor and the rest is history so to speak. I like the look on simon as you heard susans first tones and I agree with the other one on the panel that she was the best one on xfaxtor they have ever got

What age must her mother have been by then?

She was 48 when she auditioned I believe, so her mother must have been in her 90s."

Yes her mother was in her 90s as well

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I don't insult anyone.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

She has a reasonable voice but it is far from great.

Simon Cowell is in this to make money. I'm certain he knew he was going about to see a fairly decent singer and the eyeball-rolling before she started was staged for effect. It's very manipulative towards the audience. He knew it would make a good story and sure enough it increased her profile no end.

I'm sure she's a very nice person but there are considerably better singers around.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think she looks lovely now

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't watch the shows but she's got an amazing voice. Hope that she's well and her experience hasn't largely just inflated Cowell's balance

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"She has a reasonable voice but it is far from great.

Simon Cowell is in this to make money. I'm certain he knew he was going about to see a fairly decent singer and the eyeball-rolling before she started was staged for effect. It's very manipulative towards the audience. He knew it would make a good story and sure enough it increased her profile no end.

I'm sure she's a very nice person but there are considerably better singers around. "

Agree

One musical theatre singer who had a fabulous audition - wonderful voice - Rachael Wooding

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Susan Boyle first appeared on television in the 1990’s singing on a show called Michael Barrymore’s My Kind Of People a early version of Xfactor or BGT shows their is a YouTube clip of her singing and Michael Barrymore clowning around as he used to back in the day.

» Add a new message to this topic