By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone find a link between Elvis Presley and the Kardashians

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

America

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I literally just read this while tabloid reading in line at the grocery.

The grandpa dated and wanted to marry Priscilla Presley and the now Caitlyn was married to Linda Thompson who dated the king previously.

And apparently Donald Trump said he could take any hockey player in a fight. Chevy chase has Parkinson fears. Marilyn monroes organs disappeared after her death. And a 3some saved Pinks marriage.

"I literally just read this while tabloid reading in line at the grocery.

The grandpa dated and wanted to marry Priscilla Presley and the now Caitlyn was married to Linda Thompson who dated the king previously.

And apparently Donald Trump said he could take any hockey player in a fight. Chevy chase has Parkinson fears. Marilyn monroes organs disappeared after her death. And a 3some saved Pinks marriage.

"

I am in awe

"I literally just read this while tabloid reading in line at the grocery.

I am in awe "

And my fav photo of you was posted on my birthday

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can someone find a link between Elvis Presley and the Kardashians "

Yes.

Elvis was in Stay Away Joe with Burgess Meredith, who was in the Rocky series with Carl Weathers, who was in Force 10 From Navarone with Harrison Ford, who was in Star Wars with James Earl Jones, who was in Naked Gun 33 1/3 with Elliot Gould, who was in Capricorn One with O J Simpson, was was defended at his murder trial by Robert Kardashian.

"Can someone find a link between Elvis Presley and the Kardashians

Yes.

Elvis was in Stay Away Joe with Burgess Meredith, who was in the Rocky series with Carl Weathers, who was in Force 10 From Navarone with Harrison Ford, who was in Star Wars with James Earl Jones, who was in Naked Gun 33 1/3 with Elliot Gould, who was in Capricorn One with O J Simpson, was was defended at his murder trial by Robert Kardashian."

Long winded but wow

» Add a new message to this topic