FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Someone viewed your profile.

Someone viewed your profile.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow when i log on and see "someone viewed my profile" as a single guy with literally hundreds to pick from its kinda warming that someone has actually looked at my profile.

Couples and single women may get viewed many times every day that will be expected.

But to actually get viewed is a step up the ladder to meeting someone, is it me or is it getting harder and forgive the pun ??? for single guys on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t think it’s ‘just’ you, but I doubt it’s getting harder and harder for single men.

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

someone viewing your profile could mean a lot of things. If they haven’t followed up with any type of contact, it probably means they aren’t interested though. So I wouldn’t see it as a step up at the ladder really.

"I don’t think it’s ‘just’ you, but I doubt it’s getting harder and harder for single men. "

The phrase "try try try again" ????.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Since we blocked all but couples and ladies we don’t get many looks. So far today we’ve had one person view ours! It’s usually a TV, not today though an actual couple viewed us today! Do you’re not on your own! Lol

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Loads of people look in stealth mode too.

"Since we blocked all but couples and ladies we don’t get many looks. So far today we’ve had one person view ours! It’s usually a TV, not today though an actual couple viewed us today! Do you’re not on your own! Lol"

Thank you...MWAH...instant confidence booster xx.

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

I normally find that if I put my cam on suddenly I get a lot of views, sadly its mainly from guys though but thankfully not much follow up..

I think site supporters can use stealth mode so you never really know whos looked..

The other day i had 27 views of my profile. Okay so 22 of them were men lol, but i am still counting it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don’t bother looking at who’s looked. If they’re remotely interested, they’d contact me. If they don’t, they don’t.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

To be fair it only need one to look and see somthing they like would not get to hung up on it..

"To be fair it only need one to look and see somthing they like would not get to hung up on it.."

Theres another one on your "who has looked at me" from me....great profile.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Since we blocked all but couples and ladies we don’t get many looks. So far today we’ve had one person view ours! It’s usually a TV, not today though an actual couple viewed us today! Do you’re not on your own! Lol"

You can only block people from messaging you, not viewing your profile, unless you block everybody individually

"Since we blocked all but couples and ladies we don’t get many looks. So far today we’ve had one person view ours! It’s usually a TV, not today though an actual couple viewed us today! Do you’re not on your own! Lol

You can only block people from messaging you, not viewing your profile, unless you block everybody individually "

Yeah but if you have it so men can’t message you, they don’t appear on your ‘who’s looked at me’

also if you dont sub you seem to get random looks to entice you to cough up ..years of sub very few .. let it lapse and more than ever anybody got a coat hanger that zipper on my back is falling down :P

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I agree, OP. It’s nice to see that someone has viewed your profile.

The fact that they haven’t left a message or Fabbed a picture basically says they’ve reversed back out as fast as fucking possible, but I try to ignore that

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"I don’t bother looking at who’s looked. If they’re remotely interested, they’d contact me. If they don’t, they don’t. "

This ^

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

People look at your profile for any number of reasons OP not just because of "interest" so I really wouldn't read too much into it - as someone else said lots look in stealth mode too, so you'd never know they had looked.

The time to see it as "interest" is when they follow up with a message expressing as much

I hope she see’s this bro

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 15/10/19 08:33:44]

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Since we blocked all but couples and ladies we don’t get many looks. So far today we’ve had one person view ours! It’s usually a TV, not today though an actual couple viewed us today! Do you’re not on your own! Lol

You can only block people from messaging you, not viewing your profile, unless you block everybody individually

Yeah but if you have it so men can’t message you, they don’t appear on your ‘who’s looked at me’"

Oh, every day's a school day

Mind you, I'm in anyway

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"I agree, OP. It’s nice to see that someone has viewed your profile.

The fact that they haven’t left a message or Fabbed a picture basically says they’ve reversed back out as fast as fucking possible, but I try to ignore that "

That's pretty much all the views of my profile, then

Howdo people look in stealth mode. I thought it always showed?

"Howdo people look in stealth mode. I thought it always showed?"

There’s an option in settings

Random views don't tend to lead to meets in my experience. Often they're ppl outside of your ideal requirements too (wrong gender or miles away etc), or just nosey folk from the forum - doesn't mean those views can't turn into friendships however....

Views from someone you're chatting with can be a good sign I guess....

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Howdo people look in stealth mode. I thought it always showed?"

Go to my account/privacy

By *blasiansCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We get a reasonable number of window shoppers but not many customers.

"I agree, OP. It’s nice to see that someone has viewed your profile.

The fact that they haven’t left a message or Fabbed a picture basically says they’ve reversed back out as fast as fucking possible, but I try to ignore that

That's pretty much all the views of my profile, then "

WOW....i have actually had 4 views today got to be a record for a single guy on here ha ha .

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

"

WOW....i have actually had 4 views today got to be a record for a single guy on here ha ha ."

No, it's not.

Yeah but if you have it so men can’t message you, they don’t appear on your ‘who’s looked at me’"

I have filter for a certain group not to contact me, they still show up on looked at me.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Yeah but if you have it so men can’t message you, they don’t appear on your ‘who’s looked at me’

I have filter for a certain group not to contact me, they still show up on looked at me."

You can set your "looked at me" to not show certain groups. It doesn't stop them from viewing your profile, the system just doesn't tell you they've looked.

The only way you can stop people from seeing your people it's by individually blocking them

Always exciting and warming to see the message window lit up.

Sadly it's not often!

We're in stealth mode, so no one knows when we view any profile, we love it.

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"someone viewing your profile could mean a lot of things. If they haven’t followed up with any type of contact, it probably means they aren’t interested though. So I wouldn’t see it as a step up at the ladder really. "

That’s what I think when I compare numbers of views vs number of contacts.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"We're in stealth mode, so no one knows when we view any profile, we love it. "

Same here

By *hechapMan  over a year ago

Derry

"Wow when i log on and see "someone viewed my profile" as a single guy with literally hundreds to pick from its kinda warming that someone has actually looked at my profile.

Couples and single women may get viewed many times every day that will be expected.

But to actually get viewed is a step up the ladder to meeting someone, is it me or is it getting harder and forgive the pun ??? for single guys on here.

"

Its a step in the right direction but it dosent mean you need to splash on the brute for a meet. Usually 9/10 times there wont even be a message. There is alot of nosey people on fab...

I pay no attention to the whose looked at me. It’s just a counter of people that looked at thought no thanks

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

It's a feature I don't have or would use, personally I'd scrap it along with the sent items folder I don't see either as a benefit.

I've had 3,927 views today and no messages at all. My ego is bursting it's so big.

"I've had 3,927 views today and no messages at all. My ego is bursting it's so big. "

Now it is 3,928

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"We're in stealth mode, so no one knows when we view any profile, we love it. "

I’m assuming you’ve looked at me and are knocking one out due to sexual excitement, I just can’t see it

"someone viewing your profile could mean a lot of things. If they haven’t followed up with any type of contact, it probably means they aren’t interested though. So I wouldn’t see it as a step up at the ladder really. "
you've got to remember that there are many many women on here ear and and maybe it's your messages

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I am in stealth mode too.

When I let it show I would get so many messages from people I wasn't interested in asking why I had looked but not contacted them.

I much prefer it under the radar.

By *nglishdoodMan  over a year ago

Morristown

I get quite a lot of looks from couples that go nowhere, so to preserve my pride I just assume it's the male half getting a better look at the bike in my profile pic.

That said, most of my messages are from ladies saying 'Nice bike!'

"Wow when i log on and see "someone viewed my profile" as a single guy with literally hundreds to pick from its kinda warming that someone has actually looked at my profile.

"

Same shit, different day.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Oooh someone viewed my profile! ??

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I can't see who viewed, so unless they message/wink/fab I am none the wiser.

Try not to focus on "they didn't message me" as I'm sure you (probably) don't message everyone you view

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"

I don't remember it ever being "easy" on here...

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

"Loads of people look in stealth mode too."

Yes I think this is the case generally. I have never used the stealth mode, sort of defeats the object of looking! If I am looking, I may well be interested.

However I can understand the cloaking device to deter unwanted attention.

We all like looking, it's all part of the fun, you never know it could lead to some good friendships.

By *ennilee888TV/TS  over a year ago

bournemouth/London

"

Probably a few more views today?

Stockport

You can only block people from messaging you, not viewing your profile, unless you block everybody individually "

When you change the filters to not let men view you, men don’t appear on who’s views you. I’ve just changed to allow men and it shot up to 39 viewed. But when I blocked men from messaging again it went back down to 9 viewed us today

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

When you change the filters to not let men view you, men don’t appear on who’s views you. I’ve just changed to allow men and it shot up to 39 viewed. But when I blocked men from messaging again it went back down to 9 viewed us today

"

Lol... found yr post funny

I could simply view your profile just because of this post. So no..I'm afraid it wouldnt be any firm sign of 'stepping up the ladder'. But it will happen.

Stockport

"

Lol... found yr post funny "

Still 9 is still better than someone! Even when it was open to all to message we still hardly got any messages! Still we continue to find fun.....

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"

Views are nice but to me it doesnt mean much unless there is some sort of communication.

I've just had my first 'viewed' of the day......and it's now 14.52!!!

It’s no harder to meet women/couples on here than it is in real life.

With a little effort you will find likeminded people very easily here.

I'm on stealth mode, if I've looked at your profile you will never know, I'm hidden means I can have a nose see if i like what i see without getting messaged from them.

I get quite excited...

"It’s no harder to meet women/couples on here than it is in real life.

With a little effort you will find likeminded people very easily here. "

I have and made good friends.

» Add a new message to this topic