FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Another one reported

Another one reported

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I spend more time reporting fakes on here than actually engaging in lovely chat !!

Profile age 3 weeks verifications 3 weeks (hidden) refuse to photo verify !!!

Becoming a drag and everyday getting worse

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Are secretly looking for them?

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

And I thought I was having a bad time on here. Damn

Chat here sweetie. Lots of nice genuine people. X

"Are secretly looking for them?"

Nope must be my perfume ?!?!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I spend more time reporting fakes on here than actually engaging in lovely chat !!

Becoming a drag and everyday getting worse "

Why bother? Why not just focus on more positive suspects of the site and avoid engaging with ppl you think are fakes?

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Are secretly looking for them?

Nope must be my perfume ?!?!"

Eau de faker?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I wouldn't say that means they're fake necessarily, I only report the ones with stolen pictures.

"I spend more time reporting fakes on here than actually engaging in lovely chat !!

Why bother? Why not just focus on more positive suspects of the site and avoid engaging with ppl you think are fakes? "

Trying !!!

Male or fem profiles?

Male or fem profiles?"

Single bi or gay women have found very few fake male profiles tbh

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

But how do you know the profile is fake? Profiles do not have to get photo verified and there could be loads of reasons why the verification is hidden.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Photo verification isn't compulsory. People can get verifications after 3 weeks, if they have been on the site before even quicker

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I spend more time reporting fakes on here than actually engaging in lovely chat !!

Just because people don't photo veri doesn't mean they are fake or if they get a veri in the first few days. I didn't photo veri until I was a few months on here. Some people join and get veried by the person who told them about the site quickly etc. Just block and move on if you are suss about them. Don't waste your time on them. x

If I have doubts I ask for face pic nothing rude touching nose or something random all of a sudden blocked

Asking too much ?

That doesn't mean they are fake.

I'm not verified by meet on this new profile and I don't intend on changing that. So technically I could be a fake

"If I have doubts I ask for face pic nothing rude touching nose or something random all of a sudden blocked

Asking too much ? "

I wouldn't do that and wouldn't expect anyone else to either.

"If I have doubts I ask for face pic nothing rude touching nose or something random all of a sudden blocked

Asking too much ?

I wouldn't do that and wouldn't expect anyone else to either."

Doesn’t seem unreasonable request if someone is as keen as they make out ??

Male or fem profiles?

Single bi or gay women have found very few fake male profiles tbh "

Oh I won't chat to any female profiles if no photo verification! Unless a lot of meet veris - I can see, from different people.

Asking too much ? "

I like to ask them to do performing seal impressions

Asking too much ?

I like to ask them to do performing seal impressions "

I’ll use balance ball on nose next time

Everyone's "fake" on here

Asking too much ? "

I used to do that. Proves they are genuine. I don’t have a problem doing it. If they wouldn’t do I’d move on. That was how I knew they weren’t fake. Don’t see the issue with it to be honest.

Asking too much ?

I like to ask them to do performing seal impressions

I’ll use balance ball on nose next time "

Nice one- keepy uppies while sticking their bum in the air is my favourite. Shows good balance and coordination

Asking too much ?

I wouldn't do that and wouldn't expect anyone else to either."

Fair enough but why not? I don’t like cam so I refuse to do it that way.

Somewhere in Co. Down

I wouldn't say that means they're fake necessarily, I only report the ones with stolen pictures.

Ye that's what I do as well.

Asking too much ?

Fair enough but why not? I don’t like cam so I refuse to do it that way. "

Completely sensible, I do that. I'm always suspicious of a profile that isn't photo verified. I always read through the veris and check the veris of the people that have verified the profile I'm suspicious of. Also a woman that has been on here for more than 4-6 weeks with no meet even if photo verified.... I'm very suspicious !

Hillside desolate

Asking too much ?

Completely sensible, I do that. I'm always suspicious of a profile that isn't photo verified. I always read through the veris and check the veris of the people that have verified the profile I'm suspicious of. Also a woman that has been on here for more than 4-6 weeks with no meet even if photo verified.... I'm very suspicious !"

So they can't win, the op is suspicious because they were verified, you're suspicious if they're not

When did judge judy join fab

Somewhere in Co. Down

If I have doubts I ask for face pic nothing rude touching nose or something random all of a sudden blocked

Asking too much ?

