FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile picture

Profile picture

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is best for a profile picture? I don't want to post a face picture in case someone local recognizes me, yet I don't want to post a dick pic, although I'm quite well endowed, this puts some off. Advice please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I use a face pic.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the pic you have is fine but sometimes the username is, its difficult to get everything just right but i wish you best of luck, remember your profile and pics are your advert they need to be the best they can be

By *eamgreen30Couple  over a year ago

stroud

Your profile name is off putting so your profile picture literally doesn’t make any difference. I’d swerve you because of that alone.

S x

The name Biggus Dickus is from Monty Python. My name is Richard or Dick. It's just a play on words. Maybe I should change it. Thanks for the advice.

Put whatever you like as your profile picture. Your username, profile, attitude etc will also be judged, so focusing mainly on your profile pic is silly

You’ll never please everyone - some folks love cock pics. Some don’t. Focus on what you like, not others.

I have taken the advice and changed the name and profile pic. I have had a lot more interest already. Thanks for the input folks. You've been a big help.

"I have taken the advice and changed the name and profile pic. I have had a lot more interest already. Thanks for the input folks. You've been a big help. "

Wow. A lot more interest in the space of half an hour at 5am. If only it was this easy for all guys!

That legal section at the end of your profile is pointless. Nobody reads it.

And the bit about your "big boy" would be off putting for me. Yes, I put WE in my profile but there's a different way to let the world know that you haven't got a small cock.

Just my advice, that's all.

"I have taken the advice and changed the name and profile pic. I have had a lot more interest already. Thanks for the input folks. You've been a big help.

Wow. A lot more interest in the space of half an hour at 5am. If only it was this easy for all guys! "

it is........ hows buddapesht?

By *eamgreen30Couple  over a year ago

stroud

"The name Biggus Dickus is from Monty Python. My name is Richard or Dick. It's just a play on words. Maybe I should change it. Thanks for the advice. "

It’s refreshing to see a single man actually taking the advice he asked for!! Good job, I’m sure you’ll have plenty of success if you keep that up x

» Add a new message to this topic