FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jealousy

Jealousy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifeandhubby400 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

curious do we/i have a right to be jealous of any meets when they see others ,we havent an arrangement and we see others albeit not often ,i think in my case i worry about being replaced by someone more appealing etc ,its my issue not theirs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

No you don't have a right, unless you've both agreed not to see others. But if you're feeling jealous, you can't really help that I suppose.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Just my opinion, but if one of you has a feeling of any kind surely the best person to discuss them with is the other person in 'your' relationship, that's the main priority.

Jo.Xx

"No you don't have a right, unless you've both agreed not to see others. But if you're feeling jealous, you can't really help that I suppose. "
Agree dont have a right feel its more worried about being sidelined

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a feeling there is no right or wrong with feelings you either have it or dont theres nothing wrong with it tho just talk about it with them

When me and my o.h first tried it there was a tiny bit of jealousy but we talked it over more in depth and we both got over it very fast

No right, but it happens. It’s for you to manage without it affecting the other person. As you say, it’s your issue.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You can't help your feelings and trying to not feel them is futile.

It's how you respond to those feelings that matters.

That was meant more kindly than it perhaps comes across.

Hillside desolate

"No you don't have a right, unless you've both agreed not to see others. But if you're feeling jealous, you can't really help that I suppose. Agree dont have a right feel its more worried about being sidelined "

I'm thinking you're talking about folk that you've met meeting others, rather than your partner meeting others, am I right?

It's OK to feel it, but if you express that to the ones you're meeting, chances are they will run a mile. It's the nature of the site, people will meet other people. And if they replace you, well you'll find someone else, you can't keep everyone to yourself

"That was meant more kindly than it perhaps comes across."
Thanks its fine i know its down to me ,just curious if others had felt this way .

Why would you be jealous? It's not a competition... Is it? Saying that, I had quite a few guys get shirty, if I got a new veri, when I was playing alot. It just meant they never got to meet me... Nsa means I answer to myself, alone. If I wanted to deal with jealousy I would have an owner and that is never happening

Manchester (she/her)

I think feeling jealousy or hurt or left out is natural. I do sometimes.

But I try very hard to handle it privately, because it's not appropriate given any of my dealings here. It's my problem.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I have seen some jealous ladies as part of a couple at clubs. I think it's borders on ill treatment by the man. Despicable.

I’ve been amazed with the jealousy I’ve experienced on here! I wasn’t expecting it at all!

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

My apologies, it appears I read the OP wrong.

Jo.Xx

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

No but if they going to replace u they wouldnt be worth keep meeting that's how I look at it

I've had so called female friends on here tell me to not meet men they have met to which I told them they can't tell me who to meet just cause they have been there or want to continue meeting.

Seen the odd argument kick off in clubs from couple's too

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"I think feeling jealousy or hurt or left out is natural. I do sometimes.

But I try very hard to handle it privately, because it's not appropriate given any of my dealings here. It's my problem. "

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you saying you feel jealous if people you meet, meet others?

"No but if they going to replace u they wouldnt be worth keep meeting that's how I look at it "
Thanks im starting to feel that way now it would be their loss

"curious do we/i have a right to be jealous of any meets when they see others ,we havent an arrangement and we see others albeit not often ,i think in my case i worry about being replaced by someone more appealing etc ,its my issue not theirs "

I'm confused.

as a married couple you're jealous of the men/women you've met going on to meet other couples?

Not jealous as such but it is confusing when you are ignored in the forums by people who were all over you not so long ago....

Wow is all I can say

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I know i couldn’t swing as a couple because whilst i’d have no issue with just myself getting extra sex (with his knowledge) i’d have a serious problem with sharing him. So unless it was a hotwife (is that right?) relationship where she gets the extra sex and he just gets her, i couldn’t do it.

I get very territorial. And i don’t share.

I like to be Queen Bee.

Chelmsford

I think some men, and not exclusively men, use some women as bait to get into couples parties and the women love their man so much they will do almost anything to keep them including FF and swinging. If that's the case and I have seen in on occasion it's tantermount to abuse in my eyes.. I saw a couple at one club. He kept prowling off on his own for action and she kept looking for him and was teary and upset..

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Swinging is about sharing. There is no place for jealousy in our book.

People you meet will meet others, it's called swinging. Get yourselves out there and meet others, let go of the negative feelings and enjoy the good times.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"No but if they going to replace u they wouldnt be worth keep meeting that's how I look at it Thanks im starting to feel that way now it would be their loss "

It’s not their loss tho is it? They have other options and so should you, sometimes you need extra options in this game as the “next best thing” is only a away

"I think some men, and not exclusively men, use some women as bait to get into couples parties and the women love their man so much they will do almost anything to keep them including FF and swinging. If that's the case and I have seen in on occasion it's tantermount to abuse in my eyes.. I saw a couple at one club. He kept prowling off on his own for action and she kept looking for him and was teary and upset.. "

I agree that some women swing to keep their man happy. I played with a couple once and she ended up in tears, and they had a big argument in the club. Pathetic behaviour and they shouldn't be swinging until she can control her feelings. Swinging is meant to be fun.

"curious do we/i have a right to be jealous of any meets when they see others ,we havent an arrangement and we see others albeit not often ,i think in my case i worry about being replaced by someone more appealing etc ,its my issue not theirs

I'm confused. of the ones we meet more than once and maybe jealous was the wrong word ,being tossed aside for likewise couple but better is more a fear ,but maybe they are not for us in that case ,just in a weak moment just now .

as a married couple you're jealous of the men/women you've met going on to meet other couples?"

"I think some men, and not exclusively men, use some women as bait to get into couples parties and the women love their man so much they will do almost anything to keep them including FF and swinging. If that's the case and I have seen in on occasion it's tantermount to abuse in my eyes.. I saw a couple at one club. He kept prowling off on his own for action and she kept looking for him and was teary and upset..

I agree that some women swing to keep their man happy. I played with a couple once and she ended up in tears, and they had a big argument in the club. Pathetic behaviour and they shouldn't be swinging until she can control her feelings. Swinging is meant to be fun."

It's a wee bit unfair to put it on her

"I know i couldn’t swing as a couple because whilst i’d have no issue with just myself getting extra sex (with his knowledge) i’d have a serious problem with sharing him. So unless it was a hotwife (is that right?) relationship where she gets the extra sex and he just gets her, i couldn’t do it.

I get very territorial. And i don’t share.

I like to be Queen Bee."

. This. But I’ve never hidden the fact I don’t and won’t share. It’s not for me so I don’t do it. I think if you’re not 100% with something then don’t do it.

"I think some men, and not exclusively men, use some women as bait to get into couples parties and the women love their man so much they will do almost anything to keep them including FF and swinging. If that's the case and I have seen in on occasion it's tantermount to abuse in my eyes.. I saw a couple at one club. He kept prowling off on his own for action and she kept looking for him and was teary and upset..

I agree that some women swing to keep their man happy. I played with a couple once and she ended up in tears, and they had a big argument in the club. Pathetic behaviour and they shouldn't be swinging until she can control her feelings. Swinging is meant to be fun.

It's a wee bit unfair to put it on her"

But it was her who started the argument and had the issue. Not her husband.

I constantly get jealous on here and don't even really meet or speak to anyone it's just natural I just don't say anything about it.

"I constantly get jealous on here and don't even really meet or speak to anyone it's just natural I just don't say anything about it."

I don’t get jealous. Never have.

But it was her who started the argument and had the issue. Not her husband."

It's the husband making her ???

"I constantly get jealous on here and don't even really meet or speak to anyone it's just natural I just don't say anything about it.

I don’t get jealous. Never have. "

I do constantly

Manchester (she/her)

But it was her who started the argument and had the issue. Not her husband."

You never know what's going on in the background. He might have pressured her into it or gone past their agreement or done something to push her over the edge.

It's completely natural. You don't have a right as such but jealousy is a feeling that can't always be controlled. How you manage that feeling is how you deal with it.

I sometimes get jealous but I've learnt that anytime I feel that way not to bottle it up but chat openly with beast about what I'm feeling why I'm feeling it and what we can do to deal with it. It has worked brilliantly for us and we are completely open with each other - communication is always the key to curb issues

Very understandable. If you are into someone it isn't that nice to read about them with somebody else.

Keep your nerve and don't ever show any neediness.

Personally, if someone is choosing bro spend time with somebody else over me I back off and leave them to it!

You never know what's going on in the background. He might have pressured her into it or gone past their agreement or done something to push her over the edge. "

And everyone has to start somewhere. Sometimes you don't know how you're gonna feel until you jump in and do it.

P

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I don't think you need to have a right to feel what you're feeling - they are your emotions and natural for some OP. I think sometimes though 'jealousy' is a sort of quick to call it that emotion. Do some proper self reflection and take time to work out what it is you're feeling. You say in your OP about being replaced, do you have reason to believe so? Are you happy in who you are and your relationship?

