FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Too shy

Too shy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aitonel OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

So I keep seeing people saying they are too shy to let their "crushes" know about their interest.

It could be you they are talking about! Let them know that if it is you they may possibly be talking about, that they don't need to be shy, should give it a shot and speak up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

I have a couple and they definately know

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I was joking do I look shy?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dear god no as ive said before i dont want to get blocked or worse still laughed at

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"I was joking do I look shy?"

No

STOKE ON TRENT

"I was joking do I look shy?

No "

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I think sometimes people say too shy because 1) they don't want to discuss it publically and 2) it adds an air of mystery to them. No doubt sometimes it is a case of shyness but I don't always think it is.

STOKE ON TRENT

"Dear god no as ive said before i dont want to get blocked or worse still laughed at"
No one will laugh at you.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I think sometimes people say too shy because 1) they don't want to discuss it publically and 2) it adds an air of mystery to them. No doubt sometimes it is a case of shyness but I don't always think it is."

I agree. I'm really shy IRL but its very much different behind a keyboard or phone screen, people tend to be braver than they are in the flesh

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Dear god no as ive said before i dont want to get blocked or worse still laughed at"

Why would you?

Liverpool

"I was joking do I look shy?"

Haha I know!

Was more than just you that said it.

STOKE ON TRENT

"Dear god no as ive said before i dont want to get blocked or worse still laughed at

Why would you?"

Eh?

I don't believe most of what people write online... especially on forums. Too shy=I ain't telling you nosey buggers

STOKE ON TRENT

"I was joking do I look shy?

Haha I know!

Was more than just you that said it. "

Some were saying oh the person knows lots being coy just tell us.

Liverpool

That is kind of why I posted this.

Honestly nobody would laugh at you, at least nobody worth bothering with. Hell, I'd hate to be the person that did laugh, the amount of shit they would get from every other forumite would be off the charts.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"I think sometimes people say too shy because 1) they don't want to discuss it publically and 2) it adds an air of mystery to them. No doubt sometimes it is a case of shyness but I don't always think it is.

I agree. I'm really shy IRL but its very much different behind a keyboard or phone screen, people tend to be braver than they are in the flesh"

By *hechapMan  over a year ago

Derry

I have a crush on my neighbour but i havent picked up the courage yet to tell her.

I am at the stage now where i can look straight into her beautiful blue eyes without been nervous or shy.

Next stage is doing it without the binoculars.

Liverpool

"I think sometimes people say too shy because 1) they don't want to discuss it publically and 2) it adds an air of mystery to them. No doubt sometimes it is a case of shyness but I don't always think it is."

Probably, good point.

But if that's the case

1) why bother bringing it up

2) could just go the same route as "don't be fucking nosey, I'll tell them my own way"

Of course that applies to those that are bullshit ting about being shy, some possibly are genuinely shy. Though the keyboard adds courage, that's fact!

STOKE ON TRENT

Tell me in private

"So I keep seeing people saying they are too shy to let their "crushes" know about their interest.

It could be you they are talking about! Let them know that if it is you they may possibly be talking about, that they don't need to be shy, should give it a shot and speak up. "

I don't get the shyness on a site like this?!

There's no harm in letting someone know publicly on a thread such as this or privately if that is allowed (filters/preferences). Majority probably don't come to much but still nice to know.

I sent a random message last night to a guy too far away, he's not seen it yet but my only aim is to make him smile.

manchester

"I think sometimes people say too shy because 1) they don't want to discuss it publically and 2) it adds an air of mystery to them. No doubt sometimes it is a case of shyness but I don't always think it is.

Probably, good point.

But if that's the case

2) could just go the same route as "don't be fucking nosey, I'll tell them my own way"

Of course that applies to those that are bullshit ting about being shy, some possibly are genuinely shy. Though the keyboard adds courage, that's fact! "

It’ll always be a variety of reasons though op.. some like to speak so someone mentions them.. some may be genuinely shy.. others may be stating they’re clear on who they like and have no issue being open in private. Some people are very clear on their intentions..

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Probably, good point.

But if that's the case

Of course that applies to those that are bullshit ting about being shy, some possibly are genuinely shy. Though the keyboard adds courage, that's fact!

It’ll always be a variety of reasons though op.. some like to speak so someone mentions them.. some may be genuinely shy.. others may be stating they’re clear on who they like and have no issue being open in private. Some people are very clear on their intentions.. "

I agree with Saffron here.

In reality people generally don't name names on threads because if someone gets left out, all hell can break loose.

I sometimes wish that people would mention names more but then, if people do then the thread gets accused of feeding 'the C'.

manchester

Probably, good point.

