FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fav positions and orgasms

Fav positions and orgasms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irl_by_x OP   Woman  over a year ago

near

Just cuiorus about other people.

Is your favourite position the one you orgasm the most /easiest in?

My favourite is doggy. Buy i orgasm more easily from cowgirl.

Do most peoples not line up like mine?

Doggy just feels naughtier and thr guys in controll and i just like that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not sure if this is intended for females only. But I can relate. I like cowgirl or being on top the best cos I can see the ladies face and boobs. But doggy makes me cum

By *lack swanWoman  over a year ago

sunset

I’m the same as you OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I cum easiest during doggy but my favourite is probably cowgirl

near

Questions for men and women x

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Cow girl or missionary are my favourites and I come about the same in either.

Deep stick my fave for giving her orgasms

missionary fave for my own cos im close to her

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

My best orgasm's can often be in the position I find it hardest to cum in.

Favourite position has to be deepstick, love it nice and deep

There is no rhyme or reason to my orgasms for me. I don't really cum in cowgirl. However my previous partner I used to cum constantly with cowgirl but he was the only one. With beast I cum more from doggy or missionary. With previous partners prior to the last it's only been deep stick so god knows.

Favourite I would probably say doggy, but infront of a mirror with his hands around my throat or him pulling my hair preferable. God I need that feel like it's been so long since I had a proper filthy session

By *roticaCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Cowgirl is best for me to orgasm but i like to try lots of others first....lol. The best orgasm ever is from my boyfriend doing anal on me and me using my greedy girl toy inside my pussy at the same time.

near

Ok. I need to google deepstick position lol

By *ike rotchticklesMan  over a year ago

oldham

"Ok. I need to google deepstick position lol"
yes me too lol

By *o_eye_deerMan  over a year ago

The South Near That London

I like her legs on my shoulders - she loves it doggy - with a few slaps on the arse for good measure

"Favourite position has to be deepstick, love it nice and deep "

Deepstick is best for me too

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I don't really have a position I find easier to orgasm in. With the right cock and me on top I don't seem to stop but that's also true in doggy style if they thrust with the right tempo for me. In front of a mirror is just . My favourite would be missionary with lots of kissing. It doesn't make me clench a cock repeatedly but it is incredibly hot and close.

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

All positions have their good points but if I was forced to choose it would be me on top, cowgirl or reverse cowgirl x

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Deepstick works well for anal too, and there’s room for a dildo in front for something extra

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

Deepstickig and lovers lock make me cum harder and faster but i really do not being on top to control it myself.

Hard downward socks is great to for those rough quickies

What are deep stick and lovers lock? X

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Talking of positions I’ve recently bought a wedge from love honey. Wow!

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Reverse cowgirl (lady on top facing away) is my favourite. Other than that, doggy.

Oooft! Deepstick will always make me cum loud and hard! Reverse cowgirl for a more controlled orgasm.

Peach x

Doggy makes me cum multiple times as it hits my spot just right.

Girl on top, allows me to control it and I can build myself up to cum really hard.

Deepstick...love this with the added dimension of either of us can stimulate my clit at the same time and keep me coming.

I love cowgirl. I love to be ridden. Watching as my partner writhes about, I can grab arse, boobs or hair and I can put my hands around her throat in a more comfortably controlled way. I can also buck when she orgasms which I love to feel as her juices flow over my balls and I can bend up to kiss her open mouth. She on the other hand can push down on my shoulders and can also be in charge when she wants to. I can't come in this position though. Doggy is good for coming and I love doggy too. Lucky me.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I find different positions have different benefits. I personally can't orgasm without clitoral stimulation so some positions feel really good but I'm not going to orgasm from them.

For example I get really good gspot stimulation from being face down laying flat on the bed. I also love to cross my legs to make it really tight and really pushing your ass back against them to meet each thrust as their whole weight is pressing your body into the bed feels really primal. My arms go dead if I try to touch myself during though .

I can orgasm pretty easily being on top and both me and the other person have good access to my body. The g spot stimulation isn't as good though but then being able to kiss is great.

Missionary is nice for the closeness and being able to kiss but having my arms between our bodies to be able to stimulate myself feels a bit like a barrier. The best of both words for me is if the guy stays upright on his knees and lifts up my hips and I can either wrap my legs around his waist or put them on his shoulders.

I personally like to mix it up with early on starting with positions that feel great or you're close enough to touch and kiss each other but aren't going to get me off before moving onto one that will.

By *apmanMan  over a year ago

Holmfirth /Harpenden

No particular favourite.

When I meet up with fb, it's definitely mish that gets her off first, then a pillow under her bum to change the angle for second moving to deep stick for a frantic sweaty finish for both of us.

And once we've said hello, variations of doggy work well.

Deep stick makes me cum hard and the most, but I like missionary for the closeness x

I very rarely cum from penetrative sex due to medication Most of the time it doesn't bother me but sometimes I've picked up on the woman thinking why won't he cum, is there something wrong with me.

Still get a huge amount if enjoyment from it though.

Missionary for closeness, eye contact and kissing. Cowgirl to let her take control. Doggy for a bit of primal hard sex.

Mrs, either cowgirl or on my back legs over Mr’s shoulders or just up in the air, Mr gets really deep and hits the right spot and can make me squirt and orgasam so hard

Doggy. Nicest view.

With deepstick I find it tricky not to go too deep. That can too easily cause pain for the lady. I find it easier to control depth in doggy and not go too deep.

Liverpool

"I very rarely cum from penetrative sex due to medication Most of the time it doesn't bother me but sometimes I've picked up on the woman thinking why won't he cum, is there something wrong with me.

Missionary for closeness, eye contact and kissing. Cowgirl to let her take control. Doggy for a bit of primal hard sex."

I've experienced this in the past but I was having an orgasm at all from anything. I think the best thing to do is be totally upfront about it beforehand and if you get a sense they are blaming themselves in any way, just talk about it. There are more indications of how much they're enjoying themselves than just ejaculation. The biggest indication of arousal for me with men has always been the fire in their eyes

With a woman My favorite is cowgirl (because it gives me a rest i just love the view) but doggy usually finishes me off pretty quick.

With a man on my back with my legs over his shoulders is my favorite and it hits the spot everytime

"I very rarely cum from penetrative sex due to medication Most of the time it doesn't bother me but sometimes I've picked up on the woman thinking why won't he cum, is there something wrong with me.

Missionary for closeness, eye contact and kissing. Cowgirl to let her take control. Doggy for a bit of primal hard sex.

I've experienced this in the past but I was having an orgasm at all from anything. I think the best thing to do is be totally upfront about it beforehand and if you get a sense they are blaming themselves in any way, just talk about it. There are more indications of how much they're enjoying themselves than just ejaculation. The biggest indication of arousal for me with men has always been the fire in their eyes "

I am upfront now with new partners.

I always thinks it's pretty obvious it's not them though.

I've just spent several hours with you naked and had a permanent erection the whole time safe to say you turn me on

i love standing reverse cowgirl omg thighs are covered

Liverpool

I've experienced this in the past but I was having an orgasm at all from anything. I think the best thing to do is be totally upfront about it beforehand and if you get a sense they are blaming themselves in any way, just talk about it. There are more indications of how much they're enjoying themselves than just ejaculation. The biggest indication of arousal for me with men has always been the fire in their eyes

I've just spent several hours with you naked and had a permanent erection the whole time safe to say you turn me on "

Thinking logically it's probably obvious but lots of people are insecure about their sexual performance and insecurity is rarely logical.

As a side note I don't always see lack of erection as lack of arousal either. Sometimes the body just doesn't play ball with what's going on in the mind, same as with the orgasm thing.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Favourite position would require it happening often enough that i could remember the previous times...

How about the Fosbury Fuck? You run at the bed. At last moment, you jump and flip onto your back. And your cock slams into the pussy as you land.

