FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you

Would you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So me and my best mate are both on here, I've had guys she met message and ask for meets, I always say no because the thought of being with someone she has is a total turn off for me.

Alot of guys totally respect this but theres the few that always have to say the whole "it's a sex site it's what its for" comment *insert eyes rolling right the way back here*

Do most men just use this as a pulling site where they think it's full of "slappers" legs open with a neon sign saying insert here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some do. If they use that line on me I just wish them well. They can fuck someone else.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Not all of us

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

yeah some do. There's room for everyone nobody is under any obligation to communicate further with someone they aren't compatible with

"So me and my best mate are both on here, I've had guys she met message and ask for meets, I always say no because the thought of being with someone she has is a total turn off for me.

Alot of guys totally respect this but theres the few that always have to say the whole "it's a sex site it's what its for" comment *insert eyes rolling right the way back here*

Do most men just use this as a pulling site where they think it's full of "slappers" legs open with a neon sign saying insert here? "

imagine many do but to say most would be unfair

Yes what is wrong with that ?

"Yes what is wrong with that ?"
nothing but i prefer to have this

Some do some don’t.

[Removed by poster at 22/10/19 21:06:47]

[Removed by poster at 22/10/19 21:06:41]

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Some do, clearly. Say no, block if they persist.

Sex or swinging site doesn't mean that you lose your preferences.

"[Removed by poster at 22/10/19 21:06:41]"

Perhaps he hopes to

"[Removed by poster at 22/10/19 21:06:41]

Perhaps he hopes to "

I don’t. I respect everyone on here even if it’s not returned. Sadly many have different levels of respect including some couples. As a single guy on here it makes it more difficult to find the right meet. Shame really

By *nkedMilfWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

Me and my ex best mate had the same rule - I never found a guy who accepted it, they would always try to convince me otherwise. It just came across as desperate which is not a good look!

"[Removed by poster at 22/10/19 21:06:41]

Perhaps he hopes to

I don’t. I respect everyone on here even if it’s not returned. Sadly many have different levels of respect including some couples. As a single guy on here it makes it more difficult to find the right meet. Shame really

"

I was only messing lovely.

I agree

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

"So me and my best mate are both on here, I've had guys she met message and ask for meets, I always say no because the thought of being with someone she has is a total turn off for me.

Do most men just use this as a pulling site where they think it's full of "slappers" legs open with a neon sign saying insert here? "

Surely that’s a consequence of the disparity in the numbers of profiles of each gender rather than anything else.

I think ‘most men’ are a bit better than that, but the vibe of the forum is to be critical of all as one. Do men think there are any ‘slappers’? I think every man is under no disillusion with regard to the possibility of meeting, again due to the numerical disparity.

Would you meet someone you know has met someone? Depends on the circumstances. Rather than saying no, perhaps say that ideally not, but wouldn’t rule out any possibility

So, you mate fucked [insert celebrity name here] 10 years ago, but you wouldn’t?

I guess you could make it a non-issue by blocking everyone and searching for the guys you like the look of. They will thank you for it.

Alternatively, for some girls perhaps it works. You friend mentions she had a great meal at a restaurant. Are you going to go?

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Threesum?

» Add a new message to this topic