FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How to be intriguing?

How to be intriguing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m a direct, heart on sleeve kind of person. Once I know I want to meet someone I’m pretty straightforward about that, but a couple of men I’m talking to have said they like to be intrigued. This is quite stressful. I’m not a mind game player. I haven’t a scooby how to ‘intrigue’ someone. What do I do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm apparently intriguing but I don't know why

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Start a sentance but dont fini.....

Tell them to fuck off .....

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Be true to who you are.. if they can't accept you for the person you are .. that's their problem not yours

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

Don't reveal too much too quickly. Go slow. Stimulate the mind.

"I’m a direct, heart on sleeve kind of person. Once I know I want to meet someone I’m pretty straightforward about that, but a couple of men I’m talking to have said they like to be intrigued. This is quite stressful. I’m not a mind game player. I haven’t a scooby how to ‘intrigue’ someone. What do I do?"

If it’s not your kind of game , don’t play

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

"I'm apparently intriguing but I don't know why "

Same Haha. It drives me mad not knowing why.

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

I'm intrigued to find out how to be intriguing!

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Don't, don't be told you have to be this or that.....be yourself sweet....if they ask you be something your not comfortable with tell em do one...

"Tell them to fuck off ....."

!!

If you're not what they want don't meet them.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I’m often told I’m intriguing- like a lot of other women on here I have no idea how to be intriguing.

Just be yourself OP you’re perfect as you are.

"I’m a direct, heart on sleeve kind of person. Once I know I want to meet someone I’m pretty straightforward about that, but a couple of men I’m talking to have said they like to be intrigued. This is quite stressful. I’m not a mind game player. I haven’t a scooby how to ‘intrigue’ someone. What do I do?"
less is more, dont show all dont say all and wear a mask

You play your cards close to your chest and don’t give much away

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"Tell them to fuck off ....."

That's rude.

'Please fuck off, thank you'

"Don't reveal too much too quickly. Go slow. Stimulate the mind."

Flutters eyelashes

Subtlety though

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"Tell them to fuck off .....

!!

If you're not what they want don't meet them. "

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Start a sentance but dont fini....."

I like this

That’s essentially how I see it too.

I hear the same but I don’t know why. I am a heart on my sleeve person but I know I’m contradictory. I am a tease as well but also a bit shy. Just be you, them being intrigued is down to just wanting to know more about you, if they aren’t intrigued they likely aren’t for you. - Mrs

Yep, see that’s where I go wrong. By the time the meet comes round they know everything, are bored and cancel.

B38

"I’m often told I’m intriguing- like a lot of other women on here I have no idea how to be intriguing.

Just be yourself OP you’re perfect as you are. "

That's all you can do be yourself

"Don't reveal too much too quickly. Go slow. Stimulate the mind.

Flutters eyelashes

Subtlety though "

I’m rubbish st subtlety too..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think its a basic chat line they use on here. All the messages you get saying they find your profile intriguing

"I'm apparently intriguing but I don't know why

I hear the same but I don’t know why. I am a heart on my sleeve person but I know I’m contradictory. I am a tease as well but also a bit shy. Just be you, them being intrigued is down to just wanting to know more about you, if they aren’t intrigued they likely aren’t for you. - Mrs "

It is simply wanting to know more about the other person. There’s a sense of depth that hasn’t been revealed.

Most people I’d like to get to know are intriguing in one way or another.

"I’m a direct, heart on sleeve kind of person. Once I know I want to meet someone I’m pretty straightforward about that, but a couple of men I’m talking to have said they like to be intrigued. This is quite stressful. I’m not a mind game player. I haven’t a scooby how to ‘intrigue’ someone. What do I do?less is more, dont show all dont say all and wear a mask "

Still strikes me as silly game playing if I’m honest.

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Intrigue is all about arousing someone’s curiosity and interest. It sounds like you already have that.

And if you are the kind of person who lays your cards out on the table rather than holds them close to your chest why change that for anyone. It’s not true to who you are and you’d never keep the game up.

"I think its a basic chat line they use on here. All the messages you get saying they find your profile intriguing"

You don’t reveal much either DS. You’re profile is hidden

If they want to be intrigued, tell them to read crime fiction. You are a person. Not a cliche.

"I think its a basic chat line they use on here. All the messages you get saying they find your profile intriguing"

Come on! I’m not that naive. We’re a way past the introductory chats. The issue is keeping interest alive until I finally get some free time to meet.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Some people find us intriguing for god knows what reason, others don't. Don't give it much thought and just be yourself. Don't change to fit someone's fantasy. If they like you they'll find you naturally intriguing. Now go out and have sexy fun wuth the ones who do

"If they want to be intrigued, tell them to read crime fiction. You are a person. Not a cliche. "

I like this!

"Don't reveal too much too quickly. Go slow. Stimulate the mind.

Yep, see that’s where I go wrong. By the time the meet comes round they know everything, are bored and cancel."

If you're giving them wank chat they don't need to meet.

