FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rugby Thread! #1 (cough....Trevor!)

Rugby Thread! #1 (cough....Trevor!)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the RWC is over, but there’s tonnes of other rugby on the go. This thread is for rugby fans to discuss your teams and all things oval ball related.

I’m team Munster

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Fuck me, Saracens are off to a flying start in today’s news.......NOT!

By *ork fellaMan  over a year ago

Macroom

"So the RWC is over, but there’s tonnes of other rugby on the go. This thread is for rugby fans to discuss your teams and all things oval ball related.

I’m team Munster "

Irish by birth, Munster by the grace of God!! No place on earth like Thomand Park on match day

Macroom

"Fuck me, Saracens are off to a flying start in today’s news.......NOT! "

Jesus some fine and points deduction. Makes it awkward for them to fulfill player contracts now doesn't it in terms of agreed wages etc? I presume other premiership teams did somethings similiar to Saracens too?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bloody egg chasers

"Fuck me, Saracens are off to a flying start in today’s news.......NOT!

Jesus some fine and points deduction. Makes it awkward for them to fulfill player contracts now doesn't it in terms of agreed wages etc? I presume other premiership teams did somethings similiar to Saracens too? "

There’ll be little silverware there this year.

I’d imagine Christmas presents will be slim too.

How did they think they’d get away with it?

Baffling!

"So the RWC is over, but there’s tonnes of other rugby on the go. This thread is for rugby fans to discuss your teams and all things oval ball related.

I’m team Munster

Irish by birth, Munster by the grace of God!! No place on earth like Thomand Park on match day "

Mayo, born and bred. Raised a Munster fan though

Macroom

Jesus some fine and points deduction. Makes it awkward for them to fulfill player contracts now doesn't it in terms of agreed wages etc? I presume other premiership teams did somethings similiar to Saracens too?

There’ll be little silverware there this year.

I’d imagine Christmas presents will be slim too.

How did they think they’d get away with it?

Baffling!"

Crazy stuff tbf

Macroom

I’m team Munster

Irish by birth, Munster by the grace of God!! No place on earth like Thomand Park on match day

Mayo, born and bred. Raised a Munster fan though "

You were raised well so

By *on_mclaneMan  over a year ago

manchester

League fan here, looking like SBW is heading to Toronto Wolfpack, £2.65m a year ??????

"League fan here, looking like SBW is heading to Toronto Wolfpack, £2.65m a year ??????"

Serious dollar

Do u think the stars will stay at saracens if they get relagated as so many of them are international players and will they still get picked if they are playing in the championship ?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Fuck me, Saracens are off to a flying start in today’s news.......NOT! "

as someone who you to go to the wasps vs saracens game every boxing day back in the day when they were "local" rivals... and it always ended up in a 28 man brawl....

I couldn't think of a nicer side it could have happened to....

that sound you heard are the old time wasps fans picking ourselves off the floors laughing!!!

I think the closest i have to a club these days is munster in the pro 14.... although uni i was at uni i had the pleasure of going to watch neath vs south africa when neath were the dogs bollocks...

dirtiest game of rugby i have ever seen... and 12,000 of us loved it!

as someone who you to go to the wasps vs saracens game every boxing day back in the day when they were "local" rivals... and it always ended up in a 28 man brawl....

that sound you heard are the old time wasps fans picking ourselves off the floors laughing!!!

I think the closest i have to a club these days is munster in the pro 14.... although uni i was at uni i had the pleasure of going to watch neath vs south africa when neath were the dogs bollocks...

dirtiest game of rugby i have ever seen... and 12,000 of us loved it!"

The first part of your post made me laugh

What do you think of the two new Munster signings for the 20/21 season?

I am a lifelong Sarries fan... I am gutted about the news and cant see us challenging for the title this year. That said, no doubt we will appeal so will just have to wait and see what happens

Newcastle and Gateshead

What do you think of the two new Munster signings for the 20/21 season?"

big fan of de allande..... but don't see the need for snyman to be honest....

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

So Saracens don’t win the Premiership... but stay up.

