FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Halloween

Halloween

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Will you decorate house for Halloween, will you dress up, will you going to any parties or events?

I will decorate the house, carve pumpkins and there will be trick-or-treaters coming around who I will give Halloween sweets to.

I probably will go to a party or two and maybe dress in a latex dress for the witches hat, ordress as a vampire or do zombie makeup.

How will you spend Halloween?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am probably what they called Halloween grinch but this year i decided to give it a go...so sitting here quietly browsing for ideas.

Hoping to make thematic and funky food for kids!

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

K and I will most likely be curled up on the sofa watching Hocus Pokus, pretending nobody's home, and hoping the trick-or-treaters leave us alone

hiding from cock pics.

"I am probably what they called Halloween grinch but this year i decided to give it a go...so sitting here quietly browsing for ideas.

Hoping to make thematic and funky food for kids! "

There are some great recipes including a blancmange hand made in a sterilised latex glove, which you ccut off, and use blue and red food colouring to do veins and blood...

I decorated my front garden one year and gave out sweets. But too many kids/grown ups came. By the time they got to my house they must have done the whole estate because their buckets were overflowing with sweets. Some were quite rude and demanding. A group of about 16 came at once, all on my garden path. That was a first and last time for doing that.

Last year though I took my daughter to a Mencap Halloween party, lovely people and at the end I was tasked to hand out the sweets but there was no greediness or grabbing all the recipients had manners x

Same as you op, we’ve decorated the house, we’ll do pumpkins with the kiddies and we’re gonna have a little party for family and some neighbors, gonna dress up to! Just a witch tho, nice and family friendly lol xxxx

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I am really not a fan, I just see it as another pointless non-holiday full of stupid traditions and nonsense. Perhaps it was because I never got invited to go trick or treating and I'm just bitter...yeah, probably

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'm decorating the house! I've already been burning suitably autumnal candles and I'm going to pick a pumpkin next weekend. Need to decide on a good design to do though!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Not something we celebrate here

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

It wasn't really a thing when I was a kid, so I've never really got into it.

In fact my Mum used to call it begging!

I'll probably carve a pumpkin for the grandkids though.

If I were invited to a party I'd go. But no one likes me...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'll stay at home and do nothing, most likely. Not part of my cultural traditions and not something I participate in.

Door closed and curtains drawn.

Nope, I really don't like Halloween. I don't leave the house from the 29th until the 1st. I really really really don't like it!

Normally full of the joys of the day but this year I am taking the year off.

Horror film and alcohol instead and none of these new breed horrors!! Old school NMOES and F13TH

Used to when i lived in the city, live in a quaint village now so no one comes.

Do quite like halloween used to have some brilliant halloween parties.

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I'm going to the Newcastle Halloween social.

hiding from cock pics.

One of my neighbours does some absolutely amazing pumpkin carving, really creative and detailed.

I read in the paper about the blue pumpkin sweet collection buckets. If you see an adult /kid with one of those it is because they have learning disabilities and may look like an adult just after your sweets but actually might have a mental age of someone younger.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

All of the above. House dressed me dressed and local kids scared to fuck

By *atcherwankerMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Already started decorating the house (to be fair, there's skulls and Day of the Dead stuff up all year round) and there will definitely be horror movies and booze, and I'm getting pretty good at carving pumpkins if I say so myself. I'd like to spook up the house properly, the only trouble is I dislike people, dislike children even more, and I don't like anybody knocking my door unless their name is Papa John...

» Add a new message to this topic