FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I Ain't a-Changin' for Anyone!

I Ain't a-Changin' for Anyone!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rShinyKnickers OP   Man  over a year ago

BARRY

In my time here I've not had tons of meets. For various reasons (which I can't be bothered to go into here)..in fact, I've actually made many more friends and welcome acquaintances than I've had sexual encounters.

I -like a lot of you no doubt- go through various stages of meets/potential meets and then periods of not much happening. This is one of the latter times, and I must admit, I do start to question if I'm going about things the right way. I mean, I'm courteous to people I like the look of, send pleasant opening messages (though that IS hard, coming from a single guy!); I (hope) I'm not rude, crass or that I come across as pushy etc. But sometimes that doesn't stop others from just being rude or (sometimes) insulting.

And that's what makes me question my time here...I think to myself "should I change my profile/likes/messages/photos etc. just to appease potential suitors"...just as I did earlier this evening.

But no..you know what, fuck em. If people don't like what they see, and if they can't be nice, then I'm not going to bloody change! Why should I? Sure, it might reduce my meets, but I'd rather meet/chat to people who WANT to chat/meet with me! I know some of my fetishes/likes aren't for everyone, but so-bloody-what, eh?

And what's more, I don't think ANYONE should change just to gain meets (I know of others who have made amendments) either!

Be who you are..someone will like you! Not everyone, nobody is liked by everyone (except for perhaps Keaunu Reeves, he seems like a thoroughly nice chap).

Rant (was it even a rant?) over! I might go to bed now..ha!

Love n snogs to y'all!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think your pictures are brilliant

BARRY

"I think your pictures are brilliant "

D'aww..thank you! HA! Not everyone shares your sentiments! It's not just about the pictures though!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I cant be anything or anyone other than me....I like being me

BARRY

"I cant be anything or anyone other than me....I like being me "

And so you should!!!

I wish I could be more "me" in real life..it's so much easier online!

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

For me the most powerful thing is knowing who you are. Don’t ever change that for anyone!!

BARRY

..I really should start to give slightly less of a fuck hahaha!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I cant be anything or anyone other than me....I like being me

And so you should!!!

I wish I could be more "me" in real life..it's so much easier online! "

What's stopping you? Fuck what anyone thinks..you only get on shot at living x

BARRY

"I cant be anything or anyone other than me....I like being me

And so you should!!!

I wish I could be more "me" in real life..it's so much easier online!

What's stopping you? Fuck what anyone thinks..you only get on shot at living x"

I plan on having at least 3..hahah!

change for work

Love this thread OP

Too much judgement on here and life. I’m sick of being judged for being a swinger!

It’s FAB!

Go, go, OP

BARRY

"change for work "

Yeah..good point hahaha!! I'm not sure turning up in latex would be very productive...

BARRY

"Love this thread OP

Too much judgement on here and life. I’m sick of being judged for being a swinger!

It’s FAB!

Go, go, OP "

WOO! Thank you!!! xx

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"In my time here I've not had tons of meets. For various reasons (which I can't be bothered to go into here)..in fact, I've actually made many more friends and welcome acquaintances than I've had sexual encounters.

I -like a lot of you no doubt- go through various stages of meets/potential meets and then periods of not much happening. This is one of the latter times, and I must admit, I do start to question if I'm going about things the right way. I mean, I'm courteous to people I like the look of, send pleasant opening messages (though that IS hard, coming from a single guy!); I (hope) I'm not rude, crass or that I come across as pushy etc. But sometimes that doesn't stop others from just being rude or (sometimes) insulting.

And that's what makes me question my time here...I think to myself "should I change my profile/likes/messages/photos etc. just to appease potential suitors"...just as I did earlier this evening.

But no..you know what, fuck em. If people don't like what they see, and if they can't be nice, then I'm not going to bloody change! Why should I? Sure, it might reduce my meets, but I'd rather meet/chat to people who WANT to chat/meet with me! I know some of my fetishes/likes aren't for everyone, but so-bloody-what, eh?

And what's more, I don't think ANYONE should change just to gain meets (I know of others who have made amendments) either!

Be who you are..someone will like you! Not everyone, nobody is liked by everyone (except for perhaps Keaunu Reeves, he seems like a thoroughly nice chap).

Love n snogs to y'all! "

You wouldn’t be my cup of tea but I’m sure there is a lady out there who will cope with, let’s just say, your strong personality

BARRY

I wouldn't say "strong" per-se...I like to think of myself as.."interest-inducing"!!

x

By *ld HeroMan  over a year ago

Luton

"In my time here I've not had tons of meets. For various reasons (which I can't be bothered to go into here)..in fact, I've actually made many more friends and welcome acquaintances than I've had sexual encounters.

Love n snogs to y'all! "

Preach on brother!!!

As a fellow single guy I agree even striking up a conversation can be like ice skating uphill at times but I am who I am and bugger to changing for ANYONE!

I go by if it's worth having its worth waiting for!

What else can we be but ourselves (or lying cheating twats I guess hahaha!)?

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Love n snogs to y'all! "

Just be yourself xxx

BARRY

Exactly!! It IS a shame that a few ijits out there spoil it for us genuine chaps and ladies.

Luton

"Exactly!! It IS a shame that a few ijits out there spoil it for us genuine chaps and ladies.

"

I always thought it was ejits!

Who knew hahaha

BARRY

"Exactly!! It IS a shame that a few ijits out there spoil it for us genuine chaps and ladies.

Who knew hahaha"

I actually re-spelled it from that before I posted! Eejits..egits..ijits..who knows? Who cares? The ijits do! hahah

"

the minority always dictate what happens for the majority

Luton

Who knew hahaha

I actually re-spelled it from that before I posted! Eejits..egits..ijits..who knows? Who cares? The ijits do! hahah"

I get that 100% honest injun I do! Haha

BARRY

Reet..I'm off to my pit..please keep this thread going if you like..it's always interesting to see what you night-owls have to say!

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

It's the men that pretend to be something that they are not that are often the ones then moaning that they can't get meets.

Also, love your pics, made me laugh. Don't change x

Yawn . Lost interest after the first paragraph.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Is it Halloween this weekend OP?

You should always be true to yourself. If someone doesn't like you for who you are then fine...someone else will

By *sandu2ukCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"You should always be true to yourself. If someone doesn't like you for who you are then fine...someone else will "

Couldn’t agree more. Just be you, the only thing we all know how to do is be us! If others don’t like it, that’s their issue. Be yourself because you’re fantastic, we all are.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Love n snogs to y'all! "

I'm changing for the better

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I'm changing for the better "

Good

BARRY

"I'm changing for the better "

This is a good thing!!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I have always loved your face sandwich

BARRY

"I have always loved your face sandwich "

Hehehe!! And my face sandwich has always loved you!!

Nutella? PB and J..?

Im me for now but my personality is changing dramatically

» Add a new message to this topic