FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > One profile

One profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ady23 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

Send some folk have multiple k profiles as when we look at profiles identical photos are on some different profiles. We only have 1 so can't understand why have extras? I get some couples have single profiles as well as joint. What's ur views or thoughts on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have the one, from what ive come across ive found the ones with multiple profiles untrustworthy and tbh a little odd, why would you want more than one profile? Its just weird.

Coventry

"I have the one, from what ive come across ive found the ones with multiple profiles untrustworthy and tbh a little odd, why would you want more than one profile? Its just weird."

That's our thoughts too

Couples who also meet alone might reasonably have multiple profiles, with shared photos.

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Attention basically. unless its single/couples or ones for promotion of a club and the other is their profile.

I totally understand a couple would have more than one but so many on single profiles have more than one it's probably because they get blocked a lot and have another account to keep and eye on them not sure pretty sad really when you think about it I only have one and wouldn't want any mores profiles one is enough

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

From experience I can only handle the admin of one profile so that's what I stick to.

Personally I only have the one profile.. it's genuine and it works for me .. I think guys who have multiple profiles are just trying to get to the salmon before the bears get them

Coventry

"From experience I can only handle the admin of one profile so that's what I stick to. "

. It's good to hear people are feeling the same as us and assurances there are others with just 1 profile

"From experience I can only handle the admin of one profile so that's what I stick to.

. It's good to hear people are feeling the same as us and assurances there are others with just 1 profile "

It's very suspicious a single person make of female having two accounts I block them straight away because alarms bells are ringing

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We had two when Debs was still living in Essex so we could still log on at the same time. Now she's permanently here in Norfolk we probably won't use it. It does have different pics though, the ones on this profile are the current ones, on the old profile they are from way back when.

Coventry

"From experience I can only handle the admin of one profile so that's what I stick to.

. It's good to hear people are feeling the same as us and assurances there are others with just 1 profile

It's very suspicious a single person make of female having two accounts I block them straight away because alarms bells are ringing "

Fair play. Any alarm bells is instant block

It's very suspicious a single person make of female having two accounts I block them straight away because alarms bells are ringing

Fair play. Any alarm bells is instant block "

Definitely we only want real genuine people on here other wise it spoils it for the rest of us and that's not good already too many fakes and wannabes

Coventry

Fair play. Any alarm bells is instant block

Definitely we only want real genuine people on here other wise it spoils it for the rest of us and that's not good already too many fakes and wannabes "

"Send some folk have multiple k profiles as when we look at profiles identical photos are on some different profiles. We only have 1 so can't understand why have extras? I get some couples have single profiles as well as joint. What's ur views or thoughts on this? "

Simple I need to share myself around the ladies can't get enough

We only have the one crap profile and we are at times apart and we can and do both log in at the same time which is handy.

Blocked a guy I’d already blocked on his second profile yesterday and I know of one guy that posts in the French forums that has at least three maybe four profiles.

‘Tis very creepy!!!!!!

T

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If you see a profile with pictures you recognise, the pictures may heve been stolen, it's happened to me a few times,and people have contacted me to ask why I have another profile.

Coventry

"If you see a profile with pictures you recognise, the pictures may heve been stolen, it's happened to me a few times,and people have contacted me to ask why I have another profile. "

Hadn't thought about that. That's scary.

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

"Send some folk have multiple k profiles as when we look at profiles identical photos are on some different profiles. We only have 1 so can't understand why have extras? I get some couples have single profiles as well as joint. What's ur views or thoughts on this? "

A couple who also play on their own could have 3, MF, M and F.

If they're also looking for a different audience they could have profiles for each interest.

She could also be Domme, he could be Dom, separate profiles for BDMS meets.

He might be bi, some women/couples aren't interested in bi men.

A single guy could have several differently worded profiles, hoping to cast his net wider.

There's lots of reasons why some people have multiple profiles.

As long as it's not done to deliberately deceive and is within the site rules I don't see a problem.

. It's good to hear people are feeling the same as us and assurances there are others with just 1 profile "

no point in lying.. it's hard enough on here

Anyway.. just be truthful and genuine

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

One’s more than enough for me!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Anita also has a single profile for meeting with the ladies, there are some of the same photos on both profiles.

