FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Abusive message

Abusive message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/10/19 23:56:58]

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Maybe there should be a name and shame forum on here. I know women get a lot more abusive messages then guys

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Your not allowed to mention names.. you might want to take this down before its seen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is a sentence above the box where you type your post. It says read the forum rules before posting. Naming and shaming is not allowed. You didn't turn up for a meet last week.

B38

You can always report to admin if you need to

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Its a big problem with the site. I'd like to see a 3 strikes and you're out policy.

"There is a sentence above the box where you type your post. It says read the forum rules before posting. Naming and shaming is not allowed. You didn't turn up for a meet last week."

Fair enough, I probably should of read the rules first. Like I said though, I've had no contact with them at all, and have not arranged any meetings to not turn up to. Just seems like certain people are ruining it for the majority

"There is a sentence above the box where you type your post. It says read the forum rules before posting. Naming and shaming is not allowed. You didn't turn up for a meet last week.

Fair enough, I probably should of read the rules first. Like I said though, I've had no contact with them at all, and have not arranged any meetings to not turn up to. Just seems like certain people are ruining it for the majority "

Damned annoying I know. But no naming and shaming

Unfortunately they blocked me before I could report them.

B38

"There is a sentence above the box where you type your post. It says read the forum rules before posting. Naming and shaming is not allowed. You didn't turn up for a meet last week.

Fair enough, I probably should of read the rules first. Like I said though, I've had no contact with them at all, and have not arranged any meetings to not turn up to. Just seems like certain people are ruining it for the majority "

I can understand you would be annoyed. Maybe they messaged by mistake. Did you message back?

"Unfortunately they blocked me before I could report them. "

You can still report the message if you still have it in your inbox.

Fair enough, I probably should of read the rules first. Like I said though, I've had no contact with them at all, and have not arranged any meetings to not turn up to. Just seems like certain people are ruining it for the majority

I can understand you would be annoyed. Maybe they messaged by mistake. Did you message back?"

It wasn't a mistake because they were referring to my status. I sent a what the fuck message back and promptly got blocked

"Unfortunately they blocked me before I could report them.

You can still report the message if you still have it in your inbox."

Thanks, I have done now.

You've been here 2 weeks OP, seriously, get used to it, a zillion messers on here but amongst them there are diamonds to be found

Fair enough, I'll take it on the chin. Thanks all for letting me vent

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

OP

Please don't name n shame. If you could report the profile so Admin can have a look.