FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Aggro - Is it worth it?

Aggro - Is it worth it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I’m sure we have all been there.

You find yourself free. You arrange a meet. Maybe it’s a social and it’s just a coffee In town. They write you a veri (display it or not - it’s there on the newsfeed!) and then the shit in your inbox starts from others who have some notion that you should have been meeting them instead.

It’s put me off meeting anyone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I remember the grief from before so I don't display my veris or summary, who I meet when is my business.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Not a problem here thank the stars

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Always hate this. Worse still when someone I've met gets aggro after a veri of mine.

I get the importance some people place on the veri system. I just wish some other people could refrain from abuse.

Guess that is a general wish, though.

"I’m sure we have all been there.

You find yourself free. You arrange a meet. Maybe it’s a social and it’s just a coffee In town. They write you a veri (display it or not - it’s there on the newsfeed!) and then the shit in your inbox starts from others who have some notion that you should have been meeting them instead.

It’s put me off meeting anyone. "

I ask people not to leave veris. I only like social ones.

By *esse1972Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Jealous idiots ruin it for the nice ones

By *ilks xXxWoman  over a year ago

East Mids

Always a fear of upsetting some one being the empath that I am, keeping my veris as only a summery and not published does help ....

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I ask people not to leave veris. I only like social ones. "

Mine are 90% social and I’ve even had it for those before. Like Christ almighty. It was a and a bacon sandwich

Yeah I constantly get this

I ask people not to leave veris. I only like social ones.

Mine are 90% social and I’ve even had it for those before. Like Christ almighty. It was a and a bacon sandwich "

I know it’s ridiculous. Only problems I’ve ever had on here have been due to bloody veris!

Yes! Or if I say I'm only looking to meet women at the moment I get messages from men insisting that I should meet them because men have left me verifications in the past.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Simple. Post no veris. It's what I do, problem solved. No one needs to know my business and I don't ask after people's either

Too many arseholes who think they have the right to be in your pants...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I value my arsehole filters. Hello and welcome to my block list, I certainly never want to meet you, if you message like that!

Where was my fucking invite. Cant believe you met him but not me ffs

"Simple. Post no veris. It's what I do, problem solved. No one needs to know my business and I don't ask after people's either "

Has someone taken the jam out of your doughnut today my darling. Do you need a nora hug?

See il fight em or get one of the groupies to give em a slap put what you want send the nobheads to me iv got plenty rage to express

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Thats what happens when your a fab princess, everyone whats some of your time. With great power comes great responsibility

Manchester (she/her)

Where was my fucking invite. Cant believe you met him but not me ffs "

Omg my cock is bigger than his you missed out on the fuck of your life hun. Do better next time, you know where I am.

"See il fight em or get one of the groupies to give em a slap put what you want send the nobheads to me iv got plenty rage to express"

Oh Christ do you need a hug too?!!

Yeah I’ve had that. I went for a coffee with someone then I had an inbox full of abusive messages about him chill my dudes

Omg my cock is bigger than his you missed out on the fuck of your life hun. Do better next time, you know where I am. "

But mine cums 300 thimbles full at a time...

"See il fight em or get one of the groupies to give em a slap put what you want send the nobheads to me iv got plenty rage to express

Oh Christ do you need a hug too?!!"

no im in a good mood at the min but fuck with my mates and you gonna snooze

"Simple. Post no veris. It's what I do, problem solved. No one needs to know my business and I don't ask after people's either

Has someone taken the jam out of your doughnut today my darling. Do you need a nora hug? "

Your hugs are always welcome

Manchester (she/her)

Omg my cock is bigger than his you missed out on the fuck of your life hun. Do better next time, you know where I am.

But mine cums 300 thimbles full at a time..."

I've had this happen occasionally from ladies I've met in the past tbf and it did feel somewhat like I should take up being a peacekeeper for the UN!

To help put it in perspective though, you can do one of two things;

A) Remind yourself that they must have a high opinion of you to be kicking up such a stink and if they are regular meets simply tell them that you'd love to meet with them as soon as you can, but it's unfair of them to monopolise your time so you ARE prioritising meets that you don't get so much shit from. They "should" then ease off.

B ) If you haven't made any arrangements to meet with them at all, tell them so plainly and any further grief, block and forget. The way I see it, you're getting negative shit in that scenario for no positives whatsoever, best to give them the heave ho.

B

I met someone the other day and the amount of shit I got off half of fab was a joke

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

No one should ever make anyone feel like they're the deli counter at sainsburys. You meet who you meet, when you want to meet them!

As others have said though; this is part of the issue with the verification system.

It really shouldn't be anyone's business who you meet or why, the only people who need to know about it are those that met.

Surely after a certain point verifications become completely redundant anyway?

"Simple. Post no veris. It's what I do, problem solved. No one needs to know my business and I don't ask after people's either

Has someone taken the jam out of your doughnut today my darling. Do you need a nora hug?

Your hugs are always welcome "

On my way

By *cloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

We only display our summary due to one of our single guy meets being harassed by someone else after we had turned down a meet with them.

Not sure what runs through some people's heads really

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Ugh, luckily i havent had this but I wouldn't have much patience for it. I always aim to be respectful to people I meet but nobody is entitled to all your free time and unless it's been specified otherwise, it's surely a bit of a given on a site like this that you won't only be meeting them.

I've had this happen occasionally from ladies I've met in the past tbf and it did feel somewhat like I should take up being a peacekeeper for the UN!

To help put it in perspective though, you can do one of two things;

A) Remind yourself that they must have a high opinion of you to be kicking up such a stink and if they are regular meets simply tell them that you'd love to meet with them as soon as you can, but it's unfair of them to monopolise your time so you ARE prioritising meets that you don't get so much shit from. They "should" then ease off.

B ) If you haven't made any arrangements to meet with them at all, tell them so plainly and any further grief, block and forget. The way I see it, you're getting negative shit in that scenario for no positives whatsoever, best to give them the heave ho.

B"

Well said brother I fortunately no longer have this problem and meet people who are mature and know the realities of fab

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

No need to worry about them you just do yourself. Simple really

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Could have wrote that word for word too. The questions some people think they have a right to ask you is just crazy.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

I believe if you don’t show your verification summary, even if someone leaves you a veri and you don’t show it, the fact you received a veri won’t show in the feed updates.

It’s not worth the hassle but unfortunately it still happens. For this reason I only show social veris and not my verification summary

Liverpool

"No one should ever make anyone feel like they're the deli counter at sainsburys. You meet who you meet, when you want to meet them!

As others have said though; this is part of the issue with the verification system.

It really shouldn't be anyone's business who you meet or why, the only people who need to know about it are those that met.

Surely after a certain point verifications become completely redundant anyway?"

Yeah now I've got a few to prove I'm real I feel like any more is a bit pointless. I return them when left or give them if asked but otherwise I'm not that bothered. I worry it might offend someone one day though haha.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Unfortunately arseholes are going to be arseholes no matter what you do

That said, that is the main reason that I don't display my verifications - I just can't be bothered with the pettiness of it all

"I believe if you don’t show your verification summary, even if someone leaves you a veri and you don’t show it, the fact you received a veri won’t show in the feed updates.

It’s not worth the hassle but unfortunately it still happens. For this reason I only show social veris and not my verification summary "

Same

When I had a meet the other day half the ladies on here were the ones having a go at me

Awww yes the green eyed monster . Truly hate that!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Nah fuck it. Don't let it put you off people you want to meet. I think you can get shit off whatever you do on here, it's a bit bloody ridiculous.

I like the veri system, it can be nice to look back on memories as it were. And read how others see you. Also, I'm bloody nosey. On the other hand, it can be used as a weird weapon.

Anyway - people still talk about who they have met. Whether or not they display the veris.

Manchester (he/him)

"No one should ever make anyone feel like they're the deli counter at sainsburys. You meet who you meet, when you want to meet them!

Yeah now I've got a few to prove I'm real I feel like any more is a bit pointless. I return them when left or give them if asked but otherwise I'm not that bothered. I worry it might offend someone one day though haha."

I know that some people use them as mementos of meets, etc. That's up to them, the point of verifications is to prove you're real. I'm not getting any more real by collecting more veris!

Manchester (he/him)

"When I had a meet the other day half the ladies on here were the ones having a go at me "

And yet you've no verification...

Liverpool

Yeah now I've got a few to prove I'm real I feel like any more is a bit pointless. I return them when left or give them if asked but otherwise I'm not that bothered. I worry it might offend someone one day though haha.

I know that some people use them as mementos of meets, etc. That's up to them, the point of verifications is to prove you're real. I'm not getting any more real by collecting more veris! "

Yeah I have no issue with others doing it differently, it's just how I started feeling about them recently.

"When I had a meet the other day half the ladies on here were the ones having a go at me

And yet you've no verification... "

Exactly these chicks are crazy for us

How the other half lives...

» Add a new message to this topic