FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A delicate matter for the ladies...

A delicate matter for the ladies...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fibroids.

I usually manage, cope, pain killers, certain drugs etc etc (also have endo)

I have a new friend who is very well endowed and each time we have met I have bled heavily afterwards...

I do have scans booked at the hospital next week, and will discuss what's happened, but apart from not having half as much of the fun... any ladies had this issue and happy to share advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry I’ve got fibroids but they’ve never caused me problems. You definitely need to mention it to the doctors as bleeding after is not normal. Hope you get some advice and it gets sorted. Perhaps changing positions might help as well x

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Hiya, sorry you are having this problem.

Firstly, tell your GP that you want a gynaecology referral asap. Don't ask. Tell. Also, do ask your GP about blood tests to check for anaemia. Perhaps consider an iron-rich diet, including supplements.

When you see a gynaecologist, please xo tell them how your fibroids are impacting on your life..I'm sure you have painful heavy periods, too. Please don't be embarassed about telling them about bleeding after sex. It's what they do, and want to help you.

The treatment they offer you would depend on if you have completed your family, have not started, or have no wish to have a family, but include removal of specific or all fibroids by medical management (e.g drugs) laparosopy/ hysteroscopy, open myomectomy, or as a last resort, hysterectomy.

There are various factors that would influence the gynaecologist's reconmendations, so listen to what they have to say.

Best wishes, Lisa xx

Thank you both. I went into Doctors, they are arranging internal ultrasound appointment xx

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I had bleeding after sex for about 3 months so I feel your pain OP. I also have endometriosis and developed vascular growths on my cervix that was causing the bleeding. They treated it by freezing it off which was pretty unpleasant but it fixed the issue after I waited the two weeks I needed to after to have sex again. In the meantime have you tried beppy sponges?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Thank you both. I went into Doctors, they are arranging internal ultrasound appointment xx"

Hope you get the medical help needed and all works out. I had fibroids for twenty years and left them due to the GP advising to. I'd advise NOT doing this and getting them removed or enquire about shrinking procedures/needle.

As my orange size, ended up the size of a watermelon, thankfully now removed and no more bleeding. It's no easy road having internal women bits

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I had fibroids removed. It wasn't pleasant but I don't have half of the issues I had with them.

I'm rooting for you lady x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't have fibroids, but I do have complicated issues downstairs. My sympathy. I hope you have sympathetic medics at every stage.

"Thank you both. I went into Doctors, they are arranging internal ultrasound appointment xx"

Good, I hope they can fix it for you x

I really appreciate all this support, thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic