FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women fabing women’s pics

Women fabing women’s pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve seen loads of posts/comments from guys who are not keen about men fabing their pics or messaging them. Do women feel the same about other women doing the same? It doesn’t bother me at all! I’m a big fan of women supporting one another!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesn't bother me either ,I'm straight but will fab a women if I like her pics

Nah man it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I always feel compliments are more sincere from women as well

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I really like it, I always find it a massive compliment. Because if I've fabbed a females photo it means I really think it's a lovely taken photo Frida

By *zQTWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Nope. I am straight but I can appreciate a good looking woman and I am not afraid to show them that either. I take it as a compliment myself and hope others would too

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I be like fabing women

I fab photos I like. I'm straight so it's not a come on, I just appreciate beautiful photos.

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I really like it, I always find it a massive compliment. Because if I've fabbed a females photo it means I really think it's a lovely taken photo Frida "

I'd agree from a man's perspective. I'll fab a really nice photo, whether it's a pretty face, great underwear, superb photography etc. It's far from just fabbing those I'd hope to impress enough into hopping in the sack with me - in fact in a lot of cases it's people I'd never even contact as I don't fit what they're looking for.

I don't think you need to be bisexual to appreciate a beautiful body or well taken photo of the same gender. If someone appreciates your picture, take the compliment with grace

I appreciate a good body or a good picture regardless of who is in it doesn't mean you fancy the person I'f you give the picture a fab I just have a problem with people offering me money to suck my cock which I find strange and somewhat unsettling when it gets persistent lol

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Even though I'm bi I don't fab a woman's photo because I'm hoping to be fisting her come night. It's nice to receive fabs from whoever they are, I just see them as a nod of appreciation. I fab those I like just because I like them.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I appreciate a good body or a good picture regardless of who is in it doesn't mean you fancy the person I'f you give the picture a fab I just have a problem with people offering me money to suck my cock which I find strange and somewhat unsettling when it gets persistent lol"
bloody women, eh?

"I appreciate a good body or a good picture regardless of who is in it doesn't mean you fancy the person I'f you give the picture a fab I just have a problem with people offering me money to suck my cock which I find strange and somewhat unsettling when it gets persistent lol bloody women, eh? "

Was meant to say when men message me and ask to cuk my cock for money lol

I can find someone attractive regardless of their gender, but it doesn’t mean it’s sexual attraction. I really like complimenting women as I agree, it’s more sincere when another women compliments you.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

It's a little bit lezzy isn't it

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"I’ve seen loads of posts/comments from guys who are not keen about men fabing their pics or messaging them. Do women feel the same about other women doing the same? It doesn’t bother me at all! I’m a big fan of women supporting one another! "

If a photo is sexy ill fab it whatever the gender hot is hot xxxx

"It's a little bit lezzy isn't it"

You wish

By *exsenceCouple  over a year ago

stalybridge

I always fab to show my appreciation to a beautiful woman whether she is bi female or straight xx

A good photo is a good photo

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Ill fab a womans pic probably quicker than himself would. Not that i want to do anything with them but if they are wearing nice lingerie or have a really sexy pic ill fab it. Lots of women out there with fantastic bods of all shapes and sizes and i know i feel really happy in myself if a woman fabs my pic because lets face it some men will fab anything lol

By *istress CockneyWoman  over a year ago

LONDON

Well...you fabbed mine and done likewise.If a woman is unable to appreciate a the beauty of the female form not sure who can?

You girls are absolutely stunning.x

"I appreciate a good body or a good picture regardless of who is in it doesn't mean you fancy the person I'f you give the picture a fab I just have a problem with people offering me money to suck my cock which I find strange and somewhat unsettling when it gets persistent lol"

I apologised! I’ve not messaged for ages now . Besides I’m too skint after Christmas now so I won’t be offering anymore.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I fab pics i like. Most are of women.

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm 'Fabbing' the image which is not, necessarily, the content.

Heck, I might even drop a 'Fab' on a photograph of a guy if I think it's original, creative or artistic. It definitely doesn't mean that I wanting to get into his boxer shorts.

Liverpool

"I appreciate a good body or a good picture regardless of who is in it doesn't mean you fancy the person I'f you give the picture a fab I just have a problem with people offering me money to suck my cock which I find strange and somewhat unsettling when it gets persistent lol

I apologised! I’ve not messaged for ages now . Besides I’m too skint after Christmas now so I won’t be offering anymore. "

Lol!!!!

Really don't mind who fabs them, that's why they are there right for people to look at??

To be fair in happy to get a fab from anyone lol

By *adylydfordWoman  over a year ago

altinkum

I fab because i like what i see, as a woman i can see aesthetically pleasing females as well as males. I dont necessarily want to meet tgem but can appreciate their beauty.

