FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Meghan & Harry

Meghan & Harry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Or William & Kate for me it’s Wills & Kate I think they have done gd for the royal family they have brought the institute back to life! the other 2 I just think there idiots (In my opinion)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kate is much sexier than Megan . Love your profile pic Kim .

I prefer Kate and wills. They are much more regal in their ways, fit for King and queen.

"I prefer Kate and wills. They are much more regal in their ways, fit for King and queen."
agreed

"Kate is much sexier than Megan . Love your profile pic Kim . "
Hell yeahh & thanks

By *ay4realstr8TV/TS  over a year ago

hoyland

Will and Kate all the way can’t stand Megan...

"Will and Kate all the way can’t stand Megan..."

I like Meghan & Harry better but I don’t dislike will and Kate. None of them are evil really.

But I don’t know any of them and don’t read tabloid stuff so my opinion is based solely on how everyone treats others in the public eye.

Meghan & Harry for me.

Nothing against Wills & Kate, I’ve always love Harry.

Makes me laugh when people say they “can’t stand” someone they don’t know though!

Wills and Kate. Wills is so much like is mother, and she was a national treasure x

"Meghan & Harry for me.

Makes me laugh when people say they “can’t stand” someone they don’t know though! "

I didn’t say I did but with all the media coverage they all get I think we can have an opinion about them though

"Meghan & Harry for me.

Makes me laugh when people say they “can’t stand” someone they don’t know though! I didn’t say I did but with all the media coverage they all get I think we can have an opinion about them though "

I wasn’t referring to you, sorry if that wasn’t clear!

People can have opinions yes, but I can’t see how someone can completely dislike someone without knowing them.

I find it funny!

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

I don't think a democracy should have a royal family at all. Can't say I like or dislike either cpl but I'd happily do away with the royal titles and let them get on with life in the real work personally

"Meghan & Harry for me.

Makes me laugh when people say they “can’t stand” someone they don’t know though! I didn’t say I did but with all the media coverage they all get I think we can have an opinion about them though x

I wasn’t referring to you, sorry if that wasn’t clear!

People can have opinions yes, but I can’t see how someone can completely dislike someone without knowing them.

I find it funny! "

the media does try to influence our opinion

rare to see negative articles about Will & Kate

so many negative ones mainly about Meghan, she's made Harry do this/won't agree to that/refuses to allow/trying to change

it was similar with Fergie she was slated .... Duchess of Pork etc

Don’t know any of them, never met them, they don’t give a shit about me, I don’t give a shit about them. Could not care less. This country should be meritocratic not wealth by luck of birth.

"I don't think a democracy should have a royal family at all. Can't say I like or dislike either cpl but I'd happily do away with the royal titles and let them get on with life in the real work personally "

This!! Spot on

Real fan of the royals here, harrys great wills great, kates grown on my after she dropped the attitude she had when first marrying in. Then we come to meghan, im sorry but she will end up exited from the family she need to drop the over opinionated millennial bull shit spouting off on topics she knows nothing about i really am not a fan of her shes no royal.

I prefer Wills and Kate, they come across like genuinely nice people.

Like Meghan, Kate had her unfair hounding from the media but I think she has carried herself better.

I genuinely feel sorry for Meghan at times, but I just can't put my finger on why I dislike her. She just comes across like a game hungry celeb.

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

Harry and Meghan - love a naughty night with them

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Or William & Kate for me it’s Wills & Kate I think they have done gd for the royal family they have brought the institute back to life! the other 2 I just think there idiots (In my opinion) "

I only make judgements on people i have met.

I have no interest in either couple.

Except for watching how quickly the guys are losing their hair.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have no interest in either couple.

Except for watching how quickly the guys are losing their hair.

"

. Poor Wills

"the media does try to influence our opinion

so many negative ones mainly about Meghan, she's made Harry do this/won't agree to that/refuses to allow/trying to change

it was similar with Fergie she was slated .... Duchess of Pork etc"

Yep this exactly they pick a darling and a villain. Meghan is scandalous for wearing something and Kate is refreshingly different when she wears the same.

"I prefer Wills and Kate, they come across like genuinely nice people.

Like Meghan, Kate had her unfair hounding from the media but I think she has carried herself better.

I genuinely feel sorry for Meghan at times, but I just can't put my finger on why I dislike her. She just comes across like a game hungry celeb.

"

Kate’s never been slated in the media like Meghan has, hounded yes, but not slated and painted in the same negative light.

You likely dislike her because of how they portray her but without knowing someone it’s just impossible to know.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"the media does try to influence our opinion

it was similar with Fergie she was slated .... Duchess of Pork etc

Yep this exactly they pick a darling and a villain. Meghan is scandalous for wearing something and Kate is refreshingly different when she wears the same. "

Exactly! It's so easy to manipulate public opinion

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I can't be bothered with any of them. I can't understand why anybody has any interest in them. They I just ordinary people born into an extraordinary situation, or married into it. They don't affect me in any discernable way so I don't pay any attention to them. They are a useful tourist attraction though.

Luke

"Kate is much sexier than Megan . Love your profile pic Kim . "

Interesting I’d reverse that

Kate versus Megan not Kim soz

I dont know any of them all see like entitled toff cock jugglers to me will looks like his uncles

Harry looks like a posh wayne rooney wannabee kates a bit fit and the yank is too far up her own arse to take a shit

"I prefer Kate and wills. They are much more regal in their ways, fit for King and queen."

Yeah, I bet Kate never says 'cunt'

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"I prefer Kate and wills. They are much more regal in their ways, fit for King and queen.

Yeah, I bet Kate never says 'cunt'"

But if she did imagine how posh it would sound oooo shivers down me back time

"I can't be bothered with any of them. I can't understand why anybody has any interest in them. They I just ordinary people born into an extraordinary situation, or married into it. They don't affect me in any discernable way so I don't pay any attention to them. They are a useful tourist attraction though.

