FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > karma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Anbody believe in karma, its often said karma is a bitch ... anybody think that bad things happen to folk that do bad things and good things happen to folk who do good things?

Or does it just give folk a sense of hope some intangible belief that its gonna be right in the end ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope karma is real.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I do. Not as some sort of otherworldly force. More in the sense of what goes around comes around and if you treat others badly you it will eventually come back to bite you.

Anybody wishing for karma is wasting energy.

Take control of your own life and become the person you want to be. Everyone else is everyone elses responsibility.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It’s all about balance - everything tends towards balance.

Plus, I like watching YouTube bids about car driving karma

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I think your deeds whether good or bad are seen. When you need help in the future, others remember those deeds. Plus I think people who lie and manipulate do get caught out eventually. Just because lies are hard to keep up with.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I think your deeds whether good or bad are seen. When you need help in the future, others remember those deeds. Plus I think people who lie and manipulate do get caught out eventually. Just because lies are hard to keep up with."

Or on the other hand, if you tell the same lie repeatedly enough, you actually come to believe it yourself

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"I think your deeds whether good or bad are seen. When you need help in the future, others remember those deeds. Plus I think people who lie and manipulate do get caught out eventually. Just because lies are hard to keep up with.

Or on the other hand, if you tell the same lie repeatedly enough, you actually come to believe it yourself "

Yet to find where this works long term, it never quite adds up

"I do. Not as some sort of otherworldly force. More in the sense of what goes around comes around and if you treat others badly you it will eventually come back to bite you."

I'd like to but I have seen far too many truly evil bastards continue to prosper..

Yup believe in karma..life will bite you in ass if you re not careful

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't see the potential for any scorecard system out there to manipulate karma and if there were to be such an incredible system, it would in my opinion, be such a huge waste of phenomenonal magic-like capability.

I largely think that, whilst we don't fully understand or know the full forces and systems of the world that we live in, there's probably not some special one that creates retribution or payback like a god. We're just another animal, the product of evolution and not very special.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Yup i believe in it and i can see how it will come to certain people that are thankfully no longer in our lives. More often than not you cant treat people like utter dirt and get away with it. it all catches up to you sooner or later when you are exposed for who you really are

Funnily enough, I kinda do.

Seems to have been working a bit backwards for me though, but after having gone through so much hell, things have finally turned around for me and I'm beginning to believe that I had to go through those hard times to appreciate what is now happening to me

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think that if you do bad things it will reflect on your "self" but not necessarily by bad things happening to you.

Karma does not work in the way most people think it does.

If karma was real, a great many people would die very young, very painful deaths.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

I think that if you do bad things it will reflect on your "self" but not necessarily by bad things happening to you.

Karma does not work in the way most people think it does. "

Or if it does I must have done some really bad stuff that I forgot about

I think that karma looks after his own just like the devil does .i suppose it's all down to what you believe in. Everyone has different views on karma like as in payback if you have been bad or done something wrong in life.

By *urple-roseWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

Bad things happen to me all the time but I do good things & I’m a lovely nice person. The universe is off for me lol

By *ylan11Man  over a year ago

osterley

"Anbody believe in karma, its often said karma is a bitch ... anybody think that bad things happen to folk that do bad things and good things happen to folk who do good things?

Or does it just give folk a sense of hope some intangible belief that its gonna be right in the end ?"

Karma ..... what goes around comes around fact x

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

Bloody hell I thought that I was the only one person here that has this

By *ylan11Man  over a year ago

osterley

"Bad things happen to me all the time but I do good things & I’m a lovely nice person. The universe is off for me lol"

No never , your time will come , like maybe now ?

By *urple-roseWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

Really? I’m hoping 2020 is going to be a better year

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The thing is that you can work really hard, live a decent life and be the best person you can be but bad stuff will still happen to you on a completely random basis. But, if you keep a good heart and a positive outlook you'll deal with the bad stuff better.

» Add a new message to this topic