FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Accommodating

Accommodating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hubaysi OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I’ve got inspiration for this from another thread to ask about accommodating!

I’m not seeking advice as I don’t and won’t accommodate but wondered those Fabbers who do, for what reason? Are the guests known to you? Do you have a fb/friend there? Or do you allow a stranger into your home.

I’m intrigued.

Also please be nice and respect all opinions on the thread.

Bhubaysi xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve got inspiration for this from another thread to ask about accommodating!

I’m not seeking advice as I don’t and won’t accommodate but wondered those Fabbers who do, for what reason? Are the guests known to you? Do you have a fb/friend there? Or do you allow a stranger into your home.

I’m intrigued.

Also please be nice and respect all opinions on the thread.

Bhubaysi xx "

Maybe those who accommodate are .....

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

I meet them publicly for a social and a friend always knows where I am and who with. If I like them and my gut says yes then I invite them to my place on a second meet.

Sometimes I won't accommodate because I don't want them knowing who I work for and my uniform gives it away

I meet for a social, if I feel comfortable, I accommodate on the next meet usually.

"I meet them publicly for a social and a friend always knows where I am and who with. If I like them and my gut says yes then I invite them to my place on a second meet.

Sometimes I won't accommodate because I don't want them knowing who I work for and my uniform gives it away "

I love lollipop ladies

"I meet for a social, if I feel comfortable, I accommodate on the next meet usually. "

Very sensible x

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I accommodate but like to have met a few times first and if we get on then happy days

I've allowed 2 men from Fab into my home.

They have to earn the trust.

"I accommodate but like to have met a few times first and if we get on then happy days"

Blast from the past but great show

Saying you accommodate is open to interpretation. Since I’m not a complete idiot (though that’s open for debate) I understand that to meet someone who accommodates doesn’t instantly mean I’m going round their house for a bit of the in and out (Clockwork Orange reference there lol) on the first meet. It’s just letting someone know that you’re in a position to invite them over when you feel it’s right for you.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have only accommodated, usually for 2 nights, but the last lady stopped for 4 nights, it seemed like I couldn't get rid of her

when i do accomodate its in my van, down a dark alley but i do have puppies, so bonus.

"when i do accomodate its in my van, down a dark alley but i do have puppies, so bonus."

"when i do accomodate its in my van, down a dark alley but i do have puppies, so bonus."

Can I just have the puppies?

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

"I meet them publicly for a social and a friend always knows where I am and who with. If I like them and my gut says yes then I invite them to my place on a second meet.

Sometimes I won't accommodate because I don't want them knowing who I work for and my uniform gives it away

I love lollipop ladies "

It's the coat isn't it, I've got your weakness

Yes we have a guest room here for our visitors. It's the only way to do it living where we do.

I really don't get how women can accept the risk of allowing a random dude into the home. I'm bad enough when the gas man comes to service the boiler because I think he's going to rob all my junk....

Relationships or ppl you've seen more than a handful of times I guess is ok, but randoms seems wrong to me. I know ppl here who will meet with their kids at home or while their husband is out they'll fuck in their bed without him knowing. Just inviting trouble doing that.....

If I was going to do a random meet I'd rather be at a hotel, then it's less personal too, nobody wants to see your family photos or laundry drying, do they...?

By *appy_hedonistMan  over a year ago

Islington

"Yes we have a guest room here for our visitors. It's the only way to do it living where we do."
In Stornoway! I'd have thought you'd need a private jet, not a guest room

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I’m not overly keen on half my friends in my house lol

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I have accommodated a couple of times and never had a problem. I am comfortable in my own surroundings. I've since changed how I feel and would now rather meet at a hotel because it's since become apparent that people can get too needy so I don't want them

dropping by my home. Although I do meet at theirs after a social and getting a feel for them.

Each meet is different.

I have only let one fab person into my house but we had met several times at various places and he became more of a friend anyway. It's up to the individual what they do in their home surely but I imagine it's more if a big deal for women to allow men in due to safety etc

By *zQTWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

I have accommodated only a handful of times and it’s only people I have met before and trust (in some sense). I wouldn’t have any random stranger in my home.

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

I never got my puppy

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Yes I have and will continue to.. it’s where I’m most comfortable. The guys I meet are few and far between and people I’ve known for a while. I’ve never had an issue or felt uncomfortable. I see them as friends first.

» Add a new message to this topic