Completely sensible, I do that. I'm always suspicious of a profile that isn't photo verified. I always read through the veris and check the veris of the people that have verified the profile I'm suspicious of. Also a woman that has been on here for more than 4-6 weeks with no meet even if photo verified.... I'm very suspicious !

So they can't win, the op is suspicious because they were verified, you're suspicious if they're not

So true see fab really is a can't win situ. I keep mine hidden as its no one's business who I meet a lot don't like that but tough if I meet and someone wants to see my veris I'll show them apart from that they stay hidden.

Asking too much ?

So they can't win, the op is suspicious because they were verified, you're suspicious if they're not "

More suspicious of suspicious timings !!! Yes people do come back and get verified from friends etc I completely accept that maybe just having bad luck lately I’m sure that will change

Asking too much ?

Sure it's not you who is a fake?

Asking too much ?

You know what? If I'm suspicious I'll ask for a face pic...and holding 4 fingers up for example. Nothing unreasonable with that. Reported 3 in the last week and why the fuck shouldn't I? They take other people's pictures and waste my time. So good riddance in my opinion.

Asking too much ?

More suspicious of suspicious timings !!! Yes people do come back and get verified from friends etc I completely accept that maybe just having bad luck lately I’m sure that will change "

"People are strange when you're a stranger"

I like direct photo with a silly instruction or to hold something, even as daft as a wooden spoon. I'm suspicious of people by nature apparently!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Asking too much ? "

Erm yes I wouldn’t send a face pic just because someone asked for it.

Asking too much ?

Sure it's not you who is a fake?"

Not sure I could do more on my profile to show how genuine I am but always happy to prove I am when asked

Asking too much ?

You know what? If I'm suspicious I'll ask for a face pic...and holding 4 fingers up for example. Nothing unreasonable with that. Reported 3 in the last week and why the fuck shouldn't I? They take other people's pictures and waste my time. So good riddance in my opinion. "

Asking too much ?

Erm yes I wouldn’t send a face pic just because someone asked for it. "

Even if already swapped face pics but the other person needed a little more to feel safe?

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

It sounds like a lot of wasted time and effort to check the verification trail if you're not really interested...life is too short.

Asking too much ?

More suspicious of suspicious timings !!! Yes people do come back and get verified from friends etc I completely accept that maybe just having bad luck lately I’m sure that will change

"People are strange when you're a stranger"

I like direct photo with a silly instruction or to hold something, even as daft as a wooden spoon. I'm suspicious of people by nature apparently!"

Seems jury out on that applying to me some in total agreement some not so much lol

Asking too much ?

Sure it's not you who is a fake?"

Pretty sure yeah

Asking too much ?

Even if already swapped face pics but the other person needed a little more to feel safe? "

Yes that’s what I was referring to also. I wouldn’t just send one either. Anyone can send any face pic though! If I’m not happy I’ll ask them to take one doing something in particular, as I would be happy to do also. If they won’t then fair enough and goodbye.

I think if you cant spot a fake then you're fooling yourself tbh, it doesn't take much brainpowe. I think some ppl just cant let go of the possibility that a 20 year old fake ripped model with huge tits and long blonde hair might actually want to shag them, so they just keep the chat going in the hope they'll be proved wrong. I've never been proved wrong on my initial instincts

On a mooch

Asking too much ?

Even if already swapped face pics but the other person needed a little more to feel safe? "

If I’ve already sent one, why would another make someone feel safe ?

Asking me to daft things like touch my nose would just get a short shift, if you don’t get a sense of me from our chats then not for me and I move on. I don’t play games.

Asking too much ?

Even if already swapped face pics but the other person needed a little more to feel safe?

Asking me to daft things like touch my nose would just get a short shift, if you don’t get a sense of me from our chats then not for me and I move on. I don’t play games. "

How is it a game? Anyone could send any old pic. To me it proves that’s their pic. I don’t do it often as I can usually work out if they’re fake. I have done though, especially when I used to meet women quite a lot. I don’t see the issue at all to be honest.

Asking too much ?

Asking me to daft things like touch my nose would just get a short shift, if you don’t get a sense of me from our chats then not for me and I move on. I don’t play games. "

I'm sure I asked you some funny requests once......

On a mooch

Asking too much ?

Asking me to daft things like touch my nose would just get a short shift, if you don’t get a sense of me from our chats then not for me and I move on. I don’t play games.

I'm sure I asked you some funny requests once...... "

They weren’t funny though and didn’t involve pictures !

