FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hello

Hello

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isa love4040 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Johnstone

Are there any wives who just like to watch their husbands with other women?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

I thought I did. And I have done several times and it was a turn on but..... I have recently been getting pangs of jealousy and don't want him to.. But I thimk I have no right to ask him not to play because I do with his permission of course and he enjoys watching.. Sorry bit of rant there lol but you asked.. How do you feel op?

Johnstone

This may seem a wrong answer but I would really like to have wild sex with a husband while his wife watches and gets turned on.

cheshire

It does happen in clubs. And not the wrong answer. , have a couple friend where the wife wants her hubby to fuck someone while she watches. They are out there op. Good luck x k

By *is BitchCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

No!!

Hate it, cant do it anymore.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like to watch D with other women but I am usually with her partner at the time ! It’s hot to be in that situation then catch each other’s eyes and see the excitement but also knowing we will be going home to talk about it and have amazing reclaim sex x

"I thought I did. And I have done several times and it was a turn on but..... I have recently been getting pangs of jealousy and don't want him to.. But I thimk I have no right to ask him not to play because I do with his permission of course and he enjoys watching.. Sorry bit of rant there lol but you asked.. How do you feel op? "

Okay...you have every right to ask him not to play. My husband doesn’t play and I do. I wouldn’t like it if he did. And that’s that really. You have every right to not participate in something that makes you uncomfortable/unhappy

Oh and there’s many women out there who like it! I’m not one of them though

Yes, my wife is one of them.

Yes

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"Yes "

And me.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op

I like seeing Jack with another woman ,but would prefer to be with the male of the couple when it happens.

He does have solo meets and has taken pics for me,but I wouldn't just want to watch him play .

Miss

Johnstone

My husband does'nt play but he likes to talk about it and allows me to have fun when I want.Just wanted to know how other women think do you think I am spoiled?

"My husband does'nt play but he likes to talk about it and allows me to have fun when I want.Just wanted to know how other women think do you think I am spoiled? "

Nope

"My husband does'nt play but he likes to talk about it and allows me to have fun when I want.Just wanted to know how other women think do you think I am spoiled? "
. What you both do and agree to do between you is nobody else’s business, enjoy it I say x

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"Are there any wives who just like to watch their husbands with other women? "

It is a fantasy of Hannah's to watch me with another woman and I'm very willing for this to become a reality.

Having looked at your profile I must say it's a shame you're so far away.

Luke

cheshire

"I thought I did. And I have done several times and it was a turn on but..... I have recently been getting pangs of jealousy and don't want him to.. But I thimk I have no right to ask him not to play because I do with his permission of course and he enjoys watching.. Sorry bit of rant there lol but you asked.. How do you feel op?

Okay...you have every right to ask him not to play. My husband doesn’t play and I do. I wouldn’t like it if he did. And that’s that really. You have every right to not participate in something that makes you uncomfortable/unhappy "

aww I know you're right. And he is happy not to play but to just watch me play x he is very thoughtful. K

» Add a new message to this topic