FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Questions to ask fellow Fab users

Questions to ask fellow Fab users

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *naswingdress OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

People on here can be fascinating. What, if anything, would you like to learn more about from the people on Fab, the forum or otherwise?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing really i just here for mischief making nowadays

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I like to know about people. What they like, what their hobbies and interests are, what they like to read, eat and the things they've done in their lives. I'm just really nosey

Manchester (she/her)

"I like to know about people. What they like, what their hobbies and interests are, what they like to read, eat and the things they've done in their lives. I'm just really nosey "

Me too. People are interesting

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I like to know about people. What they like, what their hobbies and interests are, what they like to read, eat and the things they've done in their lives. I'm just really nosey

Me too. People are interesting "

They are. Everyone has a story and everybody's life is interesting

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

"I like to know about people. What they like, what their hobbies and interests are, what they like to read, eat and the things they've done in their lives. I'm just really nosey "

I'm the same, I find people fascinating. I used to love asking my grandparents about their childhood.

Manchester (she/her)

"I like to know about people. What they like, what their hobbies and interests are, what they like to read, eat and the things they've done in their lives. I'm just really nosey

I'm the same, I find people fascinating. I used to love asking my grandparents about their childhood. "

I think the variety of upnringings here would be interesting too. How much does it shape us? What do we carry with us? That sort of thing.

First question: Are you on a register you are meant to tell people about?

After that I'm happy to chat about all sorts of stuff. I genuinely like hearing peoples tales of old, how they came to be where they are now, how different their lives would be had they made different choices etc.

P

I think now its gonna end up as wanna share vids for most blokes now

Manchester (she/her)

"First question: Are you on a register you are meant to tell people about?

After that I'm happy to chat about all sorts of stuff. I genuinely like hearing peoples tales of old, how they came to be where they are now, how different their lives would be had they made different choices etc.

P"

P"

Would you believe them if they said no?

P

Would you believe them if they said no?"

If they signed a disclaimer allowing me full access to their criminal and medical record with permission to hang them by the testes from my tv aerial if they were.

P

P

Would you believe them if they said no?

If they signed a disclaimer allowing me full access to their criminal and medical record with permission to hang them by the testes from my tv aerial if they were.

P"

I enjoy hearing people’s stories, but respect their right to only disclose what they want. I tend to be fairly open and depending on the person will disclose more or less. I like understanding the autobiographical journeys of people’s lives and I’m a pretty good listener as well as quite a keen storyteller too.

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

Ask them if milk go's in before or after the water when making a coffee, if they say before then they are a absolute psychopath that's going to chop you up hope this helps

» Add a new message to this topic