Asking too much ?

They weren’t funny though and didn’t involve pictures ! "

Videos don't count then.....

On a mooch

Asking too much ?

I'm sure I asked you some funny requests once...... "

They weren’t funny though and didn’t involve pictures.... you got the short shift to your request! Enough said in a public forum

Asking too much ?

They weren’t funny though and didn’t involve pictures.... you got the short shift to your request! Enough said in a public forum "

On a mooch

Asking too much ?

How is it a game? Anyone could send any old pic. To me it proves that’s their pic. I don’t do it often as I can usually work out if they’re fake. I have done though, especially when I used to meet women quite a lot. I don’t see the issue at all to be honest. "

There’s plenty of ways to prove its them through talking and other means, I wouldn’t do any silly pic for someone to prove who I am

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

you seem to be having an unfortunate time on here op. I was verified within an our on here and in nearly 14 years ive never been photo verified. Im very astute and have a great bullshit detector i dont need to ask people to take photos of themselves doing stupid things. If anyone asked me to do it id just block im not here to play stupid games

Asking too much ?

How is it a game? Anyone could send any old pic. To me it proves that’s their pic. I don’t do it often as I can usually work out if they’re fake. I have done though, especially when I used to meet women quite a lot. I don’t see the issue at all to be honest.

There’s plenty of ways to prove its them through talking and other means, I wouldn’t do any silly pic for someone to prove who I am "

Talking doesn’t prove anything and I don’t do cam. Worked for me at the time. We all do different things I guess. Never had any issues with it and if I had I wouldn’t have met them. Never done it with men as I’ve always had more of a connection/relationship of sorts with any men I’ve met but I never wanted that with women so I did then.

"you seem to be having an unfortunate time on here op. I was verified within an our on here and in nearly 14 years ive never been photo verified. Im very astute and have a great bullshit detector i dont need to ask people to take photos of themselves doing stupid things. If anyone asked me to do it id just block im not here to play stupid games"

All manage our fab world our own way I guess and yes more fakes than a year ago when I joined but had lots positive experiences also even with my stupid games at times so not all bad

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

I was on here a year before I even knew verification was a thing. Even longer before I had a meet.

"you seem to be having an unfortunate time on here op. I was verified within an our on here and in nearly 14 years ive never been photo verified. Im very astute and have a great bullshit detector i dont need to ask people to take photos of themselves doing stupid things. If anyone asked me to do it id just block im not here to play stupid games

All manage our fab world our own way I guess and yes more fakes than a year ago when I joined but had lots positive experiences also even with my stupid games at times so not all bad "

Me too. Never come across a fake man on here, not one who I’ve engaged in conversation with anyway. There’s fake women aplenty!

"you seem to be having an unfortunate time on here op. I was verified within an our on here and in nearly 14 years ive never been photo verified. Im very astute and have a great bullshit detector i dont need to ask people to take photos of themselves doing stupid things. If anyone asked me to do it id just block im not here to play stupid games

All manage our fab world our own way I guess and yes more fakes than a year ago when I joined but had lots positive experiences also even with my stupid games at times so not all bad

Me too. Never come across a fake man on here, not one who I’ve engaged in conversation with anyway. There’s fake women aplenty!"

On a mooch

"There’s plenty of ways to prove its them through talking and other means, I wouldn’t do any silly pic for someone to prove who I am

Talking doesn’t prove anything and I don’t do cam. Worked for me at the time. We all do different things I guess. Never had any issues with it and if I had I wouldn’t have met them. Never done it with men as I’ve always had more of a connection/relationship of sorts with any men I’ve met but I never wanted that with women so I did then. "

There is the difference... you only ask this of women. The women I talk to as friends so no need to prove anything. Men, I take my time building a connection so no need for additional face pics other than what we choose to share

To be honest I couldn't be bothered in reporting anyone ,if I suspect a fake then I just block and don't give them another thought

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"

Me too. Never come across a fake man on here, not one who I’ve engaged in conversation with anyway. There’s fake women aplenty!"

Define a fake man? Someone who uploads pics of somebody elses cock? Someone who uploads pics of a dead soldier to pass off as himself?

I've come across both those instances in my time here.

It's the internet and there will always be people who lie or live their own fantasy life because it's easy to borrow pics etc - I don't think it's as prevalent as has been suggested here but it does happen - all you can do is be on yout guard as best you can and report where you find them.

Personally I find spending time getting to know people usually s out the genuine from the fake anyway and the fakes are usually very easy to spot too

"To be honest I couldn't be bothered in reporting anyone ,if I suspect a fake then I just block and don't give them another thought"

You should it doesn't take long and helps admin keep idiots and dangerous people of the site.

"To be honest I couldn't be bothered in reporting anyone ,if I suspect a fake then I just block and don't give them another thought

You should it doesn't take long and helps admin keep idiots and dangerous people of the site. "

Fakes just reappear, they're quite persistent. I've had one we reported several times but he kept coming back with the same profile pic on new, paid up accounts, no shame whatsoever......

"

Me too. Never come across a fake man on here, not one who I’ve engaged in conversation with anyway. There’s fake women aplenty!

Define a fake man? Someone who uploads pics of somebody elses cock? Someone who uploads pics of a dead soldier to pass off as himself?

It's the internet and there will always be people who lie or live their own fantasy life because it's easy to borrow pics etc - I don't think it's as prevalent as has been suggested here but it does happen - all you can do is be on yout guard as best you can and report where you find them.

Personally I find spending time getting to know people usually s out the genuine from the fake anyway and the fakes are usually very easy to spot too"

Yes I’m not disagreeing with that. Like I said I’ve never engaged in conversation with a man who turned out to be not who he said he was because I work it out quickly and i spend a lot more time talking with them. When I met women it was NSA only, no long conversations and getting to know each other. That’s what I wanted at the time. And the way I did it worked. That’s the way I do things. People can work fab how they want to. I have my reasons.

I'm also very wary of the gals that engage conversation but don't look at a profile.

"

Personally I find spending time getting to know people usually s out the genuine from the fake anyway and the fakes are usually very easy to spot too

Yes I’m not disagreeing with that. Like I said I’ve never engaged in conversation with a man who turned out to be not who he said he was because I work it out quickly and i spend a lot more time talking with them. When I met women it was NSA only, no long conversations and getting to know each other. That’s what I wanted at the time. And the way I did it worked. That’s the way I do things. People can work fab how they want to. I have my reasons. "

I guess maybe another way of looking at it is a fake woman is more like than likely to be a man - whereas a fake man is very unlikely to be a woman but more than likely Trevor The Trucker in his XXL trackie bottoms and grease stained vest munching on a Ginsters who wants to pass himself off as a more virile model

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I'm also very wary of the gals that engage conversation but don't look at a profile. "
you do know most people look in stealth mode

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I wouldn't think that profile was fake, and I wouldn't take a pic that someone had told me I had to take, I'd tell them to feck off and find someone else to take their orders lol.

"I'm also very wary of the gals that engage conversation but don't look at a profile. "

They're probably in stealth mode.

I've said this a billion times before but my gf's ex. set up a fake female profile here and tried to catfish me, both here and on kik..... ....some ppl are just beyond fucked up and so fakes are unavoidable..... ....unless you just avoid them

Stealth mode?! Why?! Wtf does that achieve? People are strange

"Stealth mode?! Why?! Wtf does that achieve? People are strange"

I'm always in stealth. Enables me to be a pervy bastard....

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Not really strange, I use it. I like to be able to look without being hassled and if I like the look of someone I can decide to message them.

I do this though. I sometimes chat a while first to see if I have something in common and the profile check comes later.

All these poor gals that I've just pretty much accused of being an excited male trucker in a layby

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

I`m never sure if a profile is actually fake or not, Some look suspicious & I just pass them by.

At least here it`s easier to spot the signs. In the days of contact mags, I`m sure half of them were dead & the photos looked like they were taken in 74.

Hillside desolate

Because when it's off, you get a load of messages asking if I liked what I saw. Saves having to tell them, no actually or I would have messaged you.

It's a barrier used to stop guys that think that a simple view is an invitation to message.

I'm not sure how to tell if a profile is fake or not lol been here years and wouldn't know ... if I'm not comfortable with a person or a profile I just bypass! Feel the admin have enough to do without wasting their time

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I'm always in stealth mode, means I can perve in peace without all the 'why look at me and not message me?' etc.

Asking too much ?

They can use the pic for whatever they like. Possibly for Catfishing someone else.

"I think if you cant spot a fake then you're fooling yourself tbh, it doesn't take much brainpowe. I think some ppl just cant let go of the possibility that a 20 year old fake ripped model with huge tits and long blonde hair might actually want to shag them, so they just keep the chat going in the hope they'll be proved wrong.

..."

Asking too much ?

How is it a game? Anyone could send any old pic. To me it proves that’s their pic. I don’t do it often as I can usually work out if they’re fake. I have done though, especially when I used to meet women quite a lot. I don’t see the issue at all to be honest. "

"

Yes I’m not disagreeing with that. Like I said I’ve never engaged in conversation with a man who turned out to be not who he said he was because I work it out quickly and i spend a lot more time talking with them. When I met women it was NSA only, no long conversations and getting to know each other. That’s what I wanted at the time. And the way I did it worked. That’s the way I do things. People can work fab how they want to. I have my reasons.

I guess maybe another way of looking at it is a fake woman is more like than likely to be a man - whereas a fake man is very unlikely to be a woman but more than likely Trevor The Trucker in his XXL trackie bottoms and grease stained vest munching on a Ginsters who wants to pass himself off as a more virile model "

Feck! Outed again

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Re-focus. Find a real cause.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Asking too much ? "

For me? Yes.

I'm not a performing seal, a person either takes me on trust or they are welcome to look elsewhere. I refuse to do the F to F phone call as well.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

What's the F and F ?

Fab caters for everyone.

Oh yawn get a life

Fake Hunter! Everyone needs a hobby..

It was my hobby I used to spend hours trawling sites looking for sad acts !!! Had to stop though as need to focus all my spare time on getting a life !!! Once that’s accomplished I may take up trawling forums and adding constructive comments !! Not enough of that in the world

Happy Friday people !!

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

"What's the F and F ?"

I`m guessing it`s "Face to Face"

Could be "Fone a friend" though.

Nothing makes me lose interest in a potential meet than knowing that they think I'm fake and expecting me to prove that I'm not

I never worry about being accused of being fake. I mean who would make a fake profile using my pics lol

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

I sure don’t have to worry about being accused of being a fake. Good luck to them if they think I am!

I think the only way to ensure they aren’t is to insist on an early face to face in person somewhere public. I try to incorporate these into whatever else I may be doing. e.g shopping. Can usually find time for a cuppa. Saves wasting too much time chatting to fakes

I'm not photo verified and have no plans to be...am I fake?

I'm not photo verified and have no plans to be...am I fake? "

Would assume not based on your profile

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"What's the F and F ?

Could be "Fone a friend" though."

Could be female to female

I'm always aware that they might think I'm fake, especially when meeting as a couple. So I make sure they know I'm real.

I don't meet their demands for pics or face chat - I make sure I prove I'm real without them needing to ask.

If they're not happy with that then we don't meet. I don't waste their time.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Asking too much ? "

no but i certainly wouldn't do one for anyone

By *ingdangdoo82Man  over a year ago

sheffield/Derbyshire border

I saw a profile the other day where the user had joined 10 months ago but their only verification was 11 months ago. No pics, no description and not photo verified?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"What's the F and F ?

Could be "Fone a friend" though."

I was going for fem to fem, but those work as well

"I saw a profile the other day where the user had joined 10 months ago but their only verification was 11 months ago. No pics, no description and not photo verified? "

That'll be different settings around the "joined" counter and the fact that verifications are dated I would think

By *ackenzie-LeighWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

I found a profile the other day using a friend of mines pictures, pretending to be her; even had a verification! I checked with my friend and she was utterly shocked. God knows who this other person is but it's creepy

"I found a profile the other day using a friend of mines pictures, pretending to be her; even had a verification! I checked with my friend and she was utterly shocked. God knows who this other person is but it's creepy"

I got a profile closed down last week as they had stolen pictures. But fab alowed them to reopen 2 days later using the same name.

Hillside desolate

"I found a profile the other day using a friend of mines pictures, pretending to be her; even had a verification! I checked with my friend and she was utterly shocked. God knows who this other person is but it's creepy"

Oh it's happened to me more than once, there's a lot of creeps out there and a lot of people obviously willing to give false verifications.

By *hechapMan  over a year ago

Derry

Miss Marples how do you know its fake?

Miss Marples how do you know its fake?"

They are obvious

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Why has it bothered you so much?

Did you really like them?

"Why has it bothered you so much?

Did you really like them?"

Just annoying that the amount of fakes today even from a year ago is spoiling some of the fun

Not bothered about the profile just the nonsense good discussion point I thought some agree some don’t nature of the forum