FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mrs lost labido, help!!

Mrs lost labido, help!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oupleforplay2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Her labido is lost. She says I can get some from someone else. Am I walking into a trap by giving this a go? If so any takers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't say walking into a trap, I would say there's normally more to a lost libido than it disappearing if it's own accord. If I were you I'd work on getting to the cause rather than finding the emptying your balls solution.

P

"Her labido is lost. She says I can get some from someone else. Am I walking into a trap by giving this a go? If so any takers? "

So why would you want to walk into a trap OP?

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I wouldn't say walking into a trap, I would say there's normally more to a lost libido than it disappearing if it's own accord. If I were you I'd work on getting to the cause rather than finding the emptying your balls solution.

P"

100% This.

No matter what.

Jo.Xx

Bristol

"I wouldn't say walking into a trap, I would say there's normally more to a lost libido than it disappearing if it's own accord. If I were you I'd work on getting to the cause rather than finding the emptying your balls solution.

P

100% This.

No matter what.

Jo.Xx "

Cheers guys, I'm trying to get to the route of the problem but she has no idea why or what we can do to improve it at all.

I wonder why you think your wife would set a trap ? It sounds like their are other things going on in your head or relationship.

From my personal experience, and I must stress this is my own and I'm no way suggesting is what's happening with her. Causes for loss of libido:

Stress

Emotional needs not being met

Loss of self esteem/confidence

Tiredness

Hormones

Depression

Medication

P

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

North West Devon...

"Her labido is lost. She says I can get some from someone else. Am I walking into a trap by giving this a go? If so any takers? "

Is it really a trap for you or someone else ?

Noticed you have been on over a year and in all that time only photo verified ?

Did she lose her Labido before you set up a Couples profile ? or are you trying to get her to swing in the hope it will recover..Bit confusing really

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Go empty your plumbs pal, you’ve been set free

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

P"

Absolutely... good advice

Bristol

"I wonder why you think your wife would set a trap ? It sounds like their are other things going on in your head or relationship. "

I personally don't think she's in the right place emotionally to handle me going elsewhere. I'm afraid it would kill the relationship tbh

"I wonder why you think your wife would set a trap ? It sounds like their are other things going on in your head or relationship.

I personally don't think she's in the right place emotionally to handle me going elsewhere. I'm afraid it would kill the relationship tbh"

Then you have answered your own question. Don't do it

Bristol

"Her labido is lost. She says I can get some from someone else. Am I walking into a trap by giving this a go? If so any takers?

Did she lose her Labido before you set up a Couples profile ? or are you trying to get her to swing in the hope it will recover..Bit confusing really"

We started this profile for her to explore her bi side but has never been in the right place emotionally to actually arrange anything with anyone. She'll sit on here and browse pics and profiles but never get round to arranging anything with anyone. I'm starting to think it was just something she thought I wanted to hear instead of it actually being the case.

"I wonder why you think your wife would set a trap ? It sounds like their are other things going on in your head or relationship.

I personally don't think she's in the right place emotionally to handle me going elsewhere. I'm afraid it would kill the relationship tbh"

See my list above.

Emotional needs not being met.

You're welcome.

In all seriousness, talk.

Talk honestly and openly with no judgement. Listen to hear, not to reply.

P

Bristol

"From my personal experience, and I must stress this is my own and I'm no way suggesting is what's happening with her. Causes for loss of libido:

Stress

Emotional needs not being met

Loss of self esteem/confidence

Tiredness

Hormones

Depression

Medication

P"

Stress check

Depression a possibility

Low self esteem check

Tired constantly

So pretty much all. As emotional needs being met, explain please. With an example ?? man here

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Talk to her she's the only one that can answer.

It happens get over it! Sounds like your just pissed off because your not getting any, go have a wank clear your head then talk to your wife!

Bristol

I personally don't think she's in the right place emotionally to handle me going elsewhere. I'm afraid it would kill the relationship tbh

Then you have answered your own question. Don't do it "

She wants to know if I do. To me, I'm just worried about loosing her emotionally.

By *ister-mischiefMan  over a year ago

Trafford

"Her labido is lost. She says I can get some from someone else. Am I walking into a trap by giving this a go? If so any takers?

Did she lose her Labido before you set up a Couples profile ? or are you trying to get her to swing in the hope it will recover..Bit confusing really

We started this profile for her to explore her bi side but has never been in the right place emotionally to actually arrange anything with anyone. She'll sit on here and browse pics and profiles but never get round to arranging anything with anyone. I'm starting to think it was just something she thought I wanted to hear instead of it actually being the case. "

Hide your profile and go on a break away from fab and talk talk and talk , there is many reasons why she maybe feeling down.Ours was libido loss due to having children and life in general it gets tiring at times. Take your time and no rush!Just talk to her and sure you will feel better

Bristol

"Talk to her she's the only one that can answer.

