FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do any women find me wearing panties a turn on

Do any women find me wearing panties a turn on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get very horny and turned in wen I wearing some types of panties or knickers and having sex with my gf i won’t to know what is there many women who like this

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Spelling mistake there (men) not me

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

Personally no. Dudes in ladies knickers just makes me laugh.

Well thank you for being honest

Well excuse me for wanting to test the water what the hell have I done wrong do you see any pple saying I’ve met them no don’t think you do I’m very self conscious Amd I’m trying to open up a bit what’s is wrong with that really

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People the OP hasn't asked for his profile to be critiqued.

As for title of this thread, no.

Thank you

No. I think they look better on me.

They most likely would I’m sure

No I don’t want to be a woman I don’t act like a girl Im not a sissy I don’t want to a girl in any way I just find it a turn on maby coz it’s taboo or something I don’t know i don’t wear them all the time ether just every now n then it comes into play

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

I imagine a minority would but guess the majority would not...

Post what you like just don’t assume ask if you don’t know and you want to know that would be the nicer thing to do wouldn’t it don’t see me jumping to Nasty conclusions about you or anyone else

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

"No I don’t want to be a woman I don’t act like a girl Im not a sissy I don’t want to a girl in any way I just find it a turn on maby coz it’s taboo or something I don’t know i don’t wear them all the time ether just every now n then it comes into play "

You wear them because they feel and look sexy which makes you nice and hard for fucking!

Well there is that of course and it really does haha

Ino the world has gone crazy let’s be honest here if I was interested in cheating in wouldn’t of said anything about my gf in the first place

"Ino the world has gone crazy let’s be honest here if I was interested in cheating in wouldn’t of said anything about my gf in the first place "

Why use a sex site if you have no intentions of cheating?

First all I said was there’s too many cock pics we’res all the sexy pussy I don’t see the problem I would rather see pussy than cock

And thank you for your answer to my original question the reason I’m here in the first place but now my relationship gettin dragged into it for some reason

I do not

This is why I’m trying to find out because I’ve told my gf she said she thinks it’s ok for me but now I feel like she thinks I’m gay or a trans or something not that there’s anything think wrong with that seen just not mine I cnt help my kinks and turn ons

"This is why I’m trying to find out because I’ve told my gf she said she thinks it’s ok for me but now I feel like she thinks I’m gay or a trans or something not that there’s anything think wrong with that seen just not mine I cnt help my kinks and turn ons "

Plenty of straight men enjoy it. If you’re worried about what your girlfriend thinks, ask her. Not all women have the same opinion, so no point asking us if her opinion is the one that matters

Also OP - if you click ‘reply and quote’ it’ll be easier for us to see who you’re replying to

Ino and I will but I just wanted to get some other women’s opinions maby some advice I’m just lost with we’re to go next that’s all thanks for your comment

"Also OP - if you click ‘reply and quote’ it’ll be easier for us to see who you’re replying to "
thought I was doing something wrong thank you

"Also OP - if you click ‘reply and quote’ it’ll be easier for us to see who you’re replying to

thought I was doing something wrong thank you "

"This is why I’m trying to find out because I’ve told my gf she said she thinks it’s ok for me but now I feel like she thinks I’m gay or a trans or something not that there’s anything think wrong with that seen just not mine I cnt help my kinks and turn ons "

You asked if women get turned on by it though. If your concern is what she thinks of it then ask her or accept she thinks it's OK.

Accepting and accommodating your partners kinks is part of a relationship, she might not get turned on by the sight of you in knickers but the fact you are turned on probably turns her on and she enjoys that.

"Also OP - if you click ‘reply and quote’ it’ll be easier for us to see who you’re replying to

"

wish I known that before oh well now know

wish I known that before oh well now know "

Quite alright! We were all new and clueless once

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Wearing women's lingerie does not make you gay or trans or anything. It's a perfectly harmless common kink, with a lot of blokes doing it. I wouldn't be surprised in fact if it's a minority of men who've never tried their wives/gfs knickers at some point. Many even prefer it for wearing full time instead of the frankly boring and ugly stuff that is made for men.

If your gf enjoys it and you enjoy it, then it's nothing to do with anyone else.

"This is why I’m trying to find out because I’ve told my gf she said she thinks it’s ok for me but now I feel like she thinks I’m gay or a trans or something not that there’s anything think wrong with that seen just not mine I cnt help my kinks and turn ons

You asked if women get turned on by it though. If your concern is what she thinks of it then ask her or accept she thinks it's OK.

Accepting and accommodating your partners kinks is part of a relationship, she might not get turned on by the sight of you in knickers but the fact you are turned on probably turns her on and she enjoys that. "

ok sorry my grammar isn’t perfect but yes I think your right in what your saying i rink that works both ways she’s asked if she could use a strap on once and we did I didn’t enjoy the penetration side of it but wen I seen how turned in she was made me even more turned on so yer I think your right thank you

"This is why I’m trying to find out because I’ve told my gf she said she thinks it’s ok for me but now I feel like she thinks I’m gay or a trans or something not that there’s anything think wrong with that seen just not mine I cnt help my kinks and turn ons

Accepting and accommodating your partners kinks is part of a relationship, she might not get turned on by the sight of you in knickers but the fact you are turned on probably turns her on and she enjoys that. ok sorry my grammar isn’t perfect but yes I think your right in what your saying i rink that works both ways she’s asked if she could use a strap on once and we did I didn’t enjoy the penetration side of it but wen I seen how turned in she was made me even more turned on so yer I think your right thank you "

It's cool.

I wasn't having a go at your gramme BTW, just pointing out they're 2 different questions.

Wearing women's lingerie does not make you gay or trans or anything. It's a perfectly harmless common kink, with a lot of blokes doing it. I wouldn't be surprised in fact if it's a minority of men who've never tried their wives/gfs knickers at some point. Many even prefer it for wearing full time instead of the frankly boring and ugly stuff that is made for men.

If your gf enjoys it and you enjoy it, then it's nothing to do with anyone else. "

ino I just very insecure about some things and some times I just need to hear things from other pple to make myself feel better it’s easier to stay some things to strangers

Accepting and accommodating your partners kinks is part of a relationship, she might not get turned on by the sight of you in knickers but the fact you are turned on probably turns her on and she enjoys that. ok sorry my grammar isn’t perfect but yes I think your right in what your saying i rink that works both ways she’s asked if she could use a strap on once and we did I didn’t enjoy the penetration side of it but wen I seen how turned in she was made me even more turned on so yer I think your right thank you

It's cool.

I wasn't having a go at your gramme BTW, just pointing out they're 2 different questions. "

ino that’s what I ment I’m dislecsick I get things mixed up no good with my writing

Haha dear me this was worth the read! Seems I missed all the craic in the forums tonight!

Have a good day mate & good luck with whatever it is your here for

I don't like it, OP. I prefer a man to be very masculine and wearing ladies' knickers doesn't fit that image.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can I just give a reminder of the rules ,.

The man posted a perfectly good question that you would think would get some good answers on a site like this but for the most of the posts it has been discussing the OP's profile when he has not asked for it, being bitchy about the OP or his posting style, spoiling the OP's thread for the hell of it , being nasty to the OP and then attacking him when he reacted to all these comments.... all of which are against forum rules.

Lets have a bit more respect for other people please, the site is for all not just a few.

To the OP, if you start another thread when you can I will make sure it isn't spoiled for you. If you think anyone is breaking rules on the next thread please report the posts rather than react

Ta

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS, welcome to the forum OP, please don't be put off from posting, most people are friendly on here.