Doesn’t stop them winning Heineken .

Correct?

"So Saracens don’t win the Premiership... but stay up.

Correct?"

That’s my understanding, maybe I’m wrong though.

Should be across the board.

What do you think of the two new Munster signings for the 20/21 season?

big fan of de allande..... but don't see the need for snyman to be honest...."

Yeah, you’d have to wonder where Snyman will slot in.

Exciting to have De Allande

Correct?

Should be across the board. "

But they've only broken the premiership rules, not european! Do French clubs now have a salary cap in place or are they still a throw every euro you want at a player?!

And a Scarlets fan too! West is best after all!

here

Correct?

But they've only broken the premiership rules, not european! Do French clubs now have a salary cap in place or are they still a throw every euro you want at a player?! "

That’s what’s kind of odd about this situation.

What’s the reason for the player payments cap rule by Premiership League Ltd?

Correct?

But they've only broken the premiership rules, not european! Do French clubs now have a salary cap in place or are they still a throw every euro you want at a player?!

That’s what’s kind of odd about this situation.

What’s the reason for the player payments cap rule by Premiership League Ltd?

"

It was introduced to try and make it fairer between the haves and have nots, so players weren't going to the bigger clubs who had a bit more flex. It was also designed to help clubs live within their means, but I think Exeter are the only club to turn a profit!

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

Tigers gal born and bred. Goodness me, they’re a frustrating team to follow. So much potential, so little consistency.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Correct?

But they've only broken the premiership rules, not european! Do French clubs now have a salary cap in place or are they still a throw every euro you want at a player?! "

the salary cap in france for the top 14 is roughly around 10 million per season....

the salary cap in england is 5.6 million per season, but each club is allow 2 players who salaries are not included within the cap AND they get and extra 600,000 credit to build for "home grown" players....

thats why it seems like french clubs are sloshing around with money to bring in high price southern hemisphere recruits.....

Correct?

the salary cap in france for the top 14 is roughly around 10 million per season....

the salary cap in england is 5.6 million per season, but each club is allow 2 players who salaries are not included within the cap AND they get and extra 600,000 credit to build for "home grown" players....

thats why it seems like french clubs are sloshing around with money to bring in high price southern hemisphere recruits....."

I knew you’d have the answer

I used to like Bristol but sinve Steve Lansdown brought the club I'm not so keen on them as he owns Bristol city 1982ltd.

Me I'm Rovers .

Reports this morning are suggesting Tuilagi could be joining SBW.

Can you imagine that centre pairing?!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Reports this morning are suggesting Tuilagi could be joining SBW.

Can you imagine that centre pairing?! "

both of them are probably natural 12's but it would be interesting as one would absolute create space on the field for the other....or for the 10 buzzing around them

Saracens are in more trouble today after a no-show at the launch of the Heineken Cup

Copied this..

“EPCR is disappointed to learn of Saracens’ decision to make their club representatives unavailable for today’s official 2019/20 Season Launch of the Heineken Champions Cup and Challenge Cup in Cardiff,” a statement read.

“EPCR will now consider what action is appropriate in this instance and will be making no further comment at this time.”

Newcastle and Gateshead

just read the manu/SBW story.... its rugby league! in which case those two at the centres would be interesting....that could work in league

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Saracens are in more trouble today after a no-show at the launch of the Heineken Cup

Copied this..

“EPCR is disappointed to learn of Saracens’ decision to make their club representatives unavailable for today’s official 2019/20 Season Launch of the Heineken Champions Cup and Challenge Cup in Cardiff,” a statement read.

“EPCR will now consider what action is appropriate in this instance and will be making no further comment at this time.”

"

they should fine them one of nigel wrays "investment properties" just for a laugh!

"Saracens are in more trouble today after a no-show at the launch of the Heineken Cup

Copied this..

they should fine them one of nigel wrays "investment properties" just for a laugh!"

