FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Slow and gentle

Slow and gentle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nne Callan OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nothing to see here. Please move along.

I find that slow stimulation gets me to a climax but anything fast or rough is irritating and potentially painful.

I will be in a club and see men jabbing fingers in women like they are unclogging a drain. Thats my idea of hell. Dont get me wrong. I like a good hard fuck but i never come from penetration.

Am i the only one that prefers soft and gentle as ive had play partners that have said 'but all women like this' (the shoving in of fingers hard and fast)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

As with anything, all people are different and like different things - the key is being able to listen to someone and understand what they like and adapt to that.

Anyone that says things like "but all women like this" obviously doesn't have a clue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ahhh the fingerblast.

I think people seem to forget that the vag has sides and walls that could probably do with some stroking and stimulation rather than acting like they're using your hole as kindling and their fingers as flint!

I quite like firm with intent, but the inny-outie jackhammer hand needs finesse to go with it

P

"I find that slow stimulation gets me to a climax but anything fast or rough is irritating and potentially painful.

I will be in a club and see men jabbing fingers in women like they are unclogging a drain. Thats my idea of hell. Dont get me wrong. I like a good hard fuck but i never come from penetration.

Am i the only one that prefers soft and gentle as ive had play partners that have said 'but all women like this' (the shoving in of fingers hard and fast)"

This with a bit of vibration for me !!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

‘Unclogging a drain’!!!

"I find that slow stimulation gets me to a climax but anything fast or rough is irritating and potentially painful.

Am i the only one that prefers soft and gentle as ive had play partners that have said 'but all women like this' (the shoving in of fingers hard and fast)"

as usual its some do and some dont, some love gentle play on the clit or licking of the clit but love fingers going in fast and hard others love it hard and fast all the time we're all different

I enjoy slow and gentle for a long time then there’s a place for fast and furious, and if a lady isn’t ‘ready’ anything too rough can make you very sore! X

"‘Unclogging a drain’!!! "

Sounds the same too!

P

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's about communicating and reading the person you're with, and knowing that one size never fits all.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

*Puts plunger back in the bag*

I can’t do hard and fast. It’s far too knackering. Feel like my arm is about to drop off. Pounding away hard and fast just causes me tho hyperventilate and collapse in an exhausted heap

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Ugh I hate being fingered like they're furiously trying to stuff a turkey. Honestly the best way for me is just putting pressure on the gspot and massaging it. You don't even have to move in and out necessarily. I also have an incredibly sensitive clit so can't stand anything too hard there.

Anyone who thinks anything "always work" for anyone is an idiot. Both men and women can vary massively in what works for them and it's about getting to know the individual person.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Any man worth his salt shouldn't need telling what to do (or not) as he should be in tune with his playmate and adapt to their reactions and responses.

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

"Any man worth his salt shouldn't need telling what to do (or not) as he should be in tune with his playmate and adapt to their reactions and responses."

I disagree with this, I think we all need communication during sex. I'm happy if someone actually asks me how I like something, instead of just going for it.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Any man worth his salt shouldn't need telling what to do (or not) as he should be in tune with his playmate and adapt to their reactions and responses."

Bullshit. Sorry but we are adults who have voices. Why sit and wait for him to figure it out when you can just be a grown up and say something?

I’m not worth my salt as I communicate with my partner to find out what she enjoys and doesn’t. I really need to up my game!

I prefer soft and gentle and hate to be critical but feel like they’re trying to stuff a chicken! - Mrs

"Ugh I hate being fingered like they're furiously trying to stuff a turkey. Honestly the best way for me is just putting pressure on the gspot and massaging it. You don't even have to move in and out necessarily. I also have an incredibly sensitive clit so can't stand anything too hard there.

Anyone who thinks anything "always work" for anyone is an idiot. Both men and women can vary massively in what works for them and it's about getting to know the individual person."

Haha I hadn’t read your reply before I said stuff a chicken

"Any man worth his salt shouldn't need telling what to do (or not) as he should be in tune with his playmate and adapt to their reactions and responses.

I’m not worth my salt as I communicate with my partner to find out what she enjoys and doesn’t. I really need to up my game!"

I'm a vag bearer and I still ask gently "is this ok?" If there response is anything other than "oh sweet jesus it's more than ok" I change it up... that goes for both sexes.

P

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Whilst being in tune with a partner, listening to their reactions and adapting is of course key - it's not quite as simple as you suggest - sometimes guidance is needed too and that goes both ways.

It's not *always* possible to know what is/isn't working - so whilst I am fairly aware of a partners reactions, I also have no problem with them saying things like "not there, there" or "sorry that really isn't doing it" and likewise making occasional vocal checks myself

That’s why mouth works better... you can gauge sensitivity... I gently massage the clit with the tip of my tongue... I treat the lips as though I’m kissing them passionately... and just slightly insert a finger towards the end to help climax.... but yes different methods for different people... squirters tend to need more for example...

» Add a new message to this topic