FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cum or squirt

Cum or squirt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wanted to hear anyone's views on this. I have had a couple of squirters and i love to see a girl who can squirt as much as anyone else does x but i don't think that squirting is really cum. It definitely tastes nothing like cum. Anyone else think the same way

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Squirting isn't cum at all. Infact alot of women who squirt dont actually orgasm. It comes from the urethra (the pee tube) dont let that put you off though cos its not pee. So yeah

Just want to add that although its sometimes done without orgasming, it feels amazing and so satisfying

"Just want to add that although its sometimes done without orgasming, it feels amazing and so satisfying "
had my first the other week, it threw me off but was totally amazing, until I had to clean my car seat

"Just want to add that although its sometimes done without orgasming, it feels amazing and so satisfying had my first the other week, it threw me off but was totally amazing, until I had to clean my car seat "

First time I done it I just froze and looked at him in shock and asked "did I just squirt" pure sexy you know

"Just want to add that although its sometimes done without orgasming, it feels amazing and so satisfying had my first the other week, it threw me off but was totally amazing, until I had to clean my car seat

First time I done it I just froze and looked at him in shock and asked "did I just squirt" pure sexy you know "

it's special, just wish I had a little warning

But now I understand when females get ticked off when they don't get a heads up when a guy is about to burst

"Just want to add that although its sometimes done without orgasming, it feels amazing and so satisfying had my first the other week, it threw me off but was totally amazing, until I had to clean my car seat

First time I done it I just froze and looked at him in shock and asked "did I just squirt" pure sexy you know "

i know it's pure sexy x i loved getting drenched in it x im just saying that its not cum

"Squirting isn't cum at all. Infact alot of women who squirt dont actually orgasm. It comes from the urethra (the pee tube) dont let that put you off though cos its not pee. So yeah "

It’s diluted urine. Watery piss

"Squirting isn't cum at all. Infact alot of women who squirt dont actually orgasm. It comes from the urethra (the pee tube) dont let that put you off though cos its not pee. So yeah

It’s diluted urine. Watery piss "

Don't ruin it

"Squirting isn't cum at all. Infact alot of women who squirt dont actually orgasm. It comes from the urethra (the pee tube) dont let that put you off though cos its not pee. So yeah

Don't ruin it "

I love a squirter

It’s diluted urine. Watery piss "

Shhh we dont tell men this

Shhh we dont tell men this "

yeah don't tell us

"I love a squirter "

What's her name?

It doesn't put me off lol x i absolutely love watching a girl squirt x i hope I've not started a bad thread lol

yeah don't tell us"

It’s watery piss

And I tell them - fed up of men trying to shame me for not squirting. I don’t want to squirt either

Can't beat getting a lass off to the point where she is squirting... Best feeling in the world knowing a girl has good enough feelings with u to do that

"Squirting isn't cum at all. Infact alot of women who squirt dont actually orgasm. It comes from the urethra (the pee tube) dont let that put you off though cos its not pee. So yeah "

squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists.

I dont care what it is but i know i like it

yeah don't tell us

It’s watery piss

And I tell them - fed up of men trying to shame me for not squirting. I don’t want to squirt either "

Not everyone squirts though, men must seem to think every woman can do this.

Out of all the people I've slept with only 2 have made me squirt. What an absolutely ridiculous reason to even try shame someone with.

» Add a new message to this topic