They’re digging holes for themselves every side this week.

here

I feel as if I am missing something from the whole Saracens thing... I just dont get it

Whats the club supposed to do...

and where are the RFU and World Rugby in all of this ?

different competitions with different rules that ultimately restrict the players you can recruit / play for one competition but not the other..

seems a bit inconsistent, confusing and will ultimately turn the whole thing into one big professional mess

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I feel as if I am missing something from the whole Saracens thing... I just dont get it

different competitions with different rules that ultimately restrict the players you can recruit / play for one competition but not the other..

seems a bit inconsistent, confusing and will ultimately turn the whole thing into one big professional mess

"

well the 11 other clubs in england seem to be able to comply with the salary cap rules for a start.......

i am not as bothered about europe actually as there isn't one set of salary cap rules..... but at least comply with the ones in your own league

here

"I feel as if I am missing something from the whole Saracens thing... I just dont get it

well the 11 other clubs in england seem to be able to comply with the salary cap rules for a start.......

i am not as bothered about europe actually as there isn't one set of salary cap rules..... but at least comply with the ones in your own league"

how does the salary cap rule actually work for a professional rugby club

could Saracens have fielded a team for Premiership League that were bought/paid up to the cap limit... and then fielded a different team for the Heineken games

I'm going to Dubai to watch the rugby 7's next month. Have tickets for the semi final and the final, can't wait x

"I'm going to Dubai to watch the rugby 7's next month. Have tickets for the semi final and the final, can't wait x"

Aw savage! Have an amazing time x

"I'm going to Dubai to watch the rugby 7's next month. Have tickets for the semi final and the final, can't wait x

Aw savage! Have an amazing time x"

Thank you x

I saw Chris robshaw doing a interview this morning how he always thought rugby could look down at other sports and say they don't cheat, but Saracens have now tarnished that outlook. When I heard this I thought of bloodgate which happened with the very club he plays for! Cheating on the field is surely worse than financial irregularities! Pot, kettle and black Spring to mind

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

"I saw Chris robshaw doing a interview this morning how he always thought rugby could look down at other sports and say they don't cheat, but Saracens have now tarnished that outlook. When I heard this I thought of bloodgate which happened with the very club he plays for! Cheating on the field is surely worse than financial irregularities! Pot, kettle and black Spring to mind "

Yeah, bloodgate is an example but it was a decade ago! In football you could pick examples on an almost monthly basis.

While the Saracens example is clearly not good, some perspective is required here.

i am not as bothered about europe actually as there isn't one set of salary cap rules..... but at least comply with the ones in your own league"

Chiefs were investigated too, this has been going on for a while actually

By *otNewMan  over a year ago

Nearby

Northampton Saints fan here, still (trying) playing every week too.

Salary cap - it was brought in, as has been said, to try and ensure a level playing field and to hopefully stop clubs going bankrupt like Richmond did in the late 90's.

Cap is currently £7 million, but credits are given for players who come through the academy of play for England (think it's in the region of £40k and £80k per player), what Sarries have been found guilty of is creating companies with players and the CEO and the CEO the resigning from the company leaving all assets to the player....not a monthly salary as such but a benefit in kind which is against the rules.

Let's not forget, this is the second time in 5 years Sarries have broken the salary cap!!

By *on_mclaneMan  over a year ago

manchester

"League fan here, looking like SBW is heading to Toronto Wolfpack, £2.65m a year ??????

Serious dollar "

RL salary cap £1.85m per team with 2 marquee players allowed so only 150k counts on it

By *urning the kinkMan  over a year ago

bristol

"I used to like Bristol but sinve Steve Lansdown brought the club I'm not so keen on them as he owns Bristol city 1982ltd.

Me I'm Rovers ."

Only a gas head would come out with a comment like that.

Steve lansdown has done loads for Bristol rugby

Football has fuck all to do with it

Just after reading Dylan Hartley is retiring.

The right place

I’m a Bristol Bears fan and I’m predicting a top six finish this year.

"Tigers gal born and bred. Goodness me, they’re a frustrating team to follow. So much potential, so little consistency. "
I'm a Bath fan perennial under achievers.

