FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aptive_audience OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

People who demand face pics on first message but not willing to send theirs back. What’s that about?!

Surely it’s go to be a two way thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"People who demand face pics on first message but not willing to send theirs back. What’s that about?!

Surely it’s go to be a two way thing?"

I do love the faceless profiles demanding that with zero photos uploaded

Nottingham

"People who demand face pics on first message but not willing to send theirs back. What’s that about?!

I do love the faceless profiles demanding that with zero photos uploaded "

Exactly! Crazy isn’t it!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

People can demand whatever they want, you don't have to comply.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Don't message them, we don't. The first sign of a demand and we're off.

Nottingham

"Don't message them, we don't. The first sign of a demand and we're off."

Exactly. Who do they honestly think they are?!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"People can demand whatever they want, you don't have to comply. "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Don't message them, we don't. The first sign of a demand and we're off.

Exactly. Who do they honestly think they are?!"

I don't know but we won't meet unless we've seen a face picture although recently nobody has asked to see ours. It does save time if someone sends a face picture straight off.

Nottingham

I don't know but we won't meet unless we've seen a face picture although recently nobody has asked to see ours. It does save time if someone sends a face picture straight off."

I have to disagree. I think sending face pics reveals identity and the whole point in the way this site is setup is to have discretion if wanted. If someone wants to see your face then the least they can do is show respect and send theirs in reply.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't know but we won't meet unless we've seen a face picture although recently nobody has asked to see ours. It does save time if someone sends a face picture straight off.

I have to disagree. I think sending face pics reveals identity and the whole point in the way this site is setup is to have discretion if wanted. If someone wants to see your face then the least they can do is show respect and send theirs in reply."

We don't ask for a face picture unless we're going to meet and if we ask we always return the favour. However lots of men send their face with a first message, we don't feel obliged to send ours back since we don't ask them to

Nottingham

Ahh yeah that’s cool. I do think that if you ask someone to send theirs then it’s only respectful to send yours in return. Even if you don’t like them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They could be pic collectors. We've started offering to do live facetime if we get asked for face pics on the first message but they soon backtrack.

We tend to send them on first message (plus you can see them in our public pics anyway).

It's always good to have a face to to put the body parts to

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"They could be pic collectors. We've started offering to do live facetime if we get asked for face pics on the first message but they soon backtrack. "

You must do whatever suits you.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Like most of the many moany threads on fab, you can totally control the situation you're moaning about.

Any profile that doesn't sit right with you for whatever reason, block them so they don't keep re-appearing in your search and move on.

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 29/12/19 11:17:12]

Nottingham

Like most of the many moany threads on fab, you can totally control the situation you're moaning about.

Any profile that doesn't sit right with you for whatever reason, block them so they don't keep re-appearing in your search and move on."

Yeah I agree. Not moaning though just wondering why people see it fit to receive face pics and not reply with theirs. Even when a lot promise they will send theirs in reply.

Females and couples can call the shots on fab due to supply and demand

I don’t let shit like that worry me

By *urious couple22Couple  over a year ago

Derby

True happens alot just the people hunting..

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"They could be pic collectors. We've started offering to do live facetime if we get asked for face pics on the first message but they soon backtrack. "

Totally agree with you on this.

Hillside desolate

"Females and couples can call the shots on fab due to supply and demand "

That's just not true. I could demand whatever I want, but you don't have to send it. You call your own shots.

"Females and couples can call the shots on fab due to supply and demand

That's just not true. I could demand whatever I want, but you don't have to send it. You call your own shots. "

Ok then single guys rule fab

I can demand what I like on my profile. It's got nothing to do with supply and demand, it's to do with personal agency.

If you have a "No Pic, No Reply" policy then I won't send you a message, because I have a "No pic until we've talked" policy. And that's fine - I also have a "No penis in my bum" policy and I manage to coexist with "Penis in bum mandatory" people without feeling put out. Just want different things.

We manage to coexist entirely respectfully and peacefully.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Ahh yeah that’s cool. I do think that if you ask someone to send theirs then it’s only respectful to send yours in return. Even if you don’t like them."

If somebody sends us a face pic and we don't have an attraction we will NOT send a face pic with our reply message. Why would we? We won't be meeting them and certainly don't feel like we have to send one. If people don't like that - tough.

Hillside desolate

That's just not true. I could demand whatever I want, but you don't have to send it. You call your own shots.

Ok then single guys rule fab "

Everybody rules their own fab experience

By *LawMan  over a year ago

Bradford

All my face pics are public. But if you dont want to send it then dont

We often receive face pics having not asked for any.

"Everybody rules their own fab experience "

This but unironically. I've been "on the scene" for over a decade, I've only ever done what I'm comfortable doing (for example, not giving my face pic to all and sundry), and I've had loads of fun.

From swinging previously as a couple, and from talking to single women, I'm not convinced women rule fab any more than they rule the dating scene. They just get spammed to fuck by men, 90% of which either aren't serious about meeting (they just want the ego boost) or demand what they want and are surprised when women, given this information up-front, decide not to meet with them.

The shocking thing about Fabs is how equal women are - and to people used to inequality in their favour, that feels unfair.

Hillside desolate

"Everybody rules their own fab experience

This but unironically. I've been "on the scene" for over a decade, I've only ever done what I'm comfortable doing (for example, not giving my face pic to all and sundry), and I've had loads of fun.

From swinging previously as a couple, and from talking to single women, I'm not convinced women rule fab any more than they rule the dating scene. They just get spammed to fuck by men, 90% of which either aren't serious about meeting (they just want the ego boost) or demand what they want and are surprised when women, given this information up-front, decide not to meet with them.

The shocking thing about Fabs is how equal women are - and to people used to inequality in their favour, that feels unfair."

I wasn't being ironic.

Tell them to suck you dick

"I wasn't being ironic."

It's so hard to express tone on the internet. Is this irony?

Hillside desolate

"I wasn't being ironic.

It's so hard to express tone on the internet. Is this irony?"

Ha, no. And neither is this

Nottingham

"Ahh yeah that’s cool. I do think that if you ask someone to send theirs then it’s only respectful to send yours in return. Even if you don’t like them.

If somebody sends us a face pic and we don't have an attraction we will NOT send a face pic with our reply message. Why would we? We won't be meeting them and certainly don't feel like we have to send one. If people don't like that - tough."

The difference is... if you ask for one. If you ask for one then it’s only respectful to send one back if you say you will. Giving away your identity is a big deal for a lot of here.

Spread positivity like its your favourite condiment

"I wasn't being ironic.

It's so hard to express tone on the internet. Is this irony?

Ha, no. And neither is this "

Irony is dead

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If you don't like it don't message. I won't message anyone who demands a face pic up front. I'll send a face pic after chatting for a while.

But like others have said run your profile what way you want but don't expect others to send pics back after you send them on.It is just the way it is in here.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Demanding anything is bad form if you ask me, but we generally request a face pic and include ours in the message. If someone is particularly local, we might want to see them before we reveal ourselves... just to ensure it's not our employer, neighbours, or cousin (again).

Cal

North west ish

"Ahh yeah that’s cool. I do think that if you ask someone to send theirs then it’s only respectful to send yours in return. Even if you don’t like them.

If somebody sends us a face pic and we don't have an attraction we will NOT send a face pic with our reply message. Why would we? We won't be meeting them and certainly don't feel like we have to send one. If people don't like that - tough.

The difference is... if you ask for one. If you ask for one then it’s only respectful to send one back if you say you will. Giving away your identity is a big deal for a lot of here."

If we ask for a photo and they send us one and we don't like the look of them then no we won't send one back. Why should we? We are not meeting, we have made our decision. We don't force people to send one, we will ask politely and state if we think there is attraction we will send one back. How we run our profile isn't going to change for the butt hurt out there.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

The difference is... if you ask for one. If you ask for one then it’s only respectful to send one back if you say you will. Giving away your identity is a big deal for a lot of here.

If we ask for a photo and they send us one and we don't like the look of them then no we won't send one back. Why should we? We are not meeting, we have made our decision. We don't force people to send one, we will ask politely and state if we think there is attraction we will send one back. How we run our profile isn't going to change for the butt hurt out there."

If i dont like the look of them then i will say not for me but will return a face pic as its only polite i feel.

Nottingham

If we ask for a photo and they send us one and we don't like the look of them then no we won't send one back. Why should we? We are not meeting, we have made our decision. We don't force people to send one, we will ask politely and state if we think there is attraction we will send one back. How we run our profile isn't going to change for the butt hurt out there.

If i dont like the look of them then i will say not for me but will return a face pic as its only polite i feel."

Totally agree. Can’t stand it when people can’t be polite and stick those decency unwritten rules.

North west ish

If i dont like the look of them then i will say not for me but will return a face pic as its only polite i feel.

Totally agree. Can’t stand it when people can’t be polite and stick those decency unwritten rules."

Why should we give our face pics to people we don't want to meet? Stick being polite! When you have had all your photos and profile copied and used against you then maybe you will understand why some people won't give their face pics to total randoms on a sex site. Stopped being naive as fuck after that.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I never send face pics, you don't know who's on here.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Totally agree. Can’t stand it when people can’t be polite and stick those decency unwritten rules.

Why should we give our face pics to people we don't want to meet? Stick being polite! When you have had all your photos and profile copied and used against you then maybe you will understand why some people won't give their face pics to total randoms on a sex site. Stopped being naive as fuck after that."

But if they were attractive you would?. Good lookers are just as capable of copying and using your pics.

Nottingham

If you ask for one and the person takes the step to send one then it’s only fair to meet them half way and send yours back. That’s why. Only fair to show who you are if you’ve seen who they are.

Nottingham

Why should we give our face pics to people we don't want to meet? Stick being polite! When you have had all your photos and profile copied and used against you then maybe you will understand why some people won't give their face pics to total randoms on a sex site. Stopped being naive as fuck after that.

But if they were attractive you would?. Good lookers are just as capable of copying and using your pics. "

Exactly

Always the scariest thing about fab that part isn’t it?

I always open the face pic thinking “please don’t be someone from work, please don’t be someone from work...” haha

Nottingham

"Always the scariest thing about fab that part isn’t it?

I always open the face pic thinking “please don’t be someone from work, please don’t be someone from work...” haha"

Totally agree. Which is why it’s only respectful to reply with yours. So many on here either don’t reply with theirs or they just block. Not good.

North west ish

But if they were attractive you would?. Good lookers are just as capable of copying and using your pics. "

If I was meeting them I would. But why send a face pic to someone I have no intention of meeting? If you want to then carry on.

North west ish

"If you ask for one and the person takes the step to send one then it’s only fair to meet them half way and send yours back. That’s why. Only fair to show who you are if you’ve seen who they are."

No don't agree.

By *untimes36Man  over a year ago

Derby

I’ve noticed a lot with people who haven’t got any pictures on their profile always demand one straight away

When I am looking for playmates, my face is visible but if it wasn't and I wasn't attracted to someone then why would I need to send it as that would probably be the end of the conversation

Only after agreeing to meet will we, send a face photo. If after viewing it they decide to change their mind then that's OK but Nobody has so far thankfully lol!.

"Only after agreeing to meet will we, send a face photo. If after viewing it they decide to change their mind then that's OK but Nobody has so far thankfully lol!. "

How do people agree to a meet, unless it's a social, without them seeing your faces?!

By *urvy Girl 79Woman  over a year ago

Near Bourne

I ask to see a face pic fairly early on. I have to be physically attracted to someone to have sex with them. I tell them that if I feel theres a possibility that we could meet after seeing their face picture that I will send one in return. If I receive their picture and decide theres no physical attraction I do not send a face pic back to them. I dont feel I need to as we will not be meeting.

I send if they've asked for it on first message. I dont really mind but i agree with you on the not sending one back bs

I have to disagree. I think sending face pics reveals identity and the whole point in the way this site is setup is to have discretion if wanted. If someone wants to see your face then the least they can do is show respect and send theirs in reply."

You wouldn't get a reply off me if you messaged first without a face pic. It's your choice not to send it, it's mine to ignore your message.... In my opinion, if they've seen yours first, then they don't like the look of you and won't bother replying or sending a pic.... Harsh this place!

Nottingham

I’m shocked at peoples attitude toward this. Showing your face very revealing and brave. The least someone can do is show respect and return the favour.

The “if I/we don’t like the look then we won’t send one back” is so rude and utterly disrespectful. Can’t believe there are so many on here that think that attitude is ok

By *aughty Lovers 69Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

This

Nottingham

This "

Thanks. Restores my faith in the site a bit.

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"I’m shocked at peoples attitude toward this. Showing your face very revealing and brave. The least someone can do is show respect and return the favour.

The “if I/we don’t like the look then we won’t send one back” is so rude and utterly disrespectful. Can’t believe there are so many on here that think that attitude is ok "

That's the sad harsh truth of the world we live in though.

I do enjoy FacePic Fridays, but not many return the deed, and that's only for a friendly forum fun!

It's a case of Man up and move on.