Sometimes some aspects of swinging aren't right for us, it's good you've got enough self awareness to realise your uncomfortable with it. I think one of the worst things you can do is involve others unwillingly when you're having those wobbles.

I hope you realise what works for you soon and have more positive emotions towards it, whatever it may be.

Chelmsford

I agree that some women swing to keep their man happy. I played with a couple once and she ended up in tears, and they had a big argument in the club. Pathetic behaviour and they shouldn't be swinging until she can control her feelings. Swinging is meant to be fun."

OMG.. until she can control her feelings ?

You mean he should stop his exploitation ...

It's the husband making her ??? "

Possibly, but then she shouldn't be there at that. This is part of the problem, women do swinging to please their men.

OMG.. until she can control her feelings ?

You mean he should stop his exploitation ..."

Expoloitation? Sorry, please excuse my ignorance, but I'm not quite with you?

"I don't think you need to have a right to feel what you're feeling - they are your emotions and natural for some OP. I think sometimes though 'jealousy' is a sort of quick to call it that emotion. Do some proper self reflection and take time to work out what it is you're feeling. You say in your OP about being replaced, do you have reason to believe so? Are you happy in who you are and your relationship?

Sometimes some aspects of swinging aren't right for us, it's good you've got enough self awareness to realise your uncomfortable with it. I think one of the worst things you can do is involve others unwillingly when you're having those wobbles.

I hope you realise what works for you soon and have more positive emotions towards it, whatever it may be."

Thankyou ..

It's the husband making her ???

Possibly, but then she shouldn't be there at that. This is part of the problem, women do swinging to please their men. "

Exactly making her do it to please him

Love threads like this when most people pretend they dont get jealous

Swingers superiority bollox you dont

"Love threads like this when most people pretend they dont get jealous

Swingers superiority bollox you dont "

I get jealous when I see my gfs on here speaking to other men

I get jealous when I see my gfs on here speaking to other men "

and theres nothing wrong with that its a natural reaction its what you do with the feeling that matters

"I constantly get jealous on here and don't even really meet or speak to anyone it's just natural I just don't say anything about it.

I don’t get jealous. Never have.

I do constantly"

Depends what you want though. I’ve no need to get jealous as I only meet one person regularly at a time. If they did meet someone else I simply wouldn’t see them again so no need for jealousy. I suppose if you meet lots of different people then jealousy could creep in. I don’t know as I’ve never done that.

I get jealous when I see my gfs on here speaking to other men "

But you don’t know about the pms

I get jealous when I see my gfs on here speaking to other men and theres nothing wrong with that its a natural reaction its what you do with the feeling that matters"

I try and make them jealous then

I get jealous when I see my gfs on here speaking to other men and theres nothing wrong with that its a natural reaction its what you do with the feeling that matters

I try and make them jealous then "

That’s just playing silly games. Not healthy at all.

I get jealous when I see my gfs on here speaking to other men and theres nothing wrong with that its a natural reaction its what you do with the feeling that matters

That’s just playing silly games. Not healthy at all. "

Agreed but I'm childish and a knob

That’s just playing silly games. Not healthy at all. "

He’s a amateur

That’s just playing silly games. Not healthy at all. He’s a amateur "

Let me bow down to you because your a pro obv

That’s just playing silly games. Not healthy at all. He’s a amateur "

Just a spring chick

That’s just playing silly games. Not healthy at all. He’s a amateur

Let me bow down to you because your a pro obv "

I’m not the one with the begging threads

Agreed but I'm childish and a knob "

You’re funny though and make me laugh so you can stay

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Sometimes it may not be actual jealousy. Say if you've missed out on an experience that you would loved to have shared...and are disappointed that you weren't there..if you know what I mean.

Let me bow down to you because your a pro obv I’m not the one with the begging threads "

You just beg with your comments

Let me bow down to you because your a pro obv I’m not the one with the begging threads "

both of you stop this nonesence or il call both ya mums

Agreed but I'm childish and a knob

You’re funny though and make me laugh so you can stay "

We see who we want when we want, if our previous meets felt jealous of that we'd be worried

Let me bow down to you because your a pro obv I’m not the one with the begging threads both of you stop this nonesence or il call both ya mums "

They’ll be over my knee in a minute!

I recently encountered someone who was very jealous and possessive and didn't want me meeting others. I hated it. Yet he had another woman the whole time.

I hate jealousy but I can understand the feeling of bit wanting to sidelined for another

Let me bow down to you because your a pro obv I’m not the one with the begging threads

You just beg with your comments "

Only dogs beg. Here’s one for you. If one of you’re imaginary gfs gets left a verification how would you react?