By *akemepurrWoman  over a year ago

Fife

I took the ability to fab off my photos- and all except one are private/friends. However, I often find myself fabbing a female pic. Yes I’m bi but it’s more to say that I genuinely find the pic sexy etc. I also fab men’s pics but difficult to find those that don’t include a c*ck!

"It's a little bit lezzy isn't it"

I prefer cock but I know when a women’s attractive! Your lovely lady for example!

I find some of the trans girls on here absolutely stunning and have messaged a few to tell them! I have some major girl crushes on here!

This was meant to say men messaging me offering money not women lol my mistake as a few people have pointed out lol

By *zQTWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"I find some of the trans girls on here absolutely stunning and have messaged a few to tell them! I have some major girl crushes on here! "

Me too. I will admit in this new year that you are one of mine

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Some very sexy ladies here

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

It be nice that ladies fabed some of me lol

I fab photos that I like whether they are male or female, straight or not.

Liverpool

"It be nice that ladies fabed some of me lol "

Do women Fab photos?

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

I fab both male and female pics.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Not at all. I fab photos that I like irrespective of gender.

By *ent_couple2019Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

We like to appreciate all!

I love it

Big fan of this!

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

As I've said in my profile, if I'm not compatible but like the pics I'll fab it. Take it as a compliment.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I've fabbed loads of pics of people I'm not looking to meet. A great pic is a great pic.

The women's photos I fab have said something to me, whether it's appreciation of her beauty, what she's wearing, the composition of the photo, doesn't matter. If I like what I see I'll fab.

The women on here are stunning, what's not to fab?

Brighton - even Hove!

"I appreciate a good body or a good picture regardless of who is in it doesn't mean you fancy the person I'f you give the picture a fab I just have a problem with people offering me money to suck my cock which I find strange and somewhat unsettling when it gets persistent lol bloody women, eh?

Was meant to say when men message me and ask to cuk my cock for money lol"

It pusses me off when women fab my pics

I fab pics as compliments, to the photo, the shot, the outfit, whatever. Male or female or TV/TS doesn't make a difference, neither does age.

"It pusses me off when women fab my pics "

Have a drink dear

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I can find someone attractive regardless of their gender, but it doesn’t mean it’s sexual attraction. I really like complimenting women as I agree, it’s more sincere when another women compliments you. "

I agree! Your pics are fabulous

"I find some of the trans girls on here absolutely stunning and have messaged a few to tell them! I have some major girl crushes on here!

Me too. I will admit in this new year that you are one of mine "

Oh really?! Thank you! You’re stunning!!!!

"I can find someone attractive regardless of their gender, but it doesn’t mean it’s sexual attraction. I really like complimenting women as I agree, it’s more sincere when another women compliments you.

I agree! Your pics are fabulous "

Thank you! I take about 400 pics to get the 1 I post, but hey it’s fun! Love your lace in your pics! I need more lace in my collection!!!!

"It pusses me off when women fab my pics "

I fabed to ‘puss’ you off ha ha!

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

Women appreciate other women's bodies and complement them on it with a fab, nothing really sexual implied.

A man fabbing a pic of a man's body generally means he wants to fuck it, which is gross to a straight guy, hence the repulsion to receiving a fab from a man.

"Doesn't bother me either ,I'm straight but will fab a women if I like her pics"

what this lady said

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I can find someone attractive regardless of their gender, but it doesn’t mean it’s sexual attraction. I really like complimenting women as I agree, it’s more sincere when another women compliments you.

I agree! Your pics are fabulous

Thank you! I take about 400 pics to get the 1 I post, but hey it’s fun! Love your lace in your pics! I need more lace in my collection!!!!"

The cutting room floor eh! most of experience that too. Thank you

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

I feel very flattered if my pics are fabbed by ladies.

"I’ve seen loads of posts/comments from guys who are not keen about men fabing their pics or messaging them. Do women feel the same about other women doing the same? It doesn’t bother me at all! I’m a big fan of women supporting one another! "

It doesn't bother me for the exact same reason. Women have it difficult enough on this site!

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

I'm bi and I do FAB other women's pics, some very stunning women on here.

If mine get fabbed by women then it does give me a bit of a confidence boost but it's not the main thing

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

I fab women's pictures and have no issues with them fabbing mine. In fact I take it as a compliment when they do

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I fab pics regardless of gender because I appreciate their artistic, creative or natural form. I take fabs of my pics in the same vein.

Any positive comment from a woman means a huge amount to me. I don't get many but they mean the world when I do.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I think women don't pay as much attention to who fabs their pics as men.

Anyone who pays me a compliment that I feel is genuine, its appreciated. Just because its a woman giving it, doesn't make it so though.

"It pusses me off when women fab my pics

I fabed to ‘puss’ you off ha ha! "

FFS

This thread started really nice and positive until the straight men gatecrashed it :|

I didn't mind but my pics only seem to get fabbed by 60 odd year old geezers, not ideal

Any compliments are always nice to receive

Agree with so many of the comments

"A man fabbing a pic of a man's body generally means he wants to fuck it, which is gross to a straight guy, hence the repulsion to receiving a fab from a man. "

See, this I don't get at all. Even if they are fabbing me because they want to fuck me, that seems like a nice thing? On a sex site, anyway.

