FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cannot accommodate cannot travel?

Cannot accommodate cannot travel?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does this mean outdoor fun,dogging or hotels?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Swinger club?

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

It means for me that I can decide depending on the person I meet. I don't like people being pushy and expecting things from me.

That's just me personally though!

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Probably means only meets local people.

That's my interpretation

By *urvy Girl 79Woman  over a year ago

Near Bourne

My profile states that I don't accommodate or travel. When I say I don't travel I mean out of my local area. So I meet guys within my local town that can accommodate me. I'm my case it doesn't mean I meet outdoors. But everyone's different.

That the meet can accommodate or hotels I got it on my profile for now! as I have a grown up son that’s back & fore all hours hopefully it will change tho (Fingers crossed) I love him really

"Swinger club?"

Of course.

Guess I'm having an off day!

I can’t accom nor travel..so look for locals only, preferrably guys who can accom and are happy to come pick me up..most are fine. Hotels, clubs...where there’s a will there’s a way

"That the meet can accommodate or hotels I got it on my profile for now! as I have a grown up son that’s back & fore all hours hopefully it will change tho (Fingers crossed) I love him really "

For me, it means I’m not meeting.

It tends to mean hotel meets though. Or clubs.

For me it means very local only

no it means you go to them and book a room

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Probably means only meets local people.

That's my interpretation "

"For me it means very local only"
if i put travel people expect me to travel far i can't

I dont accom as i have kids living here

Thanks for the clarification everyone.

"Thanks for the clarification everyone."
no worries

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Glad to be of service.

The invoice is in the post. Lol

"For me it means very local only"

When my profile is showing I have that backed up by my profile text ... if you can't travel neither can I, if you cant accommodate neither can I and I only accommodate friends

People on here are so nice. All the advice is well noted.

"Does this mean outdoor fun,dogging or hotels?"

This is done by many women for a specific reason.

If you un-tick the boxes you will not appear on many peoples searches and you can cut down on the number of messages.

For example the married men who are on a small budget always look for people who can accommodate so un tick this and bingo you half the hows u messages.

I thought everyone realised this maybe I am crediting people with more intelligence than I should.

"Glad to be of service.

The invoice is in the post. Lol"

I'm skint so please don't send the baliffs round lol

"Does this mean outdoor fun,dogging or hotels?

If you un-tick the boxes you will not appear on many peoples searches and you can cut down on the number of messages.

For example the married men who are on a small budget always look for people who can accommodate so un tick this and bingo you half the hows u messages.

I thought everyone realised this maybe I am crediting people with more intelligence than I should. "

I like to think I'm reasonably intelligent but as the whole lifestyle is new to me I thought the best option was to ask.

I interpret it as meaning that they don't meet.

I thought everyone realised this maybe I am crediting people with more intelligence than I should. "

you answered your own question

I thought everyone realised this maybe I am crediting people with more intelligence than I should.

I like to think I'm reasonably intelligent but as the whole lifestyle is new to me I thought the best option was to ask."

Think about it when you do and look at how the accom and travel are just tick boxes you will think Ahhhhh. People on here complain about too many messages so it reduces them.

Now a smart man would take this into account and possibly mail these people as they will be getting far less messages and more likley to have messages read.

I like to think I'm reasonably intelligent but as the whole lifestyle is new to me I thought the best option was to ask.

Think about it when you do and look at how the accom and travel are just tick boxes you will think Ahhhhh. People on here complain about too many messages so it reduces them.

Now a smart man would take this into account and possibly mail these people as they will be getting far less messages and more likley to have messages read. "

Thank you for the advice even though I think you are trying to insult my intelligence a little by insinuating I'm not a smart man. I suffer from self esteem and confidence issues and I'm quite inexperienced. Just recently started to really get out there and live life and claw some confidence back. If I'm not sure about something I ask doesn't mean I am not intelligent.

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I don't ever want myself or the kids to feel unsafe in our home because I trusted someone to be a normal human being and they turned into a weirdo stalker, etc. So nobody comes in my house unless I know them very well, and I wouldn't let someone pick me up outside my house either. Also my dogs are dicks and not trusted around strangers.

As far as travel goes, I have bugger all spare time, and even less money, so driving for ages and spending loads on petrol just really does not appeal at all. Unless it was for someone very very special.

Now a smart man would take this into account and possibly mail these people as they will be getting far less messages and more likley to have messages read.

Thank you for the advice even though I think you are trying to insult my intelligence a little by insinuating I'm not a smart man. I suffer from self esteem and confidence issues and I'm quite inexperienced. Just recently started to really get out there and live life and claw some confidence back. If I'm not sure about something I ask doesn't mean I am not intelligent."

Extremely touchy aren't you. The reality is its simple to work out many guys have already done that on here.

Now if you read I said "maybe I am crediting people with more intelligence than I should" not that you weren't intelligent so you need to actually read things.

» Add a new message to this topic