FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Forum use?

Forum use?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hechap OP   Man  over a year ago

Derry

Do members use the forums and reply to posts because they like the message or is it the messanger they like?

I see lots of posts that get dozens and dozens of replies with lots of interest yet another post on a similar subject gets little or no replies.

Just wondering why?

Do people reply thinking its a good way to get into someones knickers or boxer shorts?

I am well aware we can all reply to what we want to or dont reply if we dont want to......

Personally i wouldnt care who put the post up. I would reply to anyone. But thats just me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

It’s the topic not the poster that interests me on the forums.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The topic interests me. I enjoy chatting and a bit of banter I'm not interested in the sychophancy and humble bragging.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I only reply to those I want to shag.

Oh wait!

Its either popularity or post management.....

Some ppl just post and and then run and expect loads of replies......

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I do it because I'm lonely!

Please be my friend!

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I just reply to threads or posts that interest me, never look at the profiles of the people posting.

"I do it because I'm lonely!

Please be my friend! "

Aww. I’ll be your friend

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I've only started one thread (my birthday last year) for fear I would get little replies

I sometimes bump people's threads that fall into the category above as I'm nice. Otherwise I just post on whatever is going, regardless of who posted it

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I reply to what I find interesting.

I've seen what you've spoke about before but it's often been because the conversation on the topic has turned out to be more interesting on one post than the other. Also if one gets a few comments in a short space of time it keeps it at the top of the forum list.

The topic for me. Half the time I don’t even notice who posted it. Although I do tend to stick my oar in on most posts

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I reply to what interests me, although occasionally avoid if I feel the post or poster means it's likely to go sideways.

Manchester (she/her)

And I use the forum to chat, not get laid.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I don’t ever use it as a way to have sex with someone. I reply to things that catch my eye for whatever reason.

There are plenty of threads where the OP only responds to women they like. Bizarrely they’re often the ones that Also talk about how inclusive they are so I suppose some people must use it for that.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I'll admit to a little forum flirting on occasion...

But the majority of my quote/replies are because of what was written, not who wrote it

I just doodle wherever and whenever the need arises. On any topic, that takes my fancy, regardless of the original poster.

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

To be fair there are some threads you avoid big time as you will get plagued by lurkers a foot fetish one is example but there are many others.

Also it depends how a thread is worded some are just more articulate and make a subject more interesting.

I usually look at subjects at top of list

I avoid threads that are heated or political

only time I've really noticed the OP was Tame

If I see similar threads then I will usually just post in one, rather than the same message in similar threads. Although some people do pick and choose I guess, or flat out ignore your opinions and reply to their main focus haha

By *hechap OP   Man  over a year ago

Derry

So none of you lot are wanting into my boxers then?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Generally it's a good bonus if I know someone but I go for the subject but I don't aim to impress, just provide feedback. I think a lot of people - predominantly men, due to site abundance - post more prolifically if they want to insert a penis, rather than a comment

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

I'm generally a reactor, I rarely begin a thread. I tend to only reply to subjects that interest me - with no interest (ie rugby for example) I have no knowledge so posting is pointless.

I do tend to notice people who I generally agree with, or are polar opposite to, but their posting or otherwise does not influence if I post. Unless it's a "who do you fancy?" type thread.

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

"I do it because I'm lonely!

Please be my friend! "

Ha ha I feel you’ll be crushed in the rush to hug you!!

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Topic rather than poster for me.

If it interests me or I just have an opinion I'll join in the conversation

Mrs x

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Topic & banter, most are miles away so definitely not for getting into knickers.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

For me it's if I feel like.

Most of the time it's because I'm interested in the subject.

Sometimes the poster can be fun and engaging so I'll find something to say. If that turned out that it leads to other interactions then thst is just a bonus, in no way the motive.

And sometimes I just feel like being a mischievous forum troll and comment for no reason at all than a but of fun.

I wouldn't post on a thread of someone who I had to block.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I reply to threads I'm interested in. The people whose posts I respond to? Sometimes I flirt/fancy those but more often than not I'm just appreciating a good post. If I know they'll understand my odd sense of humour I'm more likely to feel comfortable responding.

I do agree with Babs, you do get OPs who only respond to/respond in a nice way to those they fancy but that's their choice. It doesn't really affect me, I'll just carry on posting how I like.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I enjoy the topics and the interaction, some replies are hilarious x

Earlier this week a regular/ popular forum woman posted a thread about mental health. Over 100 replies.

A day or so later there was a couple of threads about mental health posted by non regular/ popular men. Each got less than 20 replies.

Manchester (she/her)

"Earlier this week a regular/ popular forum woman posted a thread about mental health. Over 100 replies.

A day or so later there was a couple of threads about mental health posted by non regular/ popular men. Each got less than 20 replies. "

That was probably me, and I'm sorry about that. I was trying to boost the issue, but then ran out of capacity to keep posting about it.

