FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dress down in clubs

Dress down in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rixiepeep OP   Woman  over a year ago

over the hill / chatsworth

When I go to a club I always like looking at the ladies that have made an effort with sexy lingerie.I also love dressing sexy but hate a club where the ladies look smoking hot and men are in normal clothes not dressed down.in my opinion and this is only mine, I think it creates a barrier for men to hide behind.

So my question is which of you lovely swingers know of clubs I could attend where everyone had to dress down once in the club?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uesdaysfundayCouple  over a year ago

Sandbach

I see where you are coming from, but the dress down nights that I have been to the guys walk around in towels which have seen better days. This is not particularly attractive.

Would love to see guys walking around in nice black boxers. This I would find much sexier personally. Nothing better

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I wander about in my Boxers towel over my shoulder. Best look I can muster

Seen men in dressing gowns and slippers like they are about to spend the evening on the sofa. Noice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Went to many clubs or pubs and I'm totally agree with you

Man don't care how their dress

That's not cool

Imagine how long is taking for the woman to look that spectacular when you see her go in the club

Apologize if I said something wrong

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Funny , we've kinda had the same conversation

We go to the pub etc , wife dressed to kill , stockings , over the knee boots etc

You walk in a club , straight into the changing room to see someone in trackies and a t shirt

2 mins later your dressed down and all the same

We much prefer to turn up , socialize , flirt , and then dress down

It's not like we're shy , but it's the whole experience , from getting ready , to getting there , to getting it on

By *otwifeHunter808Man  over a year ago

Bury

Love the woman look amazing heels hold ups hair make up.... And I have to walk round in a shitty towel... ??

I do think there needs to be a balance. I think the towel thing is not a great look. Boxers, ok, a robe perhaps or how about those short greek style tunics?

however, I think some men are put off by the prospect of having to dress down, lots of shy fellas around

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Chameleons is a dress down club and is usually busy and a good atmosphere.

Although I prefer dress up clubs, personally I think a load of blokes milling about in their pants or in towels looks a bit scrappy. And I feel more.confident dressed plus it's good to put on some nice clothes after a week in workwear.

By *otwifeHunter808Man  over a year ago

Bury

"Funny , we've kinda had the same conversation

We go to the pub etc , wife dressed to kill , stockings , over the knee boots etc

You walk in a club , straight into the changing room to see someone in trackies and a t shirt

2 mins later your dressed down and all the same

We much prefer to turn up , socialize , flirt , and then dress down

It's not like we're shy , but it's the whole experience , from getting ready , to getting there , to getting it on "

agree

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

"Love the woman look amazing heels hold ups hair make up.... And I have to walk round in a shitty towel... ?? "

You'd be welcome to wear heels and hold-ups too I'm sure!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I see where you are coming from, but the dress down nights that I have been to the guys walk around in towels which have seen better days. This is not particularly attractive.

Would love to see guys walking around in nice black boxers. This I would find much sexier personally. Nothing better "

Ooooh, black boxers sound good to me.

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"When I go to a club I always like looking at the ladies that have made an effort with sexy lingerie.I also love dressing sexy but hate a club where the ladies look smoking hot and men are in normal clothes not dressed down.in my opinion and this is only mine, I think it creates a barrier for men to hide behind.

So my question is which of you lovely swingers know of clubs I could attend where everyone had to dress down once in the club?

"

In answer to the question Chameleons is a place where all can just be in a towel.

In terms of women making an effort and men not that's something that often winds me up, not just in a club, but in life in general. To see that a woman has taken great care to look fabulous, only to have her partner look like he's waited for her to do so then just got up off the sofa and walked out of the door in whatever he happened to be wearing seems pretty Insulting to me. In my mind he's showing her no respect whatsoever. If Im going out I'll often check what the woman I'm going out with is planning on wearing and dress accordingly to the same standard. I know some will say that's over the top, but for me it's a simple courtesy and shows respect for her and intent that you make that effort FOR her. Hopefully says good things about my own standards too.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I prefer to dress up...black jeans grey jacket with a nice polo shirt or collared shirt with shoes

I feel a lot more comfortable like that..don’t get me wrong I can dress down to boxers but not straight away

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

In terms of actual dress, I prefer smart shoes, smart jeans, a nice proper shirt, but I tend to dress fairly smart anyway. I'm not a fan of boxers, prefer briefs, so not really an option. I tend to go for a towel wrapped around me, though if I'm honest I'd prefer to be naked, and just use the towel to sit on. I've seen women walk around naked in clubs (which of course everyone likes...) but not always sure if I could get away with it. I'm not what you'd call particularly attractive, but somehow feel more confident naked than in a towel. Curious to hear other people's thoughts.

This is why I need to get sexier boxers

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

There's lots of dress down clubs, my favourite being Cupids in the Manchester area.

However, as others have said, dress down for men us often a towel. Not a sexy look in my opinion.

I think that it would be better, if clubs simply had a dress code and stuck to it. Men only being allowed in if they have made an effort.

By *cloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

Mr KC always dresses smart for a meet or club - wherever. Always a proper shirt, trousers for a club but smart jeans if we're meeting locally in a pub or similar.

Only times he's dressed more casual is meets on holidays.

Not sure why anyone would want to turn up in joggers & t shirt. I'd worry about what they looked like in other circumstances.

I agree with the dressing up thing and the towel look not great. But men walking around play areas in clothes they have been in possibly all day and stood walking is not an attractive look either. As I said this is my opinion only.

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

I always wear a jacket and shirt and make an effort, but that's the dress code for the club we go to (the attic) I know cams on Brum the guys wear shorts or towels

To be fair men's underwear is not that sexy and I've not to the seamstress skills to sew lace on me under crackers

Ray

I would of thought if you are comfortable being naked then you should be able too be. After all you are in that environment.

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"I would of thought if you are comfortable being naked then you should be able too be. After all you are in that environment."

True

Ray

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I agree with the dressing up thing and the towel look not great. But men walking around play areas in clothes they have been in possibly all day and stood walking is not an attractive look either. As I said this is my opinion only. "

I agree with you, although the towel isn't required and is probably just being used to hide more than boxers would.

I've been to several clubs where the women dress down but the guys don't, personally I hate it as it feels like the guys are showing the women off or almost fishing with them.

It should be the same rule for everyone.

"I agree with the dressing up thing and the towel look not great. But men walking around play areas in clothes they have been in possibly all day and stood walking is not an attractive look either. As I said this is my opinion only.

I agree with you, although the towel isn't required and is probably just being used to hide more than boxers would.

I've been to several clubs where the women dress down but the guys don't, personally I hate it as it feels like the guys are showing the women off or almost fishing with them.

It should be the same rule for everyone. "

I agree x

We always end up both dressed down at some point of the night and both confortable with it. he has a pritty large collection of sexy boxer's and I mean proper sexy man boxers nothing wierd, black, shiny, with zips on or lace!

To be honest he is always disappointed and complaining with the very limited selection of sexy pants for men and generally that it's sad that the culture (plus market) isn't there for men to have good dress down attire.

Saying that we went to a local club on and both thought it was a joke when the manager played Tom Jones "you can leave your hat on" at about half ten or eleven and everyone had to strip off it was cringe worthy! we both didn't feel like it was appropriate to be told or forced what to do/wear and to be honest was more than happy to see the rest of guests there fully clothed if you know what I mean.

Think it's closed down now thank god.

Men - fold the towel in half before you wrap it round. It then looks more like a kilt or gladiator skirt. Much more sexy.

You’re welcome.

» Add a new message to this topic