I don't find gay sex gross, I just don't find it arousing. And I'm sure most men are the same tbh - just not the loud exceptions.

As adults, we should all be capable of looking at an image and distinguish between it being pleasing aesthetically and sexually exciting. I know I can appreciate the beauty in an image, without thinking that I want the person sexually.

Being a bi woman doesn’t mean I want to fuck the woman in a pic I fab, just as many men are able to fab an image of a straight gay without seeing it as a come on.

It’s a compliment, an acknowledgement of appreciation behind an image- that isn’t necessarily connected to the genitals...but if it is, so what? Someone liking a pic isn’t going to change the sexuality of anyone involved, accept it as a compliment x

That’s my take on it anyway.

Viv xx

I think it’s hot

I'd appreciate a good pic regardless of whose in it

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

"A man fabbing a pic of a man's body generally means he wants to fuck it, which is gross to a straight guy, hence the repulsion to receiving a fab from a man.

See, this I don't get at all. Even if they are fabbing me because they want to fuck me, that seems like a nice thing? On a sex site, anyway.

I don't find gay sex gross, I just don't find it arousing. And I'm sure most men are the same tbh - just not the loud exceptions."

I'm not saying I think bad of the men doing it but I don't find it in any way arousing, makes me uncomfortable. It's just the way I feel about it. Not that I've ever complained about it, just trying to explain why it isn't necessarily appreciated.

It wouldn't be ridiculous to suggest that you're slightly bi but it may just be that you're more open minded than me, I'm not sure.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It doesn't bother me I often fab women's pics because I think they are great pics.

It doesn't bother me, in fact quite the opposite. I'd prefer it to be a woman than a man.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I quite like it when a woman fabs a photo of mine. I fab any photos that I like the look of, irrespective of gender.

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I’ve seen loads of posts/comments from guys who are not keen about men fabing their pics or messaging them. Do women feel the same about other women doing the same? It doesn’t bother me at all! I’m a big fan of women supporting one another!

If a photo is sexy ill fab it whatever the gender hot is hot xxxx "

Exactly this x

Fuckin lesbicans

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

No, I like ladies too so it's nice to see them fabbing my pics from time to time.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Are you joking. It’s my fav thing to do. I often inbox other ladies aswell just to tell them they are beautiful xx

You get a fab.... and you get a fab.....

I do wonder tho if guys feel the same way i doubt it

By *nnaandchrisCouple  over a year ago

loughton

"I fab photos that I like whether they are male or female, straight or not. "

Same

Liverpool

"A man fabbing a pic of a man's body generally means he wants to fuck it, which is gross to a straight guy, hence the repulsion to receiving a fab from a man.

I don't find gay sex gross, I just don't find it arousing. And I'm sure most men are the same tbh - just not the loud exceptions."

I'd agree with that 100%. A compliment is a compliment. I think it's going to take a couple more generations for men in general to get more comfortable with it, but as a rule the world is becoming more accepting all the time. I'm flattered by a Fab from anyone and while having no interest in men other than being friends I can appreciate positive things, about them, in person and in photographs.

A fab is a nice compliment whoever it comes off. I like women but there’s many good looking men on here. Nothing wrong with appreciating the fellow man (or woman if you’re one)

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Sometimes though I just genuinely appreciate THE PICTURE. Like if it’s creative or something.

I think it’s nice to see others complimenting each other in general and who knows where it might lead x

"I'm not saying I think bad of the men doing it but I don't find it in any way arousing, makes me uncomfortable. It's just the way I feel about it. Not that I've ever complained about it, just trying to explain why it isn't necessarily appreciated.

It wouldn't be ridiculous to suggest that you're slightly bi but it may just be that you're more open minded than me, I'm not sure. "

I mean, I would also find having sex with a man uncomfortable. But if two guys are going at it in a club then eh, it's not like I enjoy every straight couple fucking either.

I'm bisexual except the part where I want to have sex with other men

It doesn’t bother me at all. Good to support everyone

I’m bisexual and I have fabbed far more pictures of women than men. And I like it when women fab mine too. I think women can look at pictures differently though - we can appreciate when someone looks bloody amazing, even if it’s not on a sexual level.

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I take it as a compliment and mean it as a compliment when I fab pics. Appreciation of a good pic x

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"I take it as a compliment and mean it as a compliment when I fab pics. Appreciation of a good pic x"

Spot on Lou's the same

Ray

By *efinitely worth it...Woman  over a year ago

East Riding of Yorkshire

I definitely fab pics of women I like, and have no problem with them doing the same, it's nice to be appreciated

» Add a new message to this topic