FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Best

The Best

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *am62 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

Is fab one of the best things you ever did. I was lonely hadn't many friends, never went out and devoted my life to my elderly parents. Sadly they passed. A friend told me I must get out and restart my life and introduced me to fab, and I've got to say it made me happy first time in a long time, I've met some real nice special people over and over again and made many friends, it opened up a whole new world for me. I was treated with the upmost respect from those I met, and I'm still in contact with a few. I'm am now unwell and I don't meet anymore, but I have wonderful memories that will always be with me. Thankyou fab. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just read a thread about coffee meets. You could still do that perhaps?

Yes it is i found what i didnt know existed a soul mate

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Love your honesty well done xxx sending you hugs tell me if I'm being nosey your unwell so you don't meet lots of understanding people would meet you xx sending you love and strength x

Morning Pam well as you introduced me to fab I don't know whether to kiss or kick you lol,I've met a couple of really nice guys who helped me eat a very low point in my life,I now tend to just chat though ,but yes Fab has really opened up my eyes xx

Bristol

"Morning Pam well as you introduced me to fab I don't know whether to kiss or kick you lol,I've met a couple of really nice guys who helped me eat a very low point in my life,I now tend to just chat though ,but yes Fab has really opened up my eyes xx"
Hi my dear friend, yes you were at your lowest point to, so yes it did you the world of good xxx

Bristol

"Love your honesty well done xxx sending you hugs tell me if I'm being nosey your unwell so you don't meet lots of understanding people would meet you xx sending you love and strength x"
Thankyou xxx

STOKE ON TRENT

"Love your honesty well done xxx sending you hugs tell me if I'm being nosey your unwell so you don't meet lots of understanding people would meet you xx sending you love and strength x Thankyou xxx "

xxxx

Thats a lovely read pam, yes ive met someone pretty amazing through here and have a good thing going between us.

"Morning Pam well as you introduced me to fab I don't know whether to kiss or kick you lol,I've met a couple of really nice guys who helped me eat a very low point in my life,I now tend to just chat though ,but yes Fab has really opened up my eyes xx Hi my dear friend, yes you were at your lowest point to, so yes it did you the world of good xxx "

I've really missed you,my heart go's out to you I know how you must be feeling my lovely friend,hugs xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Wow Pam, what a lovely lady you are, and what a lovely post. I wish you a speedy recovery and hopefully you are well enough to still do a few coffee meets with people. Xxx

Bristol

"Wow Pam, what a lovely lady you are, and what a lovely post. I wish you a speedy recovery and hopefully you are well enough to still do a few coffee meets with people. Xxx"
Thankyou so much for your kind words xx

I hope you feel better soon OP. Yes, I use Fab as my Facebook to find friends as well as sexual partners. Love both sides. Enjoy the forums as I enjoy talking blah blah, after all, life isn’t just about sex...

Bristol

I don't get out these days as I've lost all confidence, I keep falling down my right leg gives way for no reason. And with mum passing,she was a beautiful lady and my whole world. I had septis and nearly died, my house caught fire fifty years of memories gone, all because a phone charger caught fire. My aunt has cancer, my cousin has cancer,it seems to come one thing after another. But God is good my bad luck can't last forever.

STOKE ON TRENT

"I don't get out these days as I've lost all confidence, I keep falling down my right leg gives way for no reason. And with mum passing,she was a beautiful lady and my whole world. I had septis and nearly died, my house caught fire fifty years of memories gone, all because a phone charger caught fire. My aunt has cancer, my cousin has cancer,it seems to come one thing after another. But God is good my bad luck can't last forever. "
yes your luck will change xxxx plenty

Of good luck coming your way xxx

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"I don't get out these days as I've lost all confidence, I keep falling down my right leg gives way for no reason. And with mum passing,she was a beautiful lady and my whole world. I had septis and nearly died, my house caught fire fifty years of memories gone, all because a phone charger caught fire. My aunt has cancer, my cousin has cancer,it seems to come one thing after another. But God is good my bad luck can't last forever. "

I love your vibe. And after everything you have been through, you remain positive. That for me shows so much strength and the character a lovely person.

In your profile you say "an old moon shines brighter" love that.

Good luck for the future xx

Bristol

"I don't get out these days as I've lost all confidence, I keep falling down my right leg gives way for no reason. And with mum passing,she was a beautiful lady and my whole world. I had septis and nearly died, my house caught fire fifty years of memories gone, all because a phone charger caught fire. My aunt has cancer, my cousin has cancer,it seems to come one thing after another. But God is good my bad luck can't last forever.

I love your vibe. And after everything you have been through, you remain positive. That for me shows so much strength and the character a lovely person.

In your profile you say "an old moon shines brighter" love that.

Good luck for the future xx"

... Thankyou so much for your kind words xx

Bristol

"Thats a lovely read pam, yes ive met someone pretty amazing through here and have a good thing going between us. "
I wish you both every good luck for future happiness xxx

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I very much had a love/hate relationship with this place,but I don't ever regret setting up a profile as I've met some great people.

Thats really nice to read OP glad it opened up your world a little.

Hope you feel better soon.

For me fab made me a little more opening minded and tolerent but I could walk away from it in a secondso while its beem great its not beem important enough to be one of the best things in my life

Oh love , I do wish you well xxx

Hi Pam, what a refreshing change to read something worth reading. I'am pleased fab has bought you some happiness/ friends/ meets ect..We all need some excitement in our busy lives.

Maybe social coffee/ drink meets could still be a idea,as there are so many people on here willing to just meet up for a coffee & share the love of fab and of course " common ground" as such!

Anyway I hope you continue to enjoy your time on here xx

Bristol

"Hi Pam, what a refreshing change to read something worth reading. I'am pleased fab has bought you some happiness/ friends/ meets ect..We all need some excitement in our busy lives.

Maybe social coffee/ drink meets could still be a idea,as there are so many people on here willing to just meet up for a coffee & share the love of fab and of course " common ground" as such!

Anyway I hope you continue to enjoy your time on here xx"

... I need to rebuild my confidence and stop living like a recluse. Trauma is a terrible thing, it can last for months, so I hope and pray I will recover, thankyou for your words xx

By *rjpinkMan  over a year ago

winterfell

Lovely that OP... sorry to hear you arent well!

» Add a new message to this topic