FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Getting random abusive messages

Getting random abusive messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Report, delete and block is what we do but why do some single guys feel the need to send an abusive message to a profile they’ve never interacted with before then block you so you can’t respond?

I mean, do they just have nothing better to do with their time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Report, delete and block is what we do but why do some single guys feel the need to send an abusive message to a profile they’ve never interacted with before then block you so you can’t respond?

I mean, do they just have nothing better to do with their time "

I'm seriously lucky and very very very rarely receive any!! One or two in all the years I've been on here! And I reply to all my messages .... fascinates me why some people get them and others don't?

Life is to short to be rude xx

"Report, delete and block is what we do but why do some single guys feel the need to send an abusive message to a profile they’ve never interacted with before then block you so you can’t respond?

I'm seriously lucky and very very very rarely receive any!! One or two in all the years I've been on here! And I reply to all my messages .... fascinates me why some people get them and others don't? "

could be down to sexual frustration being higher in the north?, but we’ve gone years without getting any but the past week we’ve had more than our fair share

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I don’t get them thank goodness.

I had a couple wink at me once, then send me a message in Italian and when I tried to reply they blocked me...

People are weird and I’ve just started to ignore it. Some of it can actually be amusing.

I'm seriously lucky and very very very rarely receive any!! One or two in all the years I've been on here! And I reply to all my messages .... fascinates me why some people get them and others don't? "

And I like the bit in your profile where you say if you cant say it to me in real life dont say it in a message

X

ahhhh so its just a bi guy on this profile now perhaps you should have a single guys profile until the lady feels better maybe and hide this profile just a thought but yes it seems block is the way forward for many.

I'm seriously lucky and very very very rarely receive any!! One or two in all the years I've been on here! And I reply to all my messages .... fascinates me why some people get them and others don't?

could be down to sexual frustration being higher in the north?, but we’ve gone years without getting any but the past week we’ve had more than our fair share"

Though I live in Cornwall I used to think that too but I've traveled lots and always changed location but still not received any!!

That’s not good at all, what’s the abuse?

On a side note, for me i’m glad of any message to be fair lol.

Sure my mail box doesn’t work at times

i have never had an abusive message myself so difficult to understand why and certainly the way your profile reads dont understand why you received one?

And I like the bit in your profile where you say if you cant say it to me in real life dont say it in a message

X"

seems to work

X

seems to work "

x

I mean, do they just have nothing better to do with their time ahhhh so its just a bi guy on this profile now perhaps you should have a single guys profile until the lady feels better maybe and hide this profile just a thought but yes it seems block is the way forward for many. "

our profile makes things pretty clear, we don’t actively message anyone just happy to chat with those who are happy to chat, i deleted my single profile a few years back.

I wish someone would send me a random abusive message ! Be happy just to get a message x

I have had this from a couple profile here , so not just single men.

I have had this from a couple profile here , so not just single men."

Surely fab is just like normal life

Nice people,ok people , scum

Now and then you come across people you dont click with

I love everyone but not all the time

I have had this from a couple profile here , so not just single men.

Surely fab is just like normal life

Nice people,ok people , scum

Now and then you come across people you dont click with

I love everyone but not all the time "

this is life and normal or are only aliens coming here to this web site?

» Add a new message to this topic