FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies..blindfold and wrists tied

Ladies..blindfold and wrists tied

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What drives you to great pleasure..gonna have a play with gf..she won't be able to touch me..all about anticipation, not knowing etc..mental head sex as well if not more than just purely physical...any tips to drive her to higher levels of pleasure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its the not being able to touch you; vulnerability vs eroticism;being in touch with her own/both of your senses.

A light sensual massage with correct oils (some people like me have an allergy to baby oil) can start the journey...

Try a little melted ice...on nipples or clit.

Suck on an extra strong mint before giving her oral sex...

Enjoy!

"Its the not being able to touch you; vulnerability vs eroticism;being in touch with her own/both of your senses.

A light sensual massage with correct oils (some people like me have an allergy to baby oil) can start the journey...

Try a little melted ice...on nipples or clit.

Suck on an extra strong mint before giving her oral sex...

Enjoy! "

Hey thanks for that..would never have thought of the mint..do you mind if I ask what it does...I love sexuality and I love to understand both sides of sex..does that make sense..the more I understand of a woman's pleasure the more I can give

What about music? To knock the mind off kilter..confuse it? Got warm wax candle waiting to be used and caramel vodka

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Enigma - mea culpa

Don’t have her completely naked at first. Leave at least her knickers on. That’s even more teasing

"Enigma - mea culpa"

Brilliant..love this track

"Don’t have her completely naked at first. Leave at least her knickers on. That’s even more teasing "

OK so the dressing down etc increages the feelings of anticipation...nice

Music is good, in headphones, withdraw that sense to heighten the others. Sensation play, with feathers maybe then ice etc.

Funny cos had a silly thought running thru head..the type that is just a thought...where I d leave after a time and give her a treat of a woman take over...wonder how quick she d notice especially if perfumes etc kept to a minimum...like I said one of those random thoughts that pop in and out of head when mulling things over...the the thought didn't think intend the usual guy perv girls thing it was more onexpensive where I would leave them to enjoy each other

"Music is good, in headphones, withdraw that sense to heighten the others. Sensation play, with feathers maybe then ice etc. "

Yeah thought that..cut off all senses...got feathers also got wolf mitt and had thought of a long false fingernail...confused her like that before

Really appreciate this ladies..she s been thru a rough patch and I wanna give her some real pleasure time when she feels good..raise her self esteem and bring out the long locked up sexuality

"Funny cos had a silly thought running thru head..the type that is just a thought...where I d leave after a time and give her a treat of a woman take over...wonder how quick she d notice especially if perfumes etc kept to a minimum...like I said one of those random thoughts that pop in and out of head when mulling things over...the the thought didn't think intend the usual guy perv girls thing it was more onexpensive where I would leave them to enjoy each other "

Oh yes. That sounds fun. As long as she’s bi! Haha x

"Funny cos had a silly thought running thru head..the type that is just a thought...where I d leave after a time and give her a treat of a woman take over...wonder how quick she d notice especially if perfumes etc kept to a minimum...like I said one of those random thoughts that pop in and out of head when mulling things over...the the thought didn't think intend the usual guy perv girls thing it was more onexpensive where I would leave them to enjoy each other

Oh yes. That sounds fun. As long as she’s bi! Haha x"

Yes she is bi lol..we are both exploring our sexuality and she has enjoyed that side..maybe it's something I shall do in the future

Bloody spellchecker. .am gonna have to start reading every word to make sure it's right ffs lol

"What drives you to great pleasure..gonna have a play with gf..she won't be able to touch me..all about anticipataion, not knowing etc..mental head sex as well if not more than just purely physical...any tips to drive her to higher levels of pleasure "

Start off with very light touches / strokes covering every part of her body. Feet, calves, inner thighs (as close to her pussy as possible without touching it) the "V" at the tops of the legs. Underneath and down the side of the breasts. Circle her areola and watch her nipples hardened but don't touch them. Back, neck and don't forget the inner arms. Use different materials - hands, feathers, leather, even something as simple as a lacy pair of knickers. Pinwheels are good if you have one.

When she is that turned on and begging to be touched tease her clit whilst gently holding her down by her pubic bone, the rest is up to you.

Ultimately everyone is different so always ask if she is enjoying what you do, if she doesn't lean over and whisper in her ear "tell me what you want me to do"

By *ncognito!Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

Feathers, Fur and ice . Sensual oils ..

"What drives you to great pleasure..gonna have a play with gf..she won't be able to touch me..all about anticipataion, not knowing etc..mental head sex as well if not more than just purely physical...any tips to drive her to higher levels of pleasure

Start off with very light touches / strokes covering every part of her body. Feet, calves, inner thighs (as close to her pussy as possible without touching it) the "V" at the tops of the legs. Underneath and down the side of the breasts. Circle her areola and watch her nipples hardened but don't touch them. Back, neck and don't forget the inner arms. Use different materials - hands, feathers, leather, even something as simple as a lacy pair of knickers. Pinwheels are good if you have one.

When she is that turned on and begging to be touched tease her clit whilst gently holding her down by her pubic bone, the rest is up to you.

Ultimately everyone is different so always ask if she is enjoying what you do, if she doesn't lean over and whisper in her ear "tell me what you want me to do""

Well are very touch sensuall people so this is all real good info..thanks

» Add a new message to this topic