Cal

Coventry

"Send some folk have multiple k profiles as when we look at profiles identical photos are on some different profiles. We only have 1 so can't understand why have extras? I get some couples have single profiles as well as joint. What's ur views or thoughts on this?

Anita also has a single profile for meeting with the ladies, there are some of the same photos on both profiles.

Cal"

I think a few couples do this to be fair although we don't. Everyone has their own reasons

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 02/01/20 10:30:53]

Coventry

"Send some folk have multiple k profiles as when we look at profiles identical photos are on some different profiles. We only have 1 so can't understand why have extras? I get some couples have single profiles as well as joint. What's ur views or thoughts on this?

If they're also looking for a different audience they could have profiles for each interest.

A single guy could have several differently worded profiles, hoping to cast his net wider.

As long as it's not done to deliberately deceive and is within the site rules I don't see a problem.

"

I think open and honest is OK but the opposite is just wrong and unfair on those who think they are honest. Still takes all sorts

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

My thoughts too.

A couple who are seeking kink and regular swinging meets, would be sensible to have different profiles. A BDSM or D/S profile is likely to very different to a profile for soft swap, for example. Yet both may have some of the same photos.

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

I have a couples profile as well as this one, but this one is just little old me. So I guess I fall into the "multiple profile" category. I am sure there are a myriad of reasons people do this.

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

My thoughts too.

A couple who are seeking kink and regular swinging meets, would be sensible to have different profiles. A BDSM or D/S profile is likely to very different to a profile for soft swap, for example. Yet both may have some of the same photos. "

I think this is where the "interests" choices can be a hindrance.

For example, Dogging is a choice. This could be something a person is interested in exploring, not something they actively do.

So a person who finds dogging abhorrent would pass them by.

It could be wise to have several profiles with differering interests listed.

Coventry

"I have a couples profile as well as this one, but this one is just little old me. So I guess I fall into the "multiple profile" category. I am sure there are a myriad of reasons people do this. "

I can understand. Its those that are single who have multiple single profiles that confuse us

I struggle with one lol

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"If you see a profile with pictures you recognise, the pictures may heve been stolen, it's happened to me a few times,and people have contacted me to ask why I have another profile. "

This... it’s not always the same person with two profiles

I can understand when singles have multiple profiles to keep messages about different fetishes separate. However I don’t feel comfortable when they have bi and straight profiles. I understand why they do it but to me it doesn’t respect some people’s preferences.

I could increase the potential pool of people who might be interested in me by having a straight profile, but the deception element wouldn’t sit well with me. Even less so now I’m planning to be bisexually active again after 8 years inactive.

Coventry

We don't meet Bi guys and funny enough some of the so called straight guys also have a second Bi profile. Again not playing fair.

If anyone sees my pictures on another profile please let me know. Or report it

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

More than 1 profile would just inflate the time and energy needed, which is at the limit of reasonableness as it is.

Some forget their passwords, create another profile or others get their photos borrowed, so may be confusing. Keep it simple.

By *uciferLingerieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"If anyone sees my pictures on another profile please let me know. Or report it "

Someone messaged me and sent me pics of my own! They were either just cheeky feckers or just thicker than me nans custard..obvs the latter. I reported them for stealing pics but didn't even hear anything back from admin! Fab should do more on this!

"If anyone sees my pictures on another profile please let me know. Or report it

Someone messaged me and sent me pics of my own! They were either just cheeky feckers or just thicker than me nans custard..obvs the latter. I reported them for stealing pics but didn't even hear anything back from admin! Fab should do more on this! "

It happen all the time on these sites and all the fake profiles with people pretending to be someone they are not and its sad really they need to get a life instead of living a lie all their lives

Someone messaged me and sent me pics of my own! They were either just cheeky feckers or just thicker than me nans custard..obvs the latter. I reported them for stealing pics but didn't even hear anything back from admin! Fab should do more on this! "

Omg!!

"If anyone sees my pictures on another profile please let me know. Or report it "

Before or after I’ve chatted them up

Coventry

Someone messaged me and sent me pics of my own! They were either just cheeky feckers or just thicker than me nans custard..obvs the latter. I reported them for stealing pics but didn't even hear anything back from admin! Fab should do more on this!

It happen all the time on these sites and all the fake profiles with people pretending to be someone they are not and its sad really they need to get a life instead of living a lie all their lives "

Shocking

» Add a new message to this topic