It happens get over it! Sounds like your just pissed off because your not getting any, go have a wank clear your head then talk to your wife!"

Wanking certainly doesn't do it for me but has been my option of late.

We have talked about it. It just starts an arguement or her turning pissy with me for even mentioning it.

Bristol

We started this profile for her to explore her bi side but has never been in the right place emotionally to actually arrange anything with anyone. She'll sit on here and browse pics and profiles but never get round to arranging anything with anyone. I'm starting to think it was just something she thought I wanted to hear instead of it actually being the case.

Hide your profile and go on a break away from fab and talk talk and talk , there is many reasons why she maybe feeling down.Ours was libido loss due to having children and life in general it gets tiring at times. Take your time and no rush!Just talk to her and sure you will feel better "

Sure hope so

She isn’t interested in swinging and probably is unhappy with your enthusiasm. Bin fab and spend time as two before you think about three again

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Talk to her she's the only one that can answer.

It happens get over it! Sounds like your just pissed off because your not getting any, go have a wank clear your head then talk to your wife!

Wanking certainly doesn't do it for me but has been my option of late.

We have talked about it. It just starts an arguement or her turning pissy with me for even mentioning it.

"

If it turns into an argument then it sounds like you are answering her and not listening to her.

Open the conversation and let her talk then listen.

If she's not willing to talk or gets pissy as you put it, tell her you love her and would like to know what's caused her loss of labio and if she doesn't know she doesn't know maybe suggest she she's a doctor.

Sometimes women go through phases for many reasons.

Or show her the thread!

Take a break take up another hobby just give her space.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I'm sure shes perfectly capable of exploring her bi side on her own

We started this profile for her to explore her bi side but has never been in the right place emotionally to actually arrange anything with anyone. She'll sit on here and browse pics and profiles but never get round to arranging anything with anyone. I'm starting to think it was just something she thought I wanted to hear instead of it actually being the case. "

This sounds true. The man wants the woman to swing. She says ok I'll fuck women. She stalls and never does it because she doesn't really want to.

Man goes on and on about it. Woman says go find someone else because she's sick of hearing about it.

Man doesn't really care what the woman wants, only about his swinging fantasy and how to make it happen.

By *nderIwonder.Man  over a year ago

2nd City

Is she getting it from somewhere else?

This sounds true. The man wants the woman to swing. She says ok I'll fuck women. She stalls and never does it because she doesn't really want to.

Man goes on and on about it. Woman says go find someone else because she's sick of hearing about it.

Man doesn't really care what the woman wants, only about his swinging fantasy and how to make it happen. "

Woman wonders why she isn't enough for man, coz man IS enough for woman.

Crashhhhhhh - that was her self esteem and confidence hitting the deck along with her emotional needs being met.

Woman is insecure now, so tells him to crack on as she can't see herself ever being enough for him, so she's pretending to accept it and be cool with it, yet inside she's coming to terms with her not being the priority and probably making decisions and giving herself and himself secret ultimatums.

P

"Is she getting it from somewhere else?"

Also a relevant question.

P

Fab is not going anywhere but your wife might if you don't start listening to her. Pamper her treat her like a queen talk and listen. Be her rock in her time of need there is more to a relationship than sex stop being so selfish.

By *nderIwonder.Man  over a year ago

2nd City

"Fab is not going anywhere but your wife might if you don't start listening to her. Pamper her treat her like a queen talk and listen. Be her rock in her time of need there is more to a relationship than sex stop being so selfish."

lol

"Fab is not going anywhere but your wife might if you don't start listening to her. Pamper her treat her like a queen talk and listen. Be her rock in her time of need there is more to a relationship than sex stop being so selfish.

lol"

What are you laughing at x

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Fab is not going anywhere but your wife might if you don't start listening to her. Pamper her treat her like a queen talk and listen. Be her rock in her time of need there is more to a relationship than sex stop being so selfish.

lol

What are you laughing at x"

It's not getting his dick wet

By *ister-mischiefMan  over a year ago

Trafford

[Removed by poster at 04/10/19 21:18:49]

By *aysolCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

She may be getting annoyed because she doesn't know herself, so when you try and talk about it its fustrating because she can't explain it. This happens often with my partner.

A lot of time I think women need to know that you really care about them, not just their pussy. I'd really advise you against going elsewhere. I doubt she really means that and it could ruin the relationship. She may be thinking I'm not good enough for him, or I can please him sexually so I have to let him find someone else' but that's probably coming from a place of low self exteme.

I think the main point is that she doesnt feel pressured by you into doing anything. Give her space. Be with her and make her know that you care about her more than sex. Try and do lots of fun things but make sure she knows your not doing it just to get her in bed. Ultimately you want her self esteme to improve and that will probably help with the libido problem. But at the end of the day her happiness is more important than your dick getting wet.

I hope that helps. Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic