FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Best hotel/bnb in Blackpool?

Best hotel/bnb in Blackpool?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harlotte91 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We’re planning a couple of nights away in Blackpool and wondered if you kind folks had any suggestions? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We’re planning a couple of nights away in Blackpool and wondered if you kind folks had any suggestions? X"

Dont do it

Some good clubs in Blackpool but try an find a hotel out of the centre with a good rating

By *MattyMan  over a year ago

Naked coffee house near you - RWB-Swindon

The Big Blue Hotel used to be ok but not been for awhile

look at the pembrooke on king Edward avenue, very classy b&b inside lovely décor and rooms superb,on quiet st north shore ma kellys round corner 5 mins on bus/tram to town & guy who runs it is training to be a masseur! amazing hands and massage with dreamy music and soothing lightshow, he is a great guy. j

sorry it Pembroke not pembrooke, look at pics and reviews on trip advisor, it really is best b&b you will get in blackpool for the price. im not in anyway involved in running of it, just had a great massage there and saw how nice it is inside.

Number one hotel.

You’re welcome

The standard is that low that even the best is dreadful

I detest the place with a passion

Hope you enjoy

"We’re planning a couple of nights away in Blackpool and wondered if you kind folks had any suggestions? X"
is there such a thing !!! L

have you been before lol? good luck

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

The Blackpool FC Hotel is my favourite. Have fun

By *thyorkscpl1Couple  over a year ago

doncaster

we are planning a trip to blackpool mid november hotel booked would appreciate ideas of where all the fun is to be found

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Last time we went (a few weeks ago) we stayed in the Travelodge near the football ground. It's ok, basic but with a car park, bar, decent breakfast and only £5 by taxi to Club SX. (we didn't get to Infusion that time, so don't know what it would've cost)

Blackpool is great, plenty b&b around the tower and pubs it gets more difficult if you want something with parking

I’d stay clear of the metropole, I’ve stayed there a few times and never again, filthy rooms!

If you like something nicer I’d recommend Lytham St Anne’s it’s not as shabby as Blackpool, good selection of bars and shops etc and a short drive/taxi from Blackpool

It’s often windy and wet in Blackpool this time of year do you may well need to pack some winter warmers

Enjoy

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

Such negativity about bkackpool lol lol. We love the place for nights out etc although there is a lot of shocking b&b s there are plenty of decent 1’s too although I never remember where we stay so book somewhere different every time ha ha. There next weekend as it’s been a while since our last visit

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I've stayed in quite a few over the years, certainly the Travelodge near the football stadium is what you'd expect and great for Club SX.

Paradise hotel, great to meet others in the swinging lifestyle.

However I've yet to stay in a gay B&B and it being a dump, generally friendly and spotless

By *harlotte91 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Thanks all x

dont stand anywhere near the tower

Pelham Lodge on General Street is nice Ive stayed there a few times

And its on the same street as Infusion lol!!

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

Some half decent b&b’s around Dickinson road area. Near the gay village. Close to funny girls cabaret and not far to walk if partying in town. Close to infusions if that’s where your heading or a short taxi ride to club sx. I always forget but mrs checks trip advisor etc for reviews

By *thyorkscpl1Couple  over a year ago

doncaster

thanks for all the advice

just need some fun when we get there now

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I worked in Blackpool back in the 80's, as Night Manager for one of the few 4* hotels in town then.

At that time, the resort was in its prime, full all season, drawing in the big stars for the end of pier shows plus in the theatres too.

It's gone downhill in recent years, with numerous small hotels going into DHSS tenants in a big way but is trying to build itself up again.

Try the bigger chain hotels as some of the one time bigger hotels on the sea front are a shadow of what they once were

Someone said to avoid the Metropole (by North Pier). Agreed, it was a dump in the 80's then!

Lytham St Anne's is a better bet as suggested. Always has been with a better range of good quality B&B's and smaller hotels.

Whatever hotel you do decide on, check reviews on TripAdvisor plus on agency websites such as Late Rooms, Booking dot Com etc, as their reviews can be excellent info.

» Add a new message to this topic