FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nuisance Neighbour

Nuisance Neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What can you do about a next door neighbour who takes no pride in his property (gardens look like landfill sites) or personal hygiene (soap and water have never met this guy), and is a home owner so having him evicted isn't an option.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What can you do about a next door neighbour who takes no pride in his property (gardens look like landfill sites) or personal hygiene (soap and water have never met this guy), and is a home owner so having him evicted isn't an option."

why not punch them.......

"What can you do about a next door neighbour who takes no pride in his property (gardens look like landfill sites) or personal hygiene (soap and water have never met this guy), and is a home owner so having him evicted isn't an option."

you have got it easy hun, my mate has a neighbour who screams abuse everytime my friend leaves the house, damages her car and throws dog shit over the fence. All over a parking fall out.

she is at her wits end and doesnt even feel safe in her own home. the police are now involved but its really crap for her at the min ute.

Some people are so nasty

Move! Move! Move!

Seriously you need to have a word with the council as they can make people clear up gardens on safety issues.

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"What can you do about a next door neighbour who takes no pride in his property (gardens look like landfill sites) or personal hygiene (soap and water have never met this guy), and is a home owner so having him evicted isn't an option.

Move! Move! Move!

Seriously you need to have a word with the council as they can make people clear up gardens on safety issues.

"

Agree, get onto the Environmental Health Dept at your council to say you believe that there is a health risk.They dont have to say to your neighbour who alerted them.

yea, the magic word is "rats"

Get the environmental health onto him, does not matter if hes an home owner or not, if his property is effecting yours you can log a complaint, did it was a woman that lived above us in some flats, she was a private tennant and we complained to her land lord who basically didnt care so long as she paid her rent so we got onto the environmental health and they helped us

As a home owner you have the right to peaceable enjoyment of your property. If your neighbour prevents you from doing this then you may have a remedy available through the courts. It may be that an unsighltly garden does not reach the necessary threshold and it is a long time since I studied English Law, but it may worth looking into.

As for his personal hygiene, there aint much you can do about that, but if it refelects on the way he deals with his house cleaniung, refuse etc, then that could well be causing a health hazard for his neighbours, in those circumstances maybe a call to environmental health would be in order?

thanks for the advice, watch this space i guess

Just don't do anything drastic. We would rather see your face on here not on crimewatch.

"What can you do about a next door neighbour who takes no pride in his property (gardens look like landfill sites) or personal hygiene (soap and water have never met this guy), and is a home owner so having him evicted isn't an option.

why not punch them....... "

Beat me too the punch there

"Just don't do anything drastic. We would rather see your face on here not on crimewatch. "

oooooh....might we have a bona fide televison star in our midst soon???

"Just don't do anything drastic. We would rather see your face on here not on crimewatch.

oooooh....might we have a bona fide televison star in our midst soon???"

affraid not, when it comes to neighbours violence is not the best thing to do, rang environmental health so theyre on there way to have a look, and also gave Dinorod a call.

"Just don't do anything drastic. We would rather see your face on here not on crimewatch.

oooooh....might we have a bona fide televison star in our midst soon???

affraid not, when it comes to neighbours violence is not the best thing to do, rang environmental health so theyre on there way to have a look, and also gave Dinorod a call."

Good....hope the problem is soon sorted

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Had one neighbour threaten to " go get my shotgun to sort you out"..... I told him I would wait while he went to get it..... got bored after 10 minutes (he lives about 15 seconds walk away!).... so I went looking for him, only for his wife (well, I think she is female) tell me he wasnt there..... even tho I saw him go in the house. He avoides me now, tells all his friends I am "that psycho nutter with a death wish".

Moral of that story?

People like that are all talk, look them in the eye and talk calmly to them and they think you are a nutter, makes them very nervous!!!

shoot the fucker

» Add a new message to this topic