FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Threesome dating

Threesome dating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rivate room OP   Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

Have a couple booked a romantic meal like on Valentine’s Day to include their shared lover male or female?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was it buy 2 get 1 free sort of offer? Lol

Bracknell

No not buy one get one free, just a couple sharing Valentines meal with another man

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

Yes. We spent 10 months with a close, intimate friend we met on here. It was amazing while it lasted.

Bracknell

"Yes. We spent 10 months with a close, intimate friend we met on here. It was amazing while it lasted. "

Did you share a Valentines meal all three together in a romantic setting?

kent

Not on Valentine’s Day, schedules didn’t align. But we sent cards on the day and had a lovely meal first time we could. Also gifts on birthdays and Christmas, many meals out together, weekend walks and time at the beach. It wasn’t a poly relationship, but we thought of her as a close and intimate friend.

Not for valentines, but did this with an ex girlfriend and a girl we met on tinder, wanted to make my ex's first time with another girl special

Bracknell

It could have been obvious to the restaurant waiter that the three of you were romantically involved ie holding hands and some kissing at the table.

By *nne CallanWoman  over a year ago

Nothing to see here. Please move along.

My partner has taken his gf and wife out for dinner before.

"No not buy one get one free, just a couple sharing Valentines meal with another man"

I was joking, OP.

Nevermind.

"Yes. We spent 10 months with a close, intimate friend we met on here. It was amazing while it lasted.

Did you share a Valentines meal all three together in a romantic setting? "

Yep we did it was a surprise organised by my husband who asked me to meet him at the hotel he was staying at on business..i was expecting it just to be a romantic meal for the two of us...knock on our hotel door and our FB was my valent8nes surprise...

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Yes. We spent 10 months with a close, intimate friend we met on here. It was amazing while it lasted.

Did you share a Valentines meal all three together in a romantic setting?

Yep we did it was a surprise organised by my husband who asked me to meet him at the hotel he was staying at on business..i was expecting it just to be a romantic meal for the two of us...knock on our hotel door and our FB was my valent8nes surprise... "

Aww that's nice x

B38

"It could have been obvious to the restaurant waiter that the three of you were romantically involved ie holding hands and some kissing at the table."

Would it bother you OP?

B38

"Not on Valentine’s Day, schedules didn’t align. But we sent cards on the day and had a lovely meal first time we could. Also gifts on birthdays and Christmas, many meals out together, weekend walks and time at the beach. It wasn’t a poly relationship, but we thought of her as a close and intimate friend. "

Sounds good to me x

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Have a couple booked a romantic meal like on Valentine’s Day to include their shared lover male or female?"

Do you keep them in that locked _rivate room...

kent

"Not on Valentine’s Day, schedules didn’t align. But we sent cards on the day and had a lovely meal first time we could. Also gifts on birthdays and Christmas, many meals out together, weekend walks and time at the beach. It wasn’t a poly relationship, but we thought of her as a close and intimate friend.

Sounds good to me x"

It was really lovely. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic