FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advise needed

Advise needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've been offered a job where they will do a detailed vetting and security check.

Will FAB come up on this check as I don't want to lose the job because of this or should I delete our profile?

Any advice gratefully received.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

SC and MV checks unlikely.

No it won't

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"Hi I've been offered a job where they will do a detailed vetting and security check.

Will FAB come up on this check as I don't want to lose the job because of this or should I delete our profile?

Any advice gratefully received."

Is it DV? SC? I have done both and happy to give you advice via PM if you like. Luke

No it won’t

By *heekyredsoloWoman  over a year ago

bromborough

In the settings you can control external views x

It's DV

Silly question

Will they know via my email address as it's the one I use for FAB, sorry it's not something I've done before so don't know how it works

You'll be fine, but don't worry, I'd definitely give the job seeing your profile

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"It's DV "

I had DV for over 10 years. I have had conversations with vetting officers. It's a thorough process depending on which government department is doing it. It's not a case of whether you can hide Fab from them - it's a case of whether you should. If you get it wrong you can lose your job with no notice period.

If you want more direct input let me know via PM.

"It's DV

I had DV for over 10 years. I have had conversations with vetting officers. It's a thorough process depending on which government department is doing it. It's not a case of whether you can hide Fab from them - it's a case of whether you should. If you get it wrong you can lose your job with no notice period.

If you want more direct input let me know via PM. "

The vetting officer who interviews you will already know the answers to the questions they are asking you.

They are more interested in your integrity around your answers. They are also more interested in dodgy connections and poor credit/money management.

Male had has been subject to DV for over30 years now due to his job.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I have no idea about vetting but I wish you all the best for the job x

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Unless it's with MI5 I wouldn't worry about it.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Hope you dont pay for fab via bank..

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Hope you dont pay for fab via bank.. "

It wouldn't as fab swingers would it,

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

I'm 99% sure it wouldn't show.

To be honest You shouldn't worry this is a ligit site so it's none of their business and can't hold it against you

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Silly question

Will they know via my email address as it's the one I use for FAB, sorry it's not something I've done before so don't know how it works

"

After email address leaks from other sites, we never use our everyday email addresses for this kind of stuff. Not worth the risk.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Generally, as already pointed out, they'll be checking on your suitability for the role, in conjunction with what is entailed within your job.

That will include your Credit / Financial history, any involvement with Law Enforcement authorities in your past, and so on.

Unless you've been publicly caught up in seducing a major diplomat, MP, or a member of the Royal Family, you should be ok!

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

"Silly question

"

get a new email address

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

"Hi I've been offered a job where they will do a detailed vetting and security check.

Any advice gratefully received."

They will already know the answers to any questions they ask you.

This is a check on your honesty, integrity and whether you are trustworthy.

Tell them when asked, be open and honest.

Honesty won't cost you the job, the opposite could do.

They've heard it all before, many many times.

Being on Fab is nothing to worry about from that perspective.

Unless you told them...I don't think they will be able to see that you love having anal sex with guys called Roberts.

Yes because mi6 dont want people to show there gash to terrorists

"Yes because mi6 dont want people to show there gash to terrorists"

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Unless you told them...I don't think they will be able to see that you love having anal sex with guys called Roberts. "

They will if they show the photos

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I've done research on CVs previously to check a candidates suitability for a role. My employer was more concerned about if the candidate had any far right views (or far left) membership to the BNP etc..rather than their sexual proclivities.

So a potential employer would be more interested in your football team than your sexual history.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Your be ok for the basic checks but if you go to the next level CTC and DV CTS. Then you need to be clean. Best to admit on the forms about your internet history as they will already know.

"I've done research on CVs previously to check a candidates suitability for a role. My employer was more concerned about if the candidate had any far right views (or far left) membership to the BNP etc..rather than their sexual proclivities.

So a potential employer would be more interested in your football team than your sexual history. "

Sc/Dv is carried out by vetting officers employed by the government. It goes much deeper than googling someone’s name. The whole process can take a long time.

It’s the sort of clearance required for government work where a subject has access to knowledge which should not be shared.

You can and will not get clearance for the smallest mid demeanour, however if you are honest through out the process they will be realistic with you.

They take all issues seriously as they are assessing your suitability to be trusted with state secrets/documents and access to restricted areas.

Once you have got clearance it doesn’t end there. You are constantly scrutinised and must tell your vetting officer if you encounter any issues.

They will scrutinise you’re previous financial history, and ask you questions about your sexuality etc.

They are testing to see if you would be open to bribery to pass on government secrets etc, so if you have a poor financial history that’s one thing that could be seen as a weakness.

"I've done research on CVs previously to check a candidates suitability for a role. My employer was more concerned about if the candidate had any far right views (or far left) membership to the BNP etc..rather than their sexual proclivities.

So a potential employer would be more interested in your football team than your sexual history.

Sc/Dv is carried out by vetting officers employed by the government. It goes much deeper than googling someone’s name. The whole process can take a long time.

It’s the sort of clearance required for government work where a subject has access to knowledge which should not be shared.

You can and will not get clearance for the smallest mid demeanour, however if you are honest through out the process they will be realistic with you.

They take all issues seriously as they are assessing your suitability to be trusted with state secrets/documents and access to restricted areas.

Once you have got clearance it doesn’t end there. You are constantly scrutinised and must tell your vetting officer if you encounter any issues.

They will scrutinise you’re previous financial history, and ask you questions about your sexuality etc.

They are testing to see if you would be open to bribery to pass on government secrets etc, so if you have a poor financial history that’s one thing that could be seen as a weakness. "

Btw I’ve never been asked about FAB, and it hasn’t caused me a problem.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

They'll check your social media, but I doubt FAB will come up

"They'll check your social media, but I doubt FAB will come up"

It will come up.

One of the questions will be about sites you belong to, which is why it's best not to hide the truth, they'll know the answer before they ask the question.

» Add a new message to this topic