FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Off Switch

The Off Switch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

After a convo with that lovely lady ( she knows who she is ) I was wondering how many of you fine people can switch off in the evening and fully relax , or do you struggle to find the Off Switch and have to be doing something all day??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

How about the "getting off" switch on a nightly basis?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I struggle with the on switch.....

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

I struggle to switch off, I barely sleep because of it to be honest.

Atm, little incentive to switch on.

Den of Iniquity

"How about the "getting off" switch on a nightly basis? "
I wish

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"How about the "getting off" switch on a nightly basis? I wish "

I do count my blessings

Den of Iniquity

"I struggle to switch off, I barely sleep because of it to be honest."
Oh dear that cant be healthy, I feel for you

"After a convo with that lovely lady ( she knows who she is ) I was wondering how many of you fine people can switch off in the evening and fully relax , or do you struggle to find the Off Switch and have to be doing something all day??"

I have to be doing something

Drives C up the wall

It’s not too bad in the evenings - he’s been at work all day and I’ve been with baba, so when he comes home we literally have our dinner, we feed baba (I’ll either breastfeed or he’ll have a bottle that C can do) and then it’s a bath for baba and we go to bed

But at the weekend I always want to be doing something, whereas C would rather be at home doing nothing

Last Saturday we went into town and went shopping, then did a food shop, then went to my in laws, then to my parents. Left baba at my parents and then came home and rearranged baba’s bedroom.

On Sunday we went for a long walk, then rearranged our own bedroom. And other stuff in between

Den of Iniquity

"How about the "getting off" switch on a nightly basis? I wish

I do count my blessings "

I just count Sheep most nights

I wish I could. I don’t even switch off properly to sleep x

Den of Iniquity

"After a convo with that lovely lady ( she knows who she is ) I was wondering how many of you fine people can switch off in the evening and fully relax , or do you struggle to find the Off Switch and have to be doing something all day??

I have to be doing something

Drives C up the wall

It’s not too bad in the evenings - he’s been at work all day and I’ve been with baba, so when he comes home we literally have our dinner, we feed baba (I’ll either breastfeed or he’ll have a bottle that C can do) and then it’s a bath for baba and we go to bed

But at the weekend I always want to be doing something, whereas C would rather be at home doing nothing

Last Saturday we went into town and went shopping, then did a food shop, then went to my in laws, then to my parents. Left baba at my parents and then came home and rearranged baba’s bedroom.

On Sunday we went for a long walk, then rearranged our own bedroom. And other stuff in between"

Awesome though, a busy Mama

By *Jones19Man  over a year ago

Evesham, Worcester, Pershore

I find it hard to switch off. Brains always ticking over. Sleep is a big issue some nights.

Den of Iniquity

"I wish I could. I don’t even switch off properly to sleep x "
You need a massage or a hair stroke

Den of Iniquity

"I find it hard to switch off. Brains always ticking over. Sleep is a big issue some nights."
What have you tried for it ??

"I wish I could. I don’t even switch off properly to sleep x You need a massage or a hair stroke "

Can I book you for both x

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

You could install a hive system in your device and set it to auto off or just keep perving the fine ladies and gentleman of fab in the hope of happy sexi times

"After a convo with that lovely lady ( she knows who she is ) I was wondering how many of you fine people can switch off in the evening and fully relax , or do you struggle to find the Off Switch and have to be doing something all day??"

The majority of us have busy lives I suspect we only switch off when we hit the pillow (normally) I relax from my working day by reading or catching up on the days news

Den of Iniquity

"I wish I could. I don’t even switch off properly to sleep x You need a massage or a hair stroke

Can I book you for both x "

You dont have to book me , you know that xx

Den of Iniquity

"After a convo with that lovely lady ( she knows who she is ) I was wondering how many of you fine people can switch off in the evening and fully relax , or do you struggle to find the Off Switch and have to be doing something all day??

The majority of us have busy lives I suspect we only switch off when we hit the pillow (normally) I relax from my working day by reading or catching up on the days news "

I have naps some evenings , always helps

I sleep like the dead. God help me if there's a fire.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

"I struggle with the on switch....."
me too

"I wish I could. I don’t even switch off properly to sleep x You need a massage or a hair stroke

Can I book you for both x You dont have to book me , you know that xx"

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

I can completely now took a long time to learn but I easily cut off from stresses.

By *relandcockMan  over a year ago

city

I used to suffer awfully from it. When in college I self medicated with the devil's lettuce but after joining the real world, opportunity and time for that waned.

Found it hard to sleep for a couple of years and it ended up with me needing a week off work for stress, my blood pressure up in stroke territory at 30 years of age.

A real eye opener. Counselling, meditation, a mild anti anxiety medication and a new found love for oodcasts has set me straight. That and a job change. I do still sleep best the odd time I get to Amsterdam after a few jazz cigarettes though.

Den of Iniquity

"I can completely now took a long time to learn but I easily cut off from stresses."
It is a fine art to master

Den of Iniquity

"I used to suffer awfully from it. When in college I self medicated with the devil's lettuce but after joining the real world, opportunity and time for that waned.

Found it hard to sleep for a couple of years and it ended up with me needing a week off work for stress, my blood pressure up in stroke territory at 30 years of age.

A real eye opener. Counselling, meditation, a mild anti anxiety medication and a new found love for oodcasts has set me straight. That and a job change. I do still sleep best the odd time I get to Amsterdam after a few jazz cigarettes though. "

I wouldnt know what that is

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I'm like the Duracell bunny all day, till my head hits the pillow. Then it's goodnight world x

Den of Iniquity

I'm like the Duracell bunny all day, till my head hits the pillow. Then it's goodnight world x"

Dunno where you get the energy I really dont

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I'm like the Duracell bunny all day, till my head hits the pillow. Then it's goodnight world x Dunno where you get the energy I really dont "