Hillside desolate

Let me bow down to you because your a pro obv I’m not the one with the begging threads

You just beg with your comments Only dogs beg. Here’s one for you. If one of you’re imaginary gfs gets left a verification how would you react?"

This feels like the beginning of a bromance

You just beg with your comments Only dogs beg. Here’s one for you. If one of you’re imaginary gfs gets left a verification how would you react?"

Well stop begging for attention with your comments.

Its about quality not quantity boss

You just beg with your comments Only dogs beg. Here’s one for you. If one of you’re imaginary gfs gets left a verification how would you react?

This feels like the beginning of a bromance "

It’s the big knob I’m jealous of

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

And so downhill it goes

"And so downhill it goes "

Good point I won't stoop to this man's level and keep commenting

You just beg with your comments Only dogs beg. Here’s one for you. If one of you’re imaginary gfs gets left a verification how would you react?

Its about quality not quantity boss "

So anyone with lots of verifications don’t believe in quality. Interesting...

Its about quality not quantity boss

So anyone with lots of verifications don’t believe in quality. Interesting...

"

No I just haven't been offered a quality meet. Thought I would explain that as you seemed to be unable to understand that and that's my final comment

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"And so downhill it goes

Good point I won't stoop to this man's level and keep commenting "

Sadly... you already went there, again .... it's the reaction they're trying to get from you

Is this how frustrated u lot get when i go off on a row i get it now

"And so downhill it goes

Good point I won't stoop to this man's level and keep commenting

Sadly... you already went there, again .... it's the reaction they're trying to get from you"

Obviously banter ain’t allowed on the forums. I’ll take it elsewhere. Sorry mr gorgeous I didn’t know you was the sensitive type. My apologies

"Is this how frustrated u lot get when i go off on a row i get it now"

No row here. I just know who to avoid in the future as some can’t take a joke.

"Is this how frustrated u lot get when i go off on a row i get it now

No row here. I just know who to avoid in the future as some can’t take a joke. "

im not that bothered i just wanted to join in

It's all just great banter

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"curious do we/i have a right to be jealous of any meets when they see others ,we havent an arrangement and we see others albeit not often ,i think in my case i worry about being replaced by someone more appealing etc ,its my issue not theirs "

I wouldn't see that as jealousy, more of an insecurity really, and when you're on a site like this where there are literally thousands of women with stunning photos, I think it's probably quite understandable (particularly if you're discerning and have taken your time to find one or two exceptional playmates) to wonder if they'll find someone else they meet more appealing or more entertaining, and if you'll become the backup plan when their latest favourite isn't available, or worse yet, get dropped completely.

I can't say that doesn't happen, because we all know it does. Whether you're a man, woman or couple, there will be times when someone else will be more of a 'novelty' for a while.... The thrill and excitement and newness of the unknown... And for some, that is more exciting than the meet itself, so they rarely meet anyone more than once, as they are constantly trying to maintain that 'new meet high' and need to keep meeting new people. Others realise that they don't get the same 'high' from everyone they meet, and sometimes quite quickly find themselves drawn back to the same person again and again, someone with whom they have exceptional sexual chemistry.

If you're meeting someone regularly, you're unlikely to be supplanted by someone else... They already know they've something good going

"curious do we/i have a right to be jealous of any meets when they see others ,we havent an arrangement and we see others albeit not often ,i think in my case i worry about being replaced by someone more appealing etc ,its my issue not theirs

I wouldn't see that as jealousy, more of an insecurity really, and when you're on a site like this where there are literally thousands of women with stunning photos, I think it's probably quite understandable (particularly if you're discerning and have taken your time to find one or two exceptional playmates) to wonder if they'll find someone else they meet more appealing or more entertaining, and if you'll become the backup plan when their latest favourite isn't available, or worse yet, get dropped completely.

I can't say that doesn't happen, because we all know it does. Whether you're a man, woman or couple, there will be times when someone else will be more of a 'novelty' for a while.... The thrill and excitement and newness of the unknown... And for some, that is more exciting than the meet itself, so they rarely meet anyone more than once, as they are constantly trying to maintain that 'new meet high' and need to keep meeting new people. Others realise that they don't get the same 'high' from everyone they meet, and sometimes quite quickly find themselves drawn back to the same person again and again, someone with whom they have exceptional sexual chemistry.

If you're meeting someone regularly, you're unlikely to be supplanted by someone else... They already know they've something good going "

Thanks wise words and i must say we havent been given the impression they are not more than happy to meet us and us alone .

» Add a new message to this topic