FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Buzzing

Buzzing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman  over a year ago

B38

A massive thank you to all those who offered advice and support when my boiler went down.

We are now back up and running. It's lovely and toastie and best of all it didn't cost a penny to fix

Nice one guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you feel down again message me I'll send you a pic of my cock

"If you feel down again message me I'll send you a pic of my cock"

Worth a shot

Just messaged

B38

Aww you're just so sweet, I'll do that

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"A massive thank you to all those who offered advice and support when my boiler went down.

We are now back up and running. It's lovely and toastie and best of all it didn't cost a penny to fix

Nice one guys "

You mean to say that posting on here gave you helpful and knowledgeable advice?! I don't believe it. We're always told that is a sex site and go to professionals

Over the years this forum has proven time and ye again to be a wonderful resource for either practical help in how to fix things, advice on best buys or what to avoid, and support for those in need who just need to turn to someone no matter if their willy is showing or not.

Posts like this prove that for the most part we're a bunch of helpful, lovely perverts and I laugh out loud at those who ridicule those for asking for help here.

Glad to hear you're nice and warm again OP.

B38

"A massive thank you to all those who offered advice and support when my boiler went down.

Nice one guys

You mean to say that posting on here gave you helpful and knowledgeable advice?! I don't believe it. We're always told that is a sex site and go to professionals

Over the years this forum has proven time and ye again to be a wonderful resource for either practical help in how to fix things, advice on best buys or what to avoid, and support for those in need who just need to turn to someone no matter if their willy is showing or not.

Posts like this prove that for the most part we're a bunch of helpful, lovely perverts and I laugh out loud at those who ridicule those for asking for help here.

Glad to hear you're nice and warm again OP. "

Evie, I could not agree more. I think of us as like a family, forum family. We laugh, despair, and even inspire each other. We share with each other whatever we need to and there is always someone to listen to us. We may not always agree and things can get heated but together we are awesome.

Thanks Evie, I'm chilling in the warm x

» Add a new message to this topic