I do try to post on lots of threads by lots of people, and post inclusive threads.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

I comment on stuff I’m interested in and post threads I’d like to hear responses to.. I try and respond to everyone if it’s a chat thread x

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Earlier this week a regular/ popular forum woman posted a thread about mental health. Over 100 replies.

A day or so later there was a couple of threads about mental health posted by non regular/ popular men. Each got less than 20 replies. "

I can kind of understand that though.

I think on a sensitive issue like that (much as it's a public forum), people would rather post on threads like that if they know the poster to a degree and know its being received and reacted to sensitively.

Manchester (he/him)

"I don’t ever use it as a way to have sex with someone. I reply to things that catch my eye for whatever reason.

There are plenty of threads where the OP only responds to women they like. Bizarrely they’re often the ones that Also talk about how inclusive they are so I suppose some people must use it for that. "

I'm sure there are folks that do that, at the same point I've never seen anyone post about how inclusive they are.

People do use the forums for lots of different things though.

Manchester (he/him)

I use the forums for lots of different things depending on my mood and what I have going on.

If a topic takes my interest or I have a thought process, I sometimes post that. If I'm feeling playful or down, I might post that.

I think I'd describe myself as a Swiss army knife; occasionally useful and a bit of a tool

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 24/10/19 18:05:54]

"I don’t ever use it as a way to have sex with someone. I reply to things that catch my eye for whatever reason.

There are plenty of threads where the OP only responds to women they like. Bizarrely they’re often the ones that Also talk about how inclusive they are so I suppose some people must use it for that.

I'm sure there are folks that do that, at the same point I've never seen anyone post about how inclusive they are.

"

There are different ways of saying you’re inclusive and when threads pop up about overlooking or excluding people there are quite a number of people that say they don’t do that but they do overlook people on a regular basis. I’m not the only one to say it. It’s nothing new on here. Anyway that’s just my observation

Manchester (he/him)

There are different ways of saying you’re inclusive and when threads pop up about overlooking or excluding people there are quite a number of people that say they don’t do that but they do overlook people on a regular basis. I’m not the only one to say it. It’s nothing new on here. Anyway that’s just my observation "

Ah! I see what you mean.

Yes, I'd probably agree with you. Although people saying one thing and then doing another, is hardly a new thing around here!

There are different ways of saying you’re inclusive and when threads pop up about overlooking or excluding people there are quite a number of people that say they don’t do that but they do overlook people on a regular basis. I’m not the only one to say it. It’s nothing new on here. Anyway that’s just my observation

Ah! I see what you mean.

Yes, I'd probably agree with you. Although people saying one thing and then doing another, is hardly a new thing around here! "

That’s true enough

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

There are different ways of saying you’re inclusive and when threads pop up about overlooking or excluding people there are quite a number of people that say they don’t do that but they do overlook people on a regular basis. I’m not the only one to say it. It’s nothing new on here. Anyway that’s just my observation "

I've noticed this too. Let's say it was a thread on what's your favourite animal. I'd say Kangaroo and get passed by. Later a woman will write "kangaroo" and suddenly men will pounce on it with comments like "I'd love to climb into your pouch" or "hop along to my house then", it doesn't bother me but I do find it amusing

Manchester (she/her)

"

I've noticed this too. Let's say it was a thread on what's your favourite animal. I'd say Kangaroo and get passed by. Later a woman will write "kangaroo" and suddenly men will pounce on it with comments like "I'd love to climb into your pouch" or "hop along to my house then", it doesn't bother me but I do find it amusing "

Tbh I find it annoying when people do this to me.

I've noticed this too. Let's say it was a thread on what's your favourite animal. I'd say Kangaroo and get passed by. Later a woman will write "kangaroo" and suddenly men will pounce on it with comments like "I'd love to climb into your pouch" or "hop along to my house then", it doesn't bother me but I do find it amusing "

That happens a lot. I laugh it off as well. People notice it and it’s just a bit daft

A day or so later there was a couple of threads about mental health posted by non regular/ popular men. Each got less than 20 replies.

That was probably me, and I'm sorry about that. I was trying to boost the issue, but then ran out of capacity to keep posting about it.

I do try to post on lots of threads by lots of people, and post inclusive threads. "

Hey no, please don't apologise, I didn't mean it in a negative way. I was just pointing out the difference in who the OP is. It wasn't your thread I was thinking of but I remember you did some too. A few people did recently.

I can kind of understand that though.

I think on a sensitive issue like that (much as it's a public forum), people would rather post on threads like that if they know the poster to a degree and know its being received and reacted to sensitively.

"

Fair point.

I'm crap at being inclusive. I can't reply to everyone as it feels odd. In a room I wouldn't reply to everyone in turn. I'd be listening to everyone but then asking questions or nodding.

» Add a new message to this topic