FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ready for what may come

Ready for what may come

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How's my profile (narrative,etc). What kind of pics do people like to see?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You tell us three times that you are open minded and four times that you are 44. A bit repetitive !

Whoops. Never set up profule wheb tipsy..lol

Leeds

"Whoops. Never set up profule wheb tipsy..lol"

Are you still tipsy ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m 27

Im not d*unk no

Leeds

"Im not d*unk no "

I never suggested you were

"Whoops. Never set up profule wheb tipsy..lol

Are you still tipsy ?"

Fat fingered also.. which could be seen as a good thing.. changed as per your first comment my lovely xx

Leeds

"changed as per your first comment"

What have you changed ? I can't see any difference.

I wanna change mine to, although struggling to write it up today lol

Taken out that i am open minded and 44 three times..lol might take a while to update.. i dont know!!!

Leeds

"Taken out that i am open minded and 44 three times..lol might take a while to update.. i dont know!!!"

Yes it is changed now

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Being absolutely honest OP - it's very generic, cliched and very "meh" and almost comes across as a bit desperate - sending a message that you'll do anything (including shaving your beard off) just to get a meet.

It lacks sparkle or personality or anything thousands of other single guy profiles don't have.

It's your profile of course but you need to stand out - try and think of it as a shop window and ask yourself if you'd go into your shop for a browse or pass it by in favour of the better dressed one down the road.

As for pics - the one you have is a good start - if you're stuck for ideas have a look around at other verified single guy profiles with a similar body shape to you for ideas of what might work for you - and learn to use the timer feature and editing software on your phone/tablet camera.

In summary, there is no magic formula that will work for everyone, you just have to present the best possible version of you that you can - get across some personality, try and find a different angle and get across not only what *you* are looking for, but what you can offer too.

"Being absolutely honest OP - it's very generic, cliched and very "meh" and almost comes across as a bit desperate - sending a message that you'll do anything (including shaving your beard off) just to get a meet.

It lacks sparkle or personality or anything thousands of other single guy profiles don't have.

It's your profile of course but you need to stand out - try and think of it as a shop window and ask yourself if you'd go into your shop for a browse or pass it by in favour of the better dressed one down the road.

As for pics - the one you have is a good start - if you're stuck for ideas have a look around at other verified single guy profiles with a similar body shape to you for ideas of what might work for you - and learn to use the timer feature and editing software on your phone/tablet camera.

In summary, there is no magic formula that will work for everyone, you just have to present the best possible version of you that you can - get across some personality, try and find a different angle and get across not only what *you* are looking for, but what you can offer too.

"

Cheers. Take all criticism on board & will review, amend accordingly.

» Add a new message to this topic