FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tv/Ts/Cd

Tv/Ts/Cd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It kind of bothers me that cross dressers and transgenders are forced to be on the same category when they are nothing alike.

Personally I am trans and I wanna be able to find other genuine trans, not just a creepy older hairy guy in his wife's knickers saying hes a CD.

Do you think it should be changed and what's your opinion on trans vs crossdressers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ay4realstr8TV/TS  over a year ago

hoyland

I agree but then I also find we all have profiles so read em before messaging and find out if a person is right for you first.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

This has been discussed so many time’s and has never ended well. Best contact admin with your suggestions

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Creepy is a bit judgemental

So don't be surprised others don't care about your preferred categories.

However, each to their own. I date lots of tgirls. Mostly under 35.

The group social meets I go to you get all types. Obviously sone bitch about others.

But generally I use trans, TV and CD.

I have put on the knickers but am 95% admirer

Calling other people 'creepy' isn't nice

I’d stay away from judging others if you want your voice heard on this.

Some would judge you in a similar way and it’s difficult to make your point when you’ve already opened up the name calling.

That said, I used to argue that transsexuals should be in our own category. Personally I hate that word as it suggests my transition is about my sexuality rather than my gender. I prefer to be termed as transgender, however, transgender is a spectrum that includes cross dressers, so technically they are transgender too.

I then found that fab allows transitioning and transitioned men and women to be listed as their actual gender rather than tv/ts.

Some fab members don’t like that though for a variety of reasons including feeling misled or because they can’t accept people like me. (Some would consider that a tad transphobic).

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"It kind of bothers me that cross dressers and transgenders are forced to be on the same category when they are nothing alike.

Personally I am trans and I wanna be able to find other genuine trans, not just a creepy older hairy guy in his wife's knickers saying hes a CD.

Do you think it should be changed and what's your opinion on trans vs crossdressers?"

Not all of us are "creepy older hairy guys in his wife's knickers", trans covers a very broad spectrum as you will learn. I consider myself transgender with a degree of gender dysphoria but have no desire to transition right now for personal reasons. Where would I fit into the classifications? Good luck with your journey though OP

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Also wanted to add please don't be so judgemental of others. Use of words like "creepy" is very insulting. Let people live their lives how they want to if it makes them happy. They may not be to your taste but that doesn't make them "creepy". You are going to spend your whole life being judged for what you are, some positive, some negative, some very supportive, some abusive. Unfortunately that's how life is. But be better than them.

By *mandajane01TV/TS  over a year ago

Ballymena

"It kind of bothers me that cross dressers and transgenders are forced to be on the same category when they are nothing alike.

Do you think it should be changed and what's your opinion on trans vs crossdressers?

Not all of us are "creepy older hairy guys in his wife's knickers", trans covers a very broad spectrum as you will learn. I consider myself transgender with a degree of gender dysphoria but have no desire to transition right now for personal reasons. Where would I fit into the classifications? Good luck with your journey though OP "

Thanks this is exactly how I see myself and my place on the spectrum varies. OP has things to learn about self

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

I love wearing ladies lingerie and can assure you im not creepy, maybe edit your post and apoligise.

By *jango96TV/TS  over a year ago

Bliss

"Calling other people 'creepy' isn't nice "

Yep xx

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

But the problem is people will just lie or don't know the difference and will put it incorrectly.

I know some who say they are a transsexual. But are actually a CD. List goes on

By *ayde164TV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

Do you think it should be changed and what's your opinion on trans vs crossdressers?"

I completely agree with you this has been a subject of discussion for years.

» Add a new message to this topic