Luke "

They're just "celebrities" like the rest of the Hollywood gang. Interesting point about the "tourist attraction" though - friends of mine around the world come here and want to see the palaces, royal buildings (as well as other non-royal stuff) etc but as none of the royals publish their itineraries with long notice, except in rare circumstances, none of my friends rely on seeing them. I would argue that the royal people aren't the tourist attraction and that the buildings and the whole royal ambience is.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"I can't be bothered with any of them. I can't understand why anybody has any interest in them. They I just ordinary people born into an extraordinary situation, or married into it. They don't affect me in any discernable way so I don't pay any attention to them. They are a useful tourist attraction though.

Luke

They're just "celebrities" like the rest of the Hollywood gang. Interesting point about the "tourist attraction" though - friends of mine around the world come here and want to see the palaces, royal buildings (as well as other non-royal stuff) etc but as none of the royals publish their itineraries with long notice, except in rare circumstances, none of my friends rely on seeing them. I would argue that the royal people aren't the tourist attraction and that the buildings and the whole royal ambience is."

I think that's a valid point but I think the buildings have more attraction because the institution is still going. Events where royals are known will be present - trooping of the colour, weddings, Diana's funeral for example - still draw huge crowds and TV audiences. I suspect the buildings they use wouldn't draw tourists in to the same extent as they would if the institution was not still going and people could see them on telly.

Luke

They're just "celebrities" like the rest of the Hollywood gang. Interesting point about the "tourist attraction" though - friends of mine around the world come here and want to see the palaces, royal buildings (as well as other non-royal stuff) etc but as none of the royals publish their itineraries with long notice, except in rare circumstances, none of my friends rely on seeing them. I would argue that the royal people aren't the tourist attraction and that the buildings and the whole royal ambience is.

I think that's a valid point but I think the buildings have more attraction because the institution is still going. Events where royals are known will be present - trooping of the colour, weddings, Diana's funeral for example - still draw huge crowds and TV audiences. I suspect the buildings they use wouldn't draw tourists in to the same extent as they would if the institution was not still going and people could see them on telly. "

Top ten tourist attractions in uk ....only one royal based and that is Tower of London where nobody lives.....

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Lots of people live there..

The beefeaters for starters if you excuse the pun..

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Lots of people live there..

The beefeaters for starters if you excuse the pun.."

but many more have died there...

Chelmsford

I thing they give Megs a hard time like reporting that they shipped their Range Rovers to Africa. They are probably bullet proof glass and land mine protected. Not easy to hire off the shelf in Africa

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

both wills and harry are just over priveledged posh boys.who if in the real world would be doing average jobs.makes me sick so much money was spent on there military carrers teaching them to fly helicopters for both of them to fly them for a year or so then leave the forces.money well spent....i think not

"Don’t know any of them, never met them, they don’t give a shit about me, I don’t give a shit about them. Could not care less. This country should be meritocratic not wealth by luck of birth.

"

This

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I like them all, but I think Kate and Wills are more suitable for future King and Queen

chelmsford

"both wills and harry are just over priveledged posh boys.who if in the real world would be doing average jobs.makes me sick so much money was spent on there military carrers teaching them to fly helicopters for both of them to fly them for a year or so then leave the forces.money well spent....i think not"

I have to say that Wills played a part in saving the life of a member of my extended family, when he was flying the air ambulance, for that I am very grateful

chelmsford

" "

"Or William & Kate for me it’s Wills & Kate I think they have done gd for the royal family they have brought the institute back to life! the other 2 I just think there idiots (In my opinion) "
harry and meghan are idiots in what way?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Well I’m going to be unpopular now! I like Meghan, I love the Hollywood glamour she is bringing! She’s different and I do not agree her and Harry are idiots! I like Kate and Wills too....

Harry was never going to marry an English Rose....

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Will and Kate have been brought up to become the king and queen( yeah I know not properly)

Harry and Meghan are more for the next generation, I feel, harry following in his mums footsteps.

I like all of them and think they have done wonders for the royal family.

I think it's sad the statement regarding Meghan and the letter. I dont read or buy tabloid so quite unaware of the situation. But agree with what they are doing... tabloid press is a whole other topic!!

I like them. I like Wills and Kate too. I like the royals

the royals are a sign of what this country was

chelmsford

Both young men have a role to play in the Royal Family

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I think that Harry is struggling now that he’s effectively a minor royal. If he can carry on the good work of his mother then that would be great but he needs to trust his advisors more. A lot of the negative press that the couple receive could be managed much better.

For example he talks about climate change and the environment yet both Harry and Megan travel quite often by private jet. When William, Kate and their children flew to Scotland in August they caught a charter flight like the rest of us. With decent PR that whole situation could have been handled so much better.

I do think that there’s an agenda against Megan though. Whether that’s due to her ethnicity or previous career I don’t know.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think that Harry is struggling now that he’s effectively a minor royal. If he can carry on the good work of his mother then that would be great but he needs to trust his advisors more. A lot of the negative press that the couple receive could be managed much better.

For example he talks about climate change and the environment yet both Harry and Megan travel quite often by private jet. When William, Kate and their children flew to Scotland in August they caught a charter flight like the rest of us. With decent PR that whole situation could have been handled so much better.

I do think that there’s an agenda against Megan though. Whether that’s due to her ethnicity or previous career I don’t know. "

I doubt their experience of flying on an ordinary right was quite like the rest of us .

Chelmsford

I will say that the Royal Box thing at Wimbledon was a bit silly. I have seen no royal sit with a cocoon of empty seats around them previously. I wonder if by doing this she was either badly advised or she will not take advice.

» Add a new message to this topic