Nearby

Tis a shame...but he just "liked" one of my tweets so I'm happy!

"Tis a shame...but he just "liked" one of my tweets so I'm happy!"

Hartley?

Nearby

Yes. Proper fanboy syndrome going on now, all giddy!!

here

SRU fined £70k and ordered within 48hours to apologise to World Rugby following the comments they made about World Rugby and their robust contingency planning at the World Cup ....

Has everyone seen the vid of a Beluga whale playing fetch with a rugby ball?

"SRU fined £70k and ordered within 48hours to apologise to World Rugby following the comments they made about World Rugby and their robust contingency planning at the World Cup ....

"

Yeah, I read that earlier on break. You think it’s too harsh?

here

"SRU fined £70k and ordered within 48hours to apologise to World Rugby following the comments they made about World Rugby and their robust contingency planning at the World Cup ....

Yeah, I read that earlier on break. You think it’s too harsh?"

I think the whole thing is a farce. SRU dares to stand up to World Rugby - which reveals their 10 years in the planning non existent “robust contingency planning” - and Scotland are now being made an example of.

Lovely win for Munster tonight. Nearly froze the bits off myself in Thomond.

SUAF

"Lovely win for Munster tonight. Nearly froze the bits off myself in Thomond.

SUAF "

Series making inroads on their 35 point deficit

Andrew Conway scored a try against Ulster at the end. Sweet fuck, he’s something else on his feet.

Macroom

"Andrew Conway scored a try against Ulster at the end. Sweet fuck, he’s something else on his feet. "

A class player. Listened to it on the radio as was driving. Solid munster performance I'd say

"I’m a Bristol Bears fan and I’m predicting a top six finish this year. "

Chiefs fan here. Looking forward to tomorrow's game, should be a cracker, both teams are playing well!

"Andrew Conway scored a try against Ulster at the end. Sweet fuck, he’s something else on his feet.

A class player. Listened to it on the radio as was driving. Solid munster performance I'd say "

Decent performance. He, Scannell (Rory) and CJ were class. Nice to see some of the lads back too.

The right place

"I’m a Bristol Bears fan and I’m predicting a top six finish this year.

Chiefs fan here. Looking forward to tomorrow's game, should be a cracker, both teams are playing well!"

We gave you a comfortable head start mate!!

What a come back!!!!

Newcastle and Gateshead

Glad that ERC is back next week.... anyone want to be brave and call the 5 winners of the pools....

i'll go Leinster, Exeter, Clermont, Saracens and Toulouse

here

"Glad that ERC is back next week.... anyone want to be brave and call the 5 winners of the pools....

i'll go Leinster, Exeter, Clermont, Saracens and Toulouse"

Saracens over Munster

"Glad that ERC is back next week.... anyone want to be brave and call the 5 winners of the pools....

Saracens over Munster

"

I no longer like Fabio

Newcastle and Gateshead

Saracens over Munster

"

yep... sarries over munster.... just because where they may end up having to sit people in the league, they wont have to in the cup....

i fancy saracens to win the pool... and munster to be one of the best 2nd place teams so they will both be in the final 8

Haskell is going to the jungle. I can’t wait to see that!

here

"Haskell is going to the jungle. I can’t wait to see that! "

Seems to be a thing these days... ex rugby players doing reality tv shows...

"Haskell is going to the jungle. I can’t wait to see that!

Seems to be a thing these days... ex rugby players doing reality tv shows... "

I find him absolutely hilarious, I think he’ll be entertaining.

Reckon he’s doing it for the cash?

Reckon he’s doing it for the cash?"

Cash and boosting his profile before his MMA career

Reckon he’s doing it for the cash?

Cash and boosting his profile before his MMA career"

Forgot about the latter. Hope he has to eat some horrible shit!

Saracens over Munster

yep... sarries over munster.... just because where they may end up having to sit people in the league, they wont have to in the cup....

i fancy saracens to win the pool... and munster to be one of the best 2nd place teams so they will both be in the final 8 "

Have you seen the list of Munster injuries?

Not. Good.

here

Rory Best will play his final international test today, captaining the Baa Baas v Fiji

Coverage on BBC, kick off 2pm

Newcastle and Gateshead

not a great start for the english clubs....... gloucester losing at home to toulouse, now bath losing at home to ulster.....

European cup rugby, great to keep interest after the World Cup. Some great matches this weekend

Only 82 days to the Six Nations

Newcastle and Gateshead

"not a great start for the english clubs....... gloucester losing at home to toulouse, now bath losing at home to ulster....."

0 for 3..... sale lose at glasgow.......

The right place

Hopefully Bristol can win away at Zebre. Come on you Bears!

The right place

Fiji are looking good against the Barbarians.

The right place

"Hopefully Bristol can win away at Zebre. Come on you Bears! "

Oops I mean at home!

"not a great start for the english clubs....... gloucester losing at home to toulouse, now bath losing at home to ulster....."

So far your Munster prediction is pants

32-13 to Munster

BP in the bag. The red army marches on

(What a final ten minutes )

Macroom

"32-13 to Munster

(What a final ten minutes )"

I fucking love this team!!

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 16/11/19 19:36:51]

Newcastle and Gateshead

"32-13 to Munster

I fucking love this team!! "

you could argue that the ospreys are the weakest team in the strongest pool.... BP in this group, especially from away games, are going to be massive

"32-13 to Munster

you could argue that the ospreys are the weakest team in the strongest pool.... BP in this group, especially from away games, are going to be massive"

Wouldn't be much an argument - we are a tad shite at the moment

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I’m team Munster "

London Welsh supporter since childhood, with all the downs (Division 3 South), ups (Prem / Champ), downs (Herts & Middx 1) and ups again...

The amateur side are 8-0-0 this season in tier 7, having had back to back promotions the last two years (biggest wins: 96-0, 2017-18; 113-0, 2018-19). Typical attendance ~800+ for a home game

Macroom

[Removed by poster at 16/11/19 19:38:52]

Newcastle and Gateshead

see i will always say that the pro 14 missed a trick and should have offered london scottish, london welsh and london irish membership....

obviously irish probably would have said no.... but i think welsh and scottish would have said yes, and they are still huge names and could be massive teams helping in the SRU/WRU struuctures....

Macroom

"32-13 to Munster

you could argue that the ospreys are the weakest team in the strongest pool.... BP in this group, especially from away games, are going to be massive"

Yeah agree re Ospreys. Their players to come back after the world cup will help them though. Sarries favourites for this group I think but don't agree with how they have bought their success in a dodgy way. This is by far the hardest group but I still think munster will make the last 8

"32-13 to Munster

you could argue that the ospreys are the weakest team in the strongest pool.... BP in this group, especially from away games, are going to be massive

Yeah agree re Ospreys. Their players to come back after the world cup will help them though. Sarries favourites for this group I think but don't agree with how they have bought their success in a dodgy way. This is by far the hardest group but I still think munster will make the last 8 "

SUAF

Macroom

"32-13 to Munster

Yeah agree re Ospreys. Their players to come back after the world cup will help them though. Sarries favourites for this group I think but don't agree with how they have bought their success in a dodgy way. This is by far the hardest group but I still think munster will make the last 8

SUAF "

Like hell Boldy!! As the saying goes Irish by birth, Munster by the grace of God. A visit to Thomond Park again is overdue.

"see i will always say that the pro 14 missed a trick and should have offered london scottish, london welsh and london irish membership....

obviously irish probably would have said no.... but i think welsh and scottish would have said yes, and they are still huge names and could be massive teams helping in the SRU/WRU struuctures...."

Back when I started watching rugby, there were no leagues as such in Wales but there were two merit tables based on the top teams playing each other and percentage win rate being the deciding factor.

One of those tables included London Welsh as they were played regularly by the club sides

Northampton

"see i will always say that the pro 14 missed a trick and should have offered london scottish, london welsh and london irish membership....

obviously irish probably would have said no.... but i think welsh and scottish would have said yes, and they are still huge names and could be massive teams helping in the SRU/WRU struuctures...."

There’s a lot at London Welsh that would agree - but I think the RFU vetoed it

Northampton

"Back when I started watching rugby, there were no leagues as such in Wales but there were two merit tables based on the top teams playing each other and percentage win rate being the deciding factor.

One of those tables included London Welsh as they were played regularly by the club sides"

Very true - especially around Christmas and Easter, when the LW players could go home and see their families, while also playing rugby

One of this year’s preseason fixtures:

Neath vs London Welsh

....a fixture with history....!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Back when I started watching rugby, there were no leagues as such in Wales but there were two merit tables based on the top teams playing each other and percentage win rate being the deciding factor.

One of those tables included London Welsh as they were played regularly by the club sides

Very true - especially around Christmas and Easter, when the LW players could go home and see their families, while also playing rugby

One of this year’s preseason fixtures:

Neath vs London Welsh

....a fixture with history....!"

I have told everyone before the most enjoyable game of rugby I have been to was talking a Wednesday off at uni when I was Leicester and doing a road trip to the knoll for neath vs South Africa

Also the most dirty game of rugby I have seen... lol

Waiting for the 6 nations. I know little about club rugby.

If you heard a whipping noise, that was Sarries getting spanked. Hard.

"If you heard a whipping noise, that was Sarries getting spanked. Hard. "

Hi again

"If you heard a whipping noise, that was Sarries getting spanked. Hard. "

Amazing what happens when you dont have a salary cap

"If you heard a whipping noise, that was Sarries getting spanked. Hard.

Hi again "

You’ve not long left and another profile? Magician

Good to see you back x

Amazing what happens when you dont have a salary cap"

Great game.......for Racing

By *r FirecrackerMan  over a year ago

London

As a London Irish fan I’m very happy at the moment. If Saracens finish above us and we get relegated I will do something very dark!!!

Hi again

Pm me please.

Good to see you back x"

Hi again

Good to see you back x"

??

Been a good while but yes good to slowly catch up with old friends again. How's life been treating you?

I trust all the Irish clubs will be sending all their South African players home since they are supposedly all juiced up on steroids?

"I trust all the Irish clubs will be sending all their South African players home since they are supposedly all juiced up on steroids?"

Nah, we’re keeping ‘em and more coming

CJs full of baby juice currently

"I trust all the Irish clubs will be sending all their South African players home since they are supposedly all juiced up on steroids?

CJs full of baby juice currently "

Aren't you worried your victories will be "tainted by steroid abuse"?

Apparently that's why Ireland lost the world cup.

"I trust all the Irish clubs will be sending all their South African players home since they are supposedly all juiced up on steroids?

Apparently that's why Ireland lost the world cup. "

I’ll just eye roll at that.

Apparently that's why Ireland lost the world cup.

I’ll just eye roll at that."

I'll just pick 'em up and roll them back again.

When they start to miss their biltong send them to me I make the good stuff

Newcastle and Gateshead

saracens not contesting salary cap verdict...

now only 26 points off safety....

there is now talk of sarries england lot not playing in the 6N's to play for the club instead to get them out of the hole!

"saracens not contesting salary cap verdict...

there is now talk of sarries england lot not playing in the 6N's to play for the club instead to get them out of the hole!"

It gets funnier by the day...

Northampton

"saracens not contesting salary cap verdict...

there is now talk of sarries england lot not playing in the 6N's to play for the club instead to get them out of the hole!"

Well, I mean, what’s 26 points between friends...?!

Just sorted my 6 nations tickets and accommodation!!!

"Just sorted my 6 nations tickets and accommodation!!! "

Sweet, what games are you going to?

I’m going to Ireland/Scotland and Ireland/England

Macroom

Cannot wait for the Munster v Racing game this weekend. Be interesting to see Tadhg Beirne up against Donnacha Ryan if it happens.

TEAM ULSTER

Proud N.I man.

Macroom

"TEAM ULSTER

Proud N.I man. "

Great win for ye in the first game.

"TEAM ULSTER

Proud N.I man.

Great win for ye in the first game. "

Bath game aye great! Went to it. Local to it

"Just sorted my 6 nations tickets and accommodation!!!

I’m going to Ireland/Scotland and Ireland/England "

Got Wales vs Italy just got accommodation too!

"Cannot wait for the Munster v Racing game this weekend. Be interesting to see Tadhg Beirne up against Donnacha Ryan if it happens. "

I’ll be in the terrace screaming

Zeebs and Ryan will get a huge welcome I’m sure.

I.

Can’t.

Wait.

Got Wales vs Italy just got accommodation too! "

Savage

Got Wales vs Italy just got accommodation too!

Savage "

Will be we're Italy supporters

Macroom

"TEAM ULSTER

Proud N.I man.

Great win for ye in the first game.

Bath game aye great! Went to it. Local to it "

Great saving tackle at the end. Great finish to it

Macroom

"Cannot wait for the Munster v Racing game this weekend. Be interesting to see Tadhg Beirne up against Donnacha Ryan if it happens.

I’ll be in the terrace screaming

Zeebs and Ryan will get a huge welcome I’m sure.

I.

Can’t.

Wait.

"

Will be a great occasion. Would love to be there but travelling to be with my little girl. Zeebs and Donnacha will get a hero's welcome, just what they deserve. Both legends

By *rben112Man  over a year ago

worcester

Looking at the last 5 years of point saracens have accumulated I can’t see them going down

The Baa Baas win in São Paolo, 47-22.

Rory Best nailed a conversion. (Yes, you read that correctly)

"The Baa Baas win in São Paolo, 47-22.

Rory Best nailed a conversion. (Yes, you read that correctly) "

Big for an Ulster man to captain Ireland, consistent reliable man. Just a little worried for the upcoming 6nations.

Macroom

Rory Best nailed a conversion. (Yes, you read that correctly) "

Haha what a legend

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Mr - Dragons

Mrs - Leinster

Haha what a legend "

He said he’d promised his kids he’d do one.

Class act

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Exeter Chiefs slow start but will soon be back on top form.

Macroom

Haha what a legend

He said he’d promised his kids he’d do one.

Class act "

Ah great stuff. Good strong Munster team named for tomorrow. Cannot wait for this match. Fancy a tight Munster win. Racing have a solid team named too though.

Thoughts on saracens sitting on -22? Will most likely avoid relegation they’re just that good...

Nice win for Ulster

Macroom

Great win for Ulster. Cooneys try was brilliant. cannot wait to see Munster in action tomorrow. Should be a cracking game.

Good signing hopefully he keeps fit and makes an impact on the league

Hon Munster

Bonus point for Sarries

Macroom

Come on Munster. We got this

Macroom

Fucking hell. Some game. Russell was on fire. Jj scuffed the chance to win it. I love love love this Munster team.

Fuck me, that was some finish!

Macroom

"Fuck me, that was some finish! "

Cracking game Boldy

Let’s see how your boys get on in Cork tonight, Trevor!

SUAF

here

"Let’s see how your boys get on in Cork tonight, Trevor!

SUAF "

"Let’s see how your boys get on in Cork tonight, Trevor!

SUAF

"

Deserved to be fair

Macroom

Saracens leaving a lot of big players at home for tomorrow. Confident Munster will prevail at home now. SUAF!!!

"Saracens leaving a lot of big players at home for tomorrow. Confident Munster will prevail at home now. SUAF!!! "

Hopefully

I’ll be there. Freezing my bits off!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Saracens leaving a lot of big players at home for tomorrow. Confident Munster will prevail at home now. SUAF!!! "

with munster and racing drawing their first game i wonder if Sarries are playing a very long game here thinking they think they can get 3 bonus point wins at home, plus let say ospreys on the road... and get 20 points and believe that will be enough to either win or come 2nd in the group... in which case the away games at munster and racing dont really matter

Macroom

"Saracens leaving a lot of big players at home for tomorrow. Confident Munster will prevail at home now. SUAF!!!

with munster and racing drawing their first game i wonder if Sarries are playing a very long game here thinking they think they can get 3 bonus point wins at home, plus let say ospreys on the road... and get 20 points and believe that will be enough to either win or come 2nd in the group... in which case the away games at munster and racing dont really matter "

I think you could be right. This realistically is a game munster have to win after the draw with Racing. That could yet turn out to be a very poor result at home for Munster. Sarries you'd fancy to win all home games and at worst accumulate enough points to qualify as a best second placed team.