If they say you've revealed everything 'in general', be glad you're not meeting them. You're a real person and not just some words in a few messages.

If they're bored you're not compatible. Again, be glad you're not meeting them.

"I’m a direct, heart on sleeve kind of person. Once I know I want to meet someone I’m pretty straightforward about that, but a couple of men I’m talking to have said they like to be intrigued. This is quite stressful. I’m not a mind game player. I haven’t a scooby how to ‘intrigue’ someone. What do I do?less is more, dont show all dont say all and wear a mask

Still strikes me as silly game playing if I’m honest."

Be who you are. I much prefer authenticity. It’s not necessarily a game at all, it only becomes a game if it’s a deliberate attempt to hook people into something without their awareness in order to manipulate them. Some people are more reserved than others. That might be seen as intriguing. In other cases it’s just a sense of depth yet to be revealed. In other cases it’s the hint of a characteristic that you can only find out by getting to know that person better.

"Some people find us intriguing for god knows what reason, others don't. Don't give it much thought and just be yourself. Don't change to fit someone's fantasy. If they like you they'll find you naturally intriguing. Now go out and have sexy fun wuth the ones who do "

Oh well, as you insist..

"Some people find us intriguing for god knows what reason, others don't. Don't give it much thought and just be yourself. Don't change to fit someone's fantasy. If they like you they'll find you naturally intriguing. Now go out and have sexy fun wuth the ones who do

Oh well, as you insist.. "

That's the spirit

"I’m a direct, heart on sleeve kind of person. Once I know I want to meet someone I’m pretty straightforward about that, but a couple of men I’m talking to have said they like to be intrigued. This is quite stressful. I’m not a mind game player. I haven’t a scooby how to ‘intrigue’ someone. What do I do?

If it’s not your kind of game , don’t play "

My thinking too, tbh. They’ll either get me or not.

!!

If you're not what they want don't meet them. "

But but but...sex...

!!

But but but...sex..."

There's plenty to be had with the right people

!!

But but but...sex..."

Tell them no more messages, you'll meet them at X location on X date/ time. And that you won't say what you'll be wearing or what will happen to them.

By *o_eye_deerMan  over a year ago

The South Near That London

One persons intriguing is another persons hard work/game player.

Or stick a pair of socks down the front of your knickers and get him to guess how big your cock is - that'll intrigue him!

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Honestly just be yourself. I've had men before tell me they enjoy the thrill of the chase and women playing hard to get. I can't be bothered about that. I'm a pretty frank person and I appreciate the same in return. As with anything this makes me incompatible with some but there are plenty it I am compatible with who prefer this way too.

!!

But but but...sex...

Tell them no more messages, you'll meet them at X location on X date/ time. And that you won't say what you'll be wearing or what will happen to them.

"

Hmmmmmmm......thank you..

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Honestly just be yourself. I've had men before tell me they enjoy the thrill of the chase and women playing hard to get. I can't be bothered about that. I'm a pretty frank person and I appreciate the same in return. As with anything this makes me incompatible with some but there are plenty it I am compatible with who prefer this way too."

All of this. There's someone for everyone on here without feeling like you have to jump through hoops

"Honestly just be yourself. I've had men before tell me they enjoy the thrill of the chase and women playing hard to get. I can't be bothered about that. I'm a pretty frank person and I appreciate the same in return. As with anything this makes me incompatible with some but there are plenty it I am compatible with who prefer this way too."

I certainly don’t enjoy it the other way round. I hate feeling like I’m chasing people. If I start to feel that then I lose interest. Life is too short and opportunities to meet too scarce to be putting hours into chasing people for sex, plus self-respect.

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

Intriguing seems to the the favourite word for most of the single guys that message us!

They always lead with “I find your profile intriguing...”

We think it’s pretty straight forward, but I guess to them it’s a good way of starting a conversation.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Honestly just be yourself. I've had men before tell me they enjoy the thrill of the chase and women playing hard to get. I can't be bothered about that. I'm a pretty frank person and I appreciate the same in return. As with anything this makes me incompatible with some but there are plenty it I am compatible with who prefer this way too.

All of this. There's someone for everyone on here without feeling like you have to jump through hoops"

You'll never win crufts with that attitude.

For my profile its normally followed with "have you got a pic" and back to block & delete.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Honestly just be yourself. I've had men before tell me they enjoy the thrill of the chase and women playing hard to get. I can't be bothered about that. I'm a pretty frank person and I appreciate the same in return. As with anything this makes me incompatible with some but there are plenty it I am compatible with who prefer this way too.

All of this. There's someone for everyone on here without feeling like you have to jump through hoops

You'll never win crufts with that attitude."

Oh I don't know, you haven't seen my freestyle work, and my tail is gorgeous if I do say so myself

Ignore them until they chase, it'll work either way....

Hint at things.. but never say it outright leave some things unsaid. Avoid talking about what you really, really want to discuss.. till it's forefront on both of your minds.

I avoid sex chat for as long as possible and reccomend most men do same thing.

As nearly all men get graphic right from the get go..

B38

"Hint at things.. but never say it outright leave some things unsaid. Avoid talking about what you really, really want to discuss.. till it's forefront on both of your minds.

"

You are most definitely intriguing and I wanted to find out more

"I’m a direct, heart on sleeve kind of person. Once I know I want to meet someone I’m pretty straightforward about that, but a couple of men I’m talking to have said they like to be intrigued. This is quite stressful. I’m not a mind game player. I haven’t a scooby how to ‘intrigue’ someone. What do I do?less is more, dont show all dont say all and wear a mask

Still strikes me as silly game playing if I’m honest."

not at all less is always more here, i mean most women dont really want to see a guys erect cock thrust in their view everytime and the same applies to a woman some of the sexiest pics are dressed either in lingerie or a dress, a mask as in a dress mask offers a little mystery protects your identity too if thats an issue

"Hint at things.. but never say it outright leave some things unsaid. Avoid talking about what you really, really want to discuss.. till it's forefront on both of your minds.

You are most definitely intriguing and I wanted to find out more "

As are you and I don't know enough about you yet, so you still intrigue me Annabelle We must resolve it

"

"

You think those that need to take heed of this will actually do so?

I find it pretty boring 'sexting' I'd be far more turned on discussing a piece of art

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Be curious

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

op just be yourself. Why try to be something your not. There will always be those your compatable with and those your not

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm intriguing, because people think - how's that guy gonna get a meet. Lol

"

I find it pretty boring 'sexting' I'd be far more turned on discussing a piece of art "

Come over and check out my Picassos he, he.

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

norwich

"

I find it pretty boring 'sexting' I'd be far more turned on discussing a piece of art

Come over and check out my Picassos he, he."

Maybe you intrigue without realising you do?

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

norwich

"

Have they been well hung?

"

Picassos? How very intriguing! Although I'm more a fan of Jack Vettriano

"

Have they been well hung?"

They’re nicely framed..

"

Picassos? How very intriguing! Although I'm more a fan of Jack Vettriano "

Too restrained for me. I like my topless Picasso women romping in my bedroom.

B38

You are most definitely intriguing and I wanted to find out more

As are you and I don't know enough about you yet, so you still intrigue me Annabelle We must resolve it "

Yes, we must...anticipation, intrigue, I like how that feels

"

Too restrained for me. I like my topless Picasso women romping in my bedroom. "

Vettriano is for the lounge, working your way up the stairs you find Birgitte Evelyn, then once your upstairs... well i'll leave you to ponder and be intrigued!

You don't need to surround yourself with those who don't understand your approach and don't appreciate you or engage on the same wavelength! Just stay true and dont waste energy on games. You are just perfectly RIGHT for someone out there. Lots i bet

"

I find it pretty boring 'sexting' I'd be far more turned on discussing a piece of art "

No.. but they can't say the info isn't on Fab and that the community isn't helpful and caring if we give out that information when asked.

By *artinsureMan  over a year ago

acton

If they’re not intrigued by you just messaging them tell them to do one

"

Be who you are. I much prefer authenticity. It’s not necessarily a game at all, it only becomes a game if it’s a deliberate attempt to hook people into something without their awareness in order to manipulate them. Some people are more reserved than others. That might be seen as intriguing. In other cases it’s just a sense of depth yet to be revealed. In other cases it’s the hint of a characteristic that you can only find out by getting to know that person better."

That's beautifully put.

I am reserved to the point, where I am just not at all.. and would hate for anyone to think it is a deliberate plan to be 'intriguing'.

"

Be who you are. I much prefer authenticity. It’s not necessarily a game at all, it only becomes a game if it’s a deliberate attempt to hook people into something without their awareness in order to manipulate them. Some people are more reserved than others. That might be seen as intriguing. In other cases it’s just a sense of depth yet to be revealed. In other cases it’s the hint of a characteristic that you can only find out by getting to know that person better.

That's beautifully put.

I am reserved to the point, where I am just not at all.. and would hate for anyone to think it is a deliberate plan to be 'intriguing'. "

You’re right. I don’t think you can be deliberately intriguing. That’s more how someone experiences you. I think trying to be intriguing will just come across as game-playing.

"

Vettriano is for the lounge, working your way up the stairs you find Birgitte Evelyn, then once your upstairs... well i'll leave you to ponder and be intrigued!"

So where do I put my Grosz? Always struggled with that one..

"

Vettriano is for the lounge, working your way up the stairs you find Birgitte Evelyn, then once your upstairs... well i'll leave you to ponder and be intrigued!

So where do I put my Grosz? Always struggled with that one.."

Well if it was me, in the spare room when the mother-in-law came to stay - You certainly have, erm.. intriguing taste! There you've cracked it, answered your OP post and discovered that really are intriguing!

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

The best way to keep people intrigued is to have them constan.............

» Add a new message to this topic