FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > FAKE * positive* pregnancy tests

FAKE * positive* pregnancy tests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondCougar OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

When you spend as much time in car as I do you listen to all sorts I caught this report this morning and thought I’d share it here, in the event it may prevent someone else being duped!

A guy had being seeing a girl via a ‘ casual dating site’ .... But had decided to cease seeing said girl. When he informed her of his intent she announced she was pregnant and sent photos of a pregnancy test confirming. They arranged to meet but he felt something was amiss and used that famous search engine to check out the pics. Turns out they had been copied from stock photos. He continued with the ruse and asked for a test to be completed in his presence ( not literally) which he duly provided - pre marked. The test was completed but the one produced was not the pre marked one provided. Again he let it roll on and checked to see if there were such items as ‘fake’ kits!

Indeed there are..... he didn’t confront but aired his suspicions and was never contacted there after.

I’m not looking for critical comments, I’m just putting this out there for information purposes to make you guys aware!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Up the bum, no harm done.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Nothing amazes me any longer

By *arksxMan  over a year ago

Leicester / London

Nothing new here unfortunately

I worked on a defence for man who after 18 years of child maintenance payments.... found out he had been sterile all his life.

There are shitty people in the world... My solution is avoiding putting my dick in them.

Why oh why?? Why would you do this?? People have too nuch time on thier hands! Seriously, she needs a hobby!

"Why oh why?? Why would you do this?? People have too nuch time on thier hands! Seriously, she needs a hobby!"

Women truly baffle me. So much more than men do. I keep saying I swear I should’ve been a bloke.

By *thena123Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

Wow, the lengths some people will stoop to...im shocked.xxx

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Bitches be crazy

» Add a new message to this topic