"I’m shocked at peoples attitude toward this. Showing your face very revealing and brave. The least someone can do is show respect and return the favour.

The “if I/we don’t like the look then we won’t send one back” is so rude and utterly disrespectful. Can’t believe there are so many on here that think that attitude is ok "

What's the point of those sending one, who have decided they don't fancy you?

I'm here to learn, not to have a go!

By *ixen500Couple  over a year ago

some where near shropshire

Quite agree

Nottingham

The “if I/we don’t like the look then we won’t send one back” is so rude and utterly disrespectful. Can’t believe there are so many on here that think that attitude is ok

I'm here to learn, not to have a go! "

Because if you send a face pic you’re revealing identity. It’s common decency to reply with yours so the sender knows who’s seen them. Even if it’s a polite... “you’re not my type, thanks”.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I like a two way...... thing

Me too. But that's the power of pussy. They make demands because they're in demand.

I'm here to learn, not to have a go!

Because if you send a face pic you’re revealing identity. It’s common decency to reply with yours so the sender knows who’s seen them. Even if it’s a polite... “you’re not my type, thanks”."

Crikey.... Its soo important to you about your identity being known. Is the swinging world really for you - sounds like a dirty little secret to be kept hidden!

I see you have blindfolds down as an interest....

Sorry I did giggle a bit x

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I usually have at least one in my gallery, so that limits the need to send one. That works for me

Me too. But that's the power of pussy. They make demands because they're in demand.

"

Or the desperation of some men?! I wouldn't send a message to someone with no pictures, let alone my face

I never sent mine if the woman has no pics of her hairy minge on her profile

send mine automatic

"I see you have blindfolds down as an interest....

Sorry I did giggle a bit x"

fit as don't mind saying

"Me too. But that's the power of pussy. They make demands because they're in demand."

It's impressive how quickly we circle back to this argument. We're all being oppressed by the all-powerful vagina!

"Only after agreeing to meet will we, send a face photo. If after viewing it they decide to change their mind then that's OK but Nobody has so far thankfully lol!.

How do people agree to a meet, unless it's a social, without them seeing your faces?! "

It's quite easy. In the past we have has some fantastic meets without even seeing each others faces beforehand.

It's not all about looks!

"In the past we have has some fantastic meets without even seeing each others faces beforehand."

Or during

"In the past we have has some fantastic meets without even seeing each others faces beforehand.

Or during "

Or indeed after

Ive never had a meet without seeing a pic face of whoever im meeting

Hillside desolate

I'm considering meeting someone soon without seeing their face first. He does look like a God from the neck down, and he's a sweetheart, and I'm feeling brave

"I'm considering meeting someone soon without seeing their face first. He does look like a God from the neck down, and he's a sweetheart, and I'm feeling brave "

Keep the face a gift until its do time lol

Hillside desolate

"I'm considering meeting someone soon without seeing their face first. He does look like a God from the neck down, and he's a sweetheart, and I'm feeling brave

Keep the face a gift until its do time lol"

He's seen mine, but I told him not to send his yet

Well i hope he turns out like you imagine nsa x good luck x how are you going to recognise him will he be wearing a twirling red bow tie x

"I'm considering meeting someone soon without seeing their face first. He does look like a God from the neck down, and he's a sweetheart, and I'm feeling brave

Keep the face a gift until its do time lol

He's seen mine, but I told him not to send his yet "

Extra level of excitement, nice one

Hillside desolate

"Well i hope he turns out like you imagine nsa x good luck x how are you going to recognise him will he be wearing a twirling red bow tie x "

I'll get him to arrive as per his profile pics, topless, tattooed and ripped

she is right guys

"Well i hope he turns out like you imagine nsa x good luck x how are you going to recognise him will he be wearing a twirling red bow tie x

I'll get him to arrive as per his profile pics, topless, tattooed and ripped "

Nice

"I'm considering meeting someone soon without seeing their face first. He does look like a God from the neck down, and he's a sweetheart, and I'm feeling brave "

Like me naked attraction to a cock and body not looks

Well if he's not like that you can always bail out x im sure that he will be looking like you said x

Like me naked attraction to a cock and body not looks "

that's a good attraction x

Hillside desolate

Like me naked attraction to a cock and body not looks "

Oh yes and his penis is quite beautiful too

Ok then single guys rule fab "

Or legs

Arms

Bum

Attraction

Without seeing the face

» Add a new message to this topic