FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It's strange...

It's strange...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How reflective and poignant I get at this time of year. It's the end of a decade and I have so enjoyed myself and since joining Fab I find I have lots in common with folks on the Forums, it is unlikely I'll meet any of my Fab crushes, of which I have a few, but that's ok and doesn't spoil it for me.

I have made lovely friends, singles and couples and had the pleasure of play too, I won't name anyone but a big thank you to you all to giving me the boost I needed and I am making a concerted effort to get to socials.

This is my very first posting, I'm excited (squeals in delight as I press that button to post).

Does anyone else feel this reflective in the run up to a new year and a new decade?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thinking is dangerous

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Good first thread

I think watershed moments do make you consider life. Reaching milestone birthdays, kids marrying, end of year. It's no had thing to reflect.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

*bad

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Always a little reflective on the run up to a new year but mostly looking forward and making plans

D.

Never say never to meeting your fab crushes, it happens.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Hello Jade

Yes I do. I’m not the biggest fan of New Year. I haven’t been since I lost my Dad. I do reflect though. If I was to reflect on my Fab experience I would say is been fun, a voyage of discovery and exciting times, filled with strange and wonderful conversations, lots of laughs and wonderful people.

I tend to count my blessings at new year as I do the rest of the year. Sometimes people forget how lucky they are

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm often reflective/overthinking. I usually try to restrain it, but I think at milestones it's more acceptable.

I've met some of my Fab crushes. I've discovered I'm a Fab crush to some. You never know... and we're all just people.

"Thinking is dangerous"

Indeed it can be

Step back from the thinking

It can be good too such as horny thoughts, sexy, romantic, positive, meaningful. Keep the negative and nasty to a minimium. Get those out and move to the positive I find helps.

"Good first thread

I think watershed moments do make you consider life. Reaching milestone birthdays, kids marrying, end of year. It's no had thing to reflect."

Thank you for your comments. Happy new year and happy reflections. Mwah

"Hello Jade

Yes I do. I’m not the biggest fan of New Year. I haven’t been since I lost my Dad. I do reflect though. If I was to reflect on my Fab experience I would say is been fun, a voyage of discovery and exciting times, filled with strange and wonderful conversations, lots of laughs and wonderful people.

I tend to count my blessings at new year as I do the rest of the year. Sometimes people forget how lucky they are "

Thank you Babs, I too am not a fan of this whole xmas, new year festivities thing. Fab for me so far has made it a more positive experience. I thank the strange and weird as well as the sexy and lovely messages I have received, I have made mistakes and I thank those as I've learnt a lot and an now understand the game a little better. x bless you all.

"Always a little reflective on the run up to a new year but mostly looking forward and making plans

D."

good luck.

"Never say never to meeting your fab crushes, it happens. "

Wow, I do hope so! x

"I'm often reflective/overthinking. I usually try to restrain it, but I think at milestones it's more acceptable.

I've met some of my Fab crushes. I've discovered I'm a Fab crush to some. You never know... and we're all just people. "

Wise words sexy, thank you.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm often reflective/overthinking. I usually try to restrain it, but I think at milestones it's more acceptable.

I've met some of my Fab crushes. I've discovered I'm a Fab crush to some. You never know... and we're all just people.

Wise words sexy, thank you. "

And embrace it. It can be great

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Never say never to meeting your fab crushes, it happens. "

Not in my world....

"Never say never to meeting your fab crushes, it happens.

Not in my world...."

sorry to hear that. Had a cheeky wee look at your profile, you sell very well, not sure why you'd think that. But it doesn't tell your whole story I suppose, you could be a raving lunatic, but stay positive and be proactive. From another said lunatic!!

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Welcome to the forums Jade.

I prefer NY to Christmas, always seems like the chance for reflection and a fresh start

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Yes, I'm quite an overthinker reflective sort generally but this time of year always makes me think about what I've experienced, done and achieved this year and fond memories.

As far as meeting my fab crushes go? I've met a few this year, one I'm going to next and rather nervously excited about that already. They are just people. And when you meet them in person you might discover that spark/crush factor just isn't there. Go for it Jade in the new year, x

"Welcome to the forums Jade.

I prefer NY to Christmas, always seems like the chance for reflection and a fresh start "

Thank you Minnie, pleasure to hear from you as always. Yes this time of year is full of good intentions to try and keep a hold of. Hope you have a happy one x

"Yes, I'm quite an overthinker reflective sort generally but this time of year always makes me think about what I've experienced, done and achieved this year and fond memories.

As far as meeting my fab crushes go? I've met a few this year, one I'm going to next and rather nervously excited about that already. They are just people. And when you meet them in person you might discover that spark/crush factor just isn't there. Go for it Jade in the new year, x"

Awe Meli, have a great time, if we can only bottle that feeling of excitement. Sadly my crushes are in England or far away from me in Scotland, but on the positive I have a car and like to travel, so who knows indeed who's doorstep I'll appear

"How reflective and poignant I get at this time of year. It's the end of a decade and I have so enjoyed myself and since joining Fab I find I have lots in common with folks on the Forums, it is unlikely I'll meet any of my Fab crushes, of which I have a few, but that's ok and doesn't spoil it for me.

I have made lovely friends, singles and couples and had the pleasure of play too, I won't name anyone but a big thank you to you all to giving me the boost I needed and I am making a concerted effort to get to socials.

This is my very first posting, I'm excited (squeals in delight as I press that button to post).

Does anyone else feel this reflective in the run up to a new year and a new decade? "

I reflect on the good side

Out with old

In with the new

Happy New year OP

Not in my world....

sorry to hear that. Had a cheeky wee look at your profile, you sell very well, not sure why you'd think that. But it doesn't tell your whole story I suppose, you could be a raving lunatic, but stay positive and be proactive. From another said lunatic!! "

Sits in the entrance to the cave throwing rocks at the moon...

Not in my world....

sorry to hear that. Had a cheeky wee look at your profile, you sell very well, not sure why you'd think that. But it doesn't tell your whole story I suppose, you could be a raving lunatic, but stay positive and be proactive. From another said lunatic!!

Sits in the entrance to the cave throwing rocks at the moon... "

Choking on my quality street

Not in my world....

Sits in the entrance to the cave throwing rocks at the moon...

Choking on my quality street"

Heimlich Manoeuvre available at a knock down price

» Add a new message to this topic