Macroom

"Saracens leaving a lot of big players at home for tomorrow. Confident Munster will prevail at home now. SUAF!!!

Hopefully

I’ll be there. Freezing my bits off! "

Would love to be there. Daddy duties call tho. ?? Enjoy it Boldy. Munster have to win this one now

SUAF

What a dreary night in TP, but a win.

I’m cold and soaking en route home.

"What a dreary night in TP, but a win.

I’m cold and soaking en route home. "

A win's a win. Dull game though

I’m cold and soaking en route home.

A win's a win. Dull game though"

Very dull and Sarries got to leave with the losing BP.

Onwards

Macroom

I’m cold and soaking en route home. "

Listened to it on the radio Boldy on my drive home. Munsters second half seemed poor. Weather didn't help with handling errors etc I'd say.

here

Seymour, Barclay and now Laidlaw

Been invited to Belfast in the new year by amazing friends. We're determined to watch some rugby. Any good games on the calendar? This is something I'm totally ignorant about. Any advice welcome...

By *dris12345Man  over a year ago

home

"Mr - Dragons

Mrs - Leinster"

MR must be happy after yesterday.....unlike me

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Been invited to Belfast in the new year by amazing friends. We're determined to watch some rugby. Any good games on the calendar? This is something I'm totally ignorant about. Any advice welcome..."

they normally play the other provinces over the xmas/new year period... so they are playing connaught on the 27th and munster on the 3rd, both at ravenhill....

"Been invited to Belfast in the new year by amazing friends. We're determined to watch some rugby. Any good games on the calendar? This is something I'm totally ignorant about. Any advice welcome...

they normally play the other provinces over the xmas/new year period... so they are playing connaught on the 27th and munster on the 3rd, both at ravenhill...."

Thanks Fabio. We're going to have to make a plan next year then. We would love to meet some of you in person....

worcester

Off to watch the Warriors today

Him big Scarlets fan and her a Cardiff Blues fan — we may not be talking after Friday night!!

By *r.J-Miss.BCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Saints here and hoping we can keep our run going though still alot to learn :/ and if we could stop making the most basic of mistakes, reckon we'd be alright.

And at least with Sarries where they are, it gives the Tigers competition at the bottom

By *dris12345Man  over a year ago

home

"Him big Scarlets fan and her a Cardiff Blues fan — we may not be talking after Friday night!!"

In the plus side you’ll be happy with the win and one foot in the playoffs

Not a happy Munster fan!

here

Ouch!!

Maybe too much turkey ?

worcester

Not going well for me at Saracens

By *he Big Five OhhMan  over a year ago

bristol

Softies game haha.

Getting my own back from abuse when trying to discuss American Football.

Still have odd balls though so it's valid

"Ouch!!

Maybe too much turkey ?"

I’m at a loss tbh!

I'm class at rugby if that'll make you fancy us boldy

"I'm class at rugby if that'll make you fancy us boldy"

Didn't realise the Welsh played rugby. You guys should get a team together... it could be fun...

By *oulja_01000Man  over a year ago

North East

Got back from HSBC Cape Town 7's.... What an amazing atmosphere, beautiful country and Rugby mad nation

Amazing experience

"Got back from HSBC Cape Town 7's.... What an amazing atmosphere, beautiful country and Rugby mad nation

Amazing experience "

In South Africa rugby is not a sport.

It's a religion.

"Got back from HSBC Cape Town 7's.... What an amazing atmosphere, beautiful country and Rugby mad nation

Amazing experience "

Wow, bet that was amazing!!!