I've just spent several hours with you naked and had a permanent erection the whole time safe to say you turn me on

Thinking logically it's probably obvious but lots of people are insecure about their sexual performance and insecurity is rarely logical.

As a side note I don't always see lack of erection as lack of arousal either. Sometimes the body just doesn't play ball with what's going on in the mind, same as with the orgasm thing."

Yeah, good point.

I've had an erection disappear once mid sex, it just went, like a balloon going down.

I was mortified Never happened before or since.

As you said, communication is the key, I should be more reassuring about it and the fact it's not them.

By *uilder506Man  over a year ago

bognor

Christ any bloody position would do today

Liverpool

As a side note I don't always see lack of erection as lack of arousal either. Sometimes the body just doesn't play ball with what's going on in the mind, same as with the orgasm thing.

Yeah, good point.

I've had an erection disappear once mid sex, it just went, like a balloon going down.

As you said, communication is the key, I should be more reassuring about it and the fact it's not them."

You shouldn't be mortified. People put far too much pressure on themselves when it comes to sex as it is. Hence why your ladies are possibly blaming themselves for you finding it hard to cum.

Communication really helps

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

As a side note I don't always see lack of erection as lack of arousal either. Sometimes the body just doesn't play ball with what's going on in the mind, same as with the orgasm thing."

Had happened to me a couple of times, while in the moment I was there and enjoying it, my mindset of life was just in a bad place.

I'm not ashamed. It's shitty it happened but that's life. Shit happened, I know why, I don't dwell on it.

Liverpool

Had happened to me a couple of times, while in the moment I was there and enjoying it, my mindset of life was just in a bad place.

I'm not ashamed. It's shitty it happened but that's life. Shit happened, I know why, I don't dwell on it. "

The brain is the most powerful sexual organ and if you're in a bad place it can have a knock on effect. You seem to have dealt with it in a good way though.

By *ucidityWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I’m quite fortunate in that I can orgasm from penetration and or clitoral stimulation with relative ease so there isn’t a particular position I enjoy for that reason.

With men, my favourite is doggy, yet, with women my favourite is being on top.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm not ashamed. It's shitty it happened but that's life. Shit happened, I know why, I don't dwell on it.

The brain is the most powerful sexual organ and if you're in a bad place it can have a knock on effect. You seem to have dealt with it in a good way though."

Indeed it is. Its a huge confidence knock at the time, for both involved.

Thanks, for a time it made things worse but I knew I couldn't let it take over.

Yeah, good point.

As you said, communication is the key, I should be more reassuring about it and the fact it's not them.

You shouldn't be mortified. People put far too much pressure on themselves when it comes to sex as it is. Hence why your ladies are possibly blaming themselves for you finding it hard to cum.

Communication really helps "

The mortified feeling only lasted a minute or two. She was very understanding so all was good.

I'm always wary as I've had a bad experience where a lady mocked me to my face about the size of my chopper and loss of erection.

Liverpool

The brain is the most powerful sexual organ and if you're in a bad place it can have a knock on effect. You seem to have dealt with it in a good way though.

Indeed it is. Its a huge confidence knock at the time, for both involved.

Thanks, for a time it made things worse but I knew I couldn't let it take over. "

Absolutely not, you are far more than that.

Liverpool

Yeah, good point.

Communication really helps

The mortified feeling only lasted a minute or two. She was very understanding so all was good.

I'm always wary as I've had a bad experience where a lady mocked me to my face about the size of my chopper and loss of erection.

"

That's good to hear. Sounds like a great lady.

The other on the other hand, that is shocking behaviour and people like that don't deserve to have you getting your kit off for them in the first place.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Doggy or when on top with legs over my shoulders so I get deeper .. love the feeling of being at the top of a ladies pussy and has long has she’s enjoying .. .. it’s winner winner chicken dinner, all round

Cowgirl or spooning fucks my favourite....

"Cowgirl or spooning fucks my favourite...."

Duly noted lol x

By *houldibedoingthis!Man  over a year ago

london

"Ok. I need to google deepstick position lol"

Me too. Innocent me

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield