FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Burning out

Burning out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you ever burn out? When you're planning to meet someone, the teasing is going on forth and back, build up and expectations high, you almost feel like you're going to get fever due to sexual tension and for whatever reason it's all off, cancelled. The build up deflates like a let out balloon. And then at some other time the same or other person attempts to create the same build-up but it does nothing for you. Like you're burned out on that and there's no spark left to light the fire again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I love the build up it's so much apart of the fun, but sometimes I think there can be too much talking and less said can be more.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I got myself a bit stress for a social meet the other day.

You'd think I'd never met a woman before. Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fortunately I've never had that. I guess if that happens then he's the wrong guy to meet.

"I love the build up it's so much apart of the fun, but sometimes I think there can be too much talking and less said can be more."

This

"Fortunately I've never had that. I guess if that happens then he's the wrong guy to meet. "

He was the wrong guy and I was the one who cancelled. But since I find it hard to get excited about a meet and turned "maybe" a bit too sceptical about things.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"I love the build up it's so much apart of the fun, but sometimes I think there can be too much talking and less said can be more."

Totally agree with both you and op

"Fortunately I've never had that. I guess if that happens then he's the wrong guy to meet.

He was the wrong guy and I was the one who cancelled. But since I find it hard to get excited about a meet and turned "maybe" a bit too sceptical about things."

Ah there's your mistake. A maybe is never good enough imo.

"Fortunately I've never had that. I guess if that happens then he's the wrong guy to meet.

He was the wrong guy and I was the one who cancelled. But since I find it hard to get excited about a meet and turned "maybe" a bit too sceptical about things.

Ah there's your mistake. A maybe is never good enough imo."

Ok, I'll drop the "maybe"...

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

Ah there's your mistake. A maybe is never good enough imo."

I never know until I meet in person. I have what on paper looks amazing and turns out mediocre whilst others have looked ok but unspectacular before the meet and have had fireworks!

It happens too often, I love the build up to a meet, the messages the lust but sadly of late they cancel last min with no reason and think why bother

But hey ho clam down and carry on lol

I never know until I meet in person. I have what on paper looks amazing and turns out mediocre whilst others have looked ok but unspectacular before the meet and have had fireworks! "

Yeah. I think I'm unique in that I can tell before meeting. I always know from messaging and I reject any nigglers. I don't meet any I'm not sure about. And I have a 100% success rate.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I find all the ‘build up’ messages a bit cringey. I just want someone to talk normally so I can see if I think there’s more to look forward to. So far, so good

"I find all the ‘build up’ messages a bit cringey. I just want someone to talk normally so I can see if I think there’s more to look forward to. So far, so good "

That's how I feel about them now - cringey. But at the same time I'm missing when they used to work on me and I'd feel almost electric before the meet.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"I find all the ‘build up’ messages a bit cringey. I just want someone to talk normally so I can see if I think there’s more to look forward to. So far, so good

That's how I feel about them now - cringey. But at the same time I'm missing when they used to work on me and I'd feel almost electric before the meet."

Oh I’m sorry to read that. You need to find another way of getting that spark. Sometimes less is more

I never know until I meet in person. I have what on paper looks amazing and turns out mediocre whilst others have looked ok but unspectacular before the meet and have had fireworks!

Yeah. I think I'm unique in that I can tell before meeting. I always know from messaging and I reject any nigglers. I don't meet any I'm not sure about. And I have a 100% success rate. "

I can only imagine you're spoilt for choice, allowing you to use your instinct more. (Not a line, merely a complement.) Us mere mortals need to roll the dice occasionally.

It does happen sometimes. For me due to some hormones. So completely internal!

"I find all the ‘build up’ messages a bit cringey. I just want someone to talk normally so I can see if I think there’s more to look forward to. So far, so good

That's how I feel about them now - cringey. But at the same time I'm missing when they used to work on me and I'd feel almost electric before the meet."

It’s ok for your sex drive to lessen sometimes. Someone will fire your imagination soon.

Yeah. I think I'm unique in that I can tell before meeting. I always know from messaging and I reject any nigglers. I don't meet any I'm not sure about. And I have a 100% success rate.

I can only imagine you're spoilt for choice, allowing you to use your instinct more. (Not a line, merely a complement.) Us mere mortals need to roll the dice occasionally."

I'm really not spoilt for choice.

I'd rather not meet. And have gone years without meeting for that very reason. Fab really isn't my raison d'être

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

Not really because I'll only meet for a social first and won't get all excited beforehand

» Add a new message to this topic