But if that's the case

It’ll always be a variety of reasons though op.. some like to speak so someone mentions them.. some may be genuinely shy.. others may be stating they’re clear on who they like and have no issue being open in private. Some people are very clear on their intentions..

In reality people generally don't name names on threads because if someone gets left out, all hell can break loose.

I sometimes wish that people would mention names more but then, if people do then the thread gets accused of feeding 'the C'.

"

Like as mates fine.. like their photos fine.. would like coffee with fine.. would like to shag.. that’s something for pm.. for me anyway..

Liverpool

Probably, good point.

But if that's the case

Like as mates fine.. like their photos fine.. would like coffee with fine.. would like to shag.. that’s something for pm.. for me anyway.. "

Oh, no I get that just fine.

What I mean is just say that you don't want to discuss it, don't hide behind "I'm shy" if in fact that's not the case and being shy has nothing to do with it.

manchester

Probably, good point.

But if that's the case

Like as mates fine.. like their photos fine.. would like coffee with fine.. would like to shag.. that’s something for pm.. for me anyway..

What I mean is just say that you don't want to discuss it, don't hide behind "I'm shy" if in fact that's not the case and being shy has nothing to do with it. "

I concur.. I think that’s often the case.

Liverpool

Probably, good point.

But if that's the case

What I mean is just say that you don't want to discuss it, don't hide behind "I'm shy" if in fact that's not the case and being shy has nothing to do with it.

I concur.. I think that’s often the case. "

I'll also add I know some actually are shy, and how much of an impact it can play on situations you don't feel comfortable with. Though I really don't think you need to be shy online.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I am shy. I am shy in person and I am shy online. Having said that, I wouldn’t seriously be saying things on a public forum. I would do that kind of thing in private. I always thought people were just messing about when they flirt on here, maybe I got that wrong

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Im not shy. If u dont ask then u dont get. Lifes too short to sit on the fence.

Liverpool

"I am shy. I am shy in person and I am shy online. Having said that, I wouldn’t seriously be saying things on a public forum. I would do that kind of thing in private. I always thought people were just messing about when they flirt on here, maybe I got that wrong "

Some are, some aren't.

Some are and play it off like they aren't.

I agree if there is any seriousness to it then take it to a pm with them.

However the threads in question can very well be a great stepping stone to get a feel for how people feel about you without having to take the extra step and getting hit with an official knock back. It has the potential to lead to great things.

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"I am shy. I am shy in person and I am shy online. Having said that, I wouldn’t seriously be saying things on a public forum. I would do that kind of thing in private. I always thought people were just messing about when they flirt on here, maybe I got that wrong

Some are, some aren't.

However the threads in question can very well be a great stepping stone to get a feel for how people feel about you without having to take the extra step and getting hit with an official knock back. It has the potential to lead to great things. "

By *renchadventureCouple  over a year ago

France Bergerac

"I am shy. I am shy in person and I am shy online. Having said that, I wouldn’t seriously be saying things on a public forum. I would do that kind of thing in private. I always thought people were just messing about when they flirt on here, maybe I got that wrong

Some are, some aren't.

However the threads in question can very well be a great stepping stone to get a feel for how people feel about you without having to take the extra step and getting hit with an official knock back. It has the potential to lead to great things. "

this hits the nail on the head!

I'm not shy just very cautious as to what I post online

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

You will never know if you don't speak up

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

All the ones I like know. I've told them. Always on the lookout for new crushes though x

Crikey! I've been rumbled!!

By *ooBoo2300Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

I’m shy in real life and very much an introvert. It’s places like this and in swing clubs themselves where I feel I can be the real me. Sooooo....I really fancy the OP!!!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"All the ones I like know. I've told them. Always on the lookout for new crushes though x"

Same, I just message and tell them, I don't usually declare it on a thread for various reasons, though a wee bit of flirting doesn't hurt.

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"All the ones I like know. I've told them. Always on the lookout for new crushes though x

Same, I just message and tell them, I don't usually declare it on a thread for various reasons, though a wee bit of flirting doesn't hurt. "

If I named all my crushes it would be a looooooong list and no doubt I'd end up unintentionally leaving someone out. I pm instead and tell them x

I’m shy and couldn’t name anybody on a public thread. I’ve tried letting a few know but I’ve not had anything back so have given up. X

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Feel free to let us know if you fancy us (preferably on this thread). We won't block anybody who says it politely.

By *houldibedoingthis!Man  over a year ago

london

We all have our reservations. You're just dandy the way you are

I’d feel too awkward to name someone publicly. I’m not even that direct in my private chats. I chat to the ones I like and hope they get the hints and see how the chat develops.

I also thought the flirting and chatting on here was all jokey between friends!

» Add a new message to this topic