FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > BBC

BBC

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve never been into interracial for the BBC as most seem to see drawn into. I can see some are into the skin difference and how contrasting skin can be a big thing. I just can’t understand why just on penis size you’d be drawn into one person solely classed on his race.

I like men with big penises but I also like personality and men who can use there appendage. I’ve met many men with huge cocks and they are awful and don’t know how to use it properly, and the opposite.

I suppose my rant is I keep having messages lately from men asking if i like their BBC,, makes me wander ffs really !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just delete and block!

It's rather simple.

I’ve been at a couple of Gangbangs and group events and can’t help noticing that most of the guys with huge cocks have difficulty getting fully hard? I’m a decent size, probably above average but not enormous, but has anyone else noticed that huge is often a bit on the soft side? I can’t imagine its very much fun being fucked by an enormous marshmallow.....

"Just delete and block!

It's rather simple. "

I know that! I’m not silly my profile is to the point. Also I’m not new at this , however I was asking opinions.

"Just delete and block!

It's rather simple.

I know that! I’m not silly my profile is to the point. Also I’m not new at this , however I was asking opinions. "

Asking opinions on what?

You said you didn't understand why BBC message you!

So I was actually replying to the question by saying the only way to deal with it is delete and block!

"Just delete and block!

It's rather simple.

I know that! I’m not silly my profile is to the point. Also I’m not new at this , however I was asking opinions.

Asking opinions on what?

So I was actually replying to the question by saying the only way to deal with it is delete and block! "

Ok maybe I should of said do men who are black think they are the only ones with big cocks!! Or is that their only selling point !!

"Just delete and block!

It's rather simple.

Asking opinions on what?

So I was actually replying to the question by saying the only way to deal with it is delete and block!

Ok maybe I should of said do men who are black think they are the only ones with big cocks!! Or is that their only selling point !! "

I think it's because a lot of people fetishise it. I guess if there is a demand then there will always be people wanting to supply it.

"Just delete and block!

It's rather simple.

Asking opinions on what?

Ok maybe I should of said do men who are black think they are the only ones with big cocks!! Or is that their only selling point !!

I think it's because a lot of people fetishise it. I guess if there is a demand then there will always be people wanting to supply it. "

I see your point. I just don’t understand it if it’s on penis size only as I know men with huge cocks who are white or other skin colour and men who are black and have small penis, I just think it’s a myth the bbc thing.

"Just delete and block!

It's rather simple.

Asking opinions on what?

I think it's because a lot of people fetishise it. I guess if there is a demand then there will always be people wanting to supply it.

I see your point. I just don’t understand it if it’s on penis size only as I know men with huge cocks who are white or other skin colour and men who are black and have small penis, I just think it’s a myth the bbc thing. "

I agree the big is open to option, I guess it's the same as beautiful in BBW. I guess its how the person sees themselves.

"Just delete and block!

It's rather simple.

Asking opinions on what?

I see your point. I just don’t understand it if it’s on penis size only as I know men with huge cocks who are white or other skin colour and men who are black and have small penis, I just think it’s a myth the bbc thing.

I agree the big is open to option, I guess it's the same as beautiful in BBW. I guess its how the person sees themselves. "

True. I always though the bbw was big breasted woman. Didn’t know the “b” was beautiful.

"Just delete and block!

It's rather simple.

Asking opinions on what?

I agree the big is open to option, I guess it's the same as beautiful in BBW. I guess its how the person sees themselves.

True. I always though the bbw was big breasted woman. Didn’t know the “b” was beautiful. "

That's usually what is understood by the second B. I could be wrong though.

"Just delete and block!

It's rather simple.

Asking opinions on what?

True. I always though the bbw was big breasted woman. Didn’t know the “b” was beautiful.

That's usually what is understood by the second B. I could be wrong though. "

Beautiful is definitely personal and in the eye of the beholder. Same as most things I guess. It’s subjective

"Just delete and block!

It's rather simple.

Asking opinions on what?

Beautiful is definitely personal and in the eye of the beholder. Same as most things I guess. It’s subjective "

Exactly, same a BBC. What one person classes as big, someone else might see as small or average.

"Just delete and block!

It's rather simple.

Asking opinions on what?

Beautiful is definitely personal and in the eye of the beholder. Same as most things I guess. It’s subjective

Exactly, same a BBC. What one person classes as big, someone else might see as small or average. "

Ahhh right so bbc could be classed as black beautiful cock? Like big beautiful woman?

"Just delete and block!

It's rather simple.

Asking opinions on what?

Exactly, same a BBC. What one person classes as big, someone else might see as small or average.

Ahhh right so bbc could be classed as black beautiful cock? Like big beautiful woman? "

That's maybe what some people mean. Like you said, sometimes we see different meaning in the same word.

By *izzymonkeyMan  over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

I've just tried all of the BBC channels and nothing is on about what you are talking about....I'm confused.......anyone for another drink....

"I've just tried all of the BBC channels and nothing is on about what you are talking about....I'm confused.......anyone for another drink.... "

There's always one!

Hiding In A Bush

"I've just tried all of the BBC channels and nothing is on about what you are talking about....I'm confused.......anyone for another drink....

There's always one! "

......why is that one always me normally....

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"I've just tried all of the BBC channels and nothing is on about what you are talking about....I'm confused.......anyone for another drink....

There's always one!

......why is that one always me normally.... "

Because you wouldn’t be you, if it wasn’t you

Hiding In A Bush

There's always one!

Because you wouldn’t be you, if it wasn’t you "

AMEN sister.....I am what I am.....I think there's a song in there somewhere.....JAZZ HANDS....

On a mooch

There's always one!

AMEN sister.....I am what I am.....I think there's a song in there somewhere.....JAZZ HANDS.... "

We wouldn’t have you any other way

I am what I am

And what I am needs no excuses

I deal my own deck

Sometimes the aces sometimes the deuces…

Now jazz hands Jizzy

Hiding In A Bush

There's always one!

AMEN sister.....I am what I am.....I think there's a song in there somewhere.....JAZZ HANDS....

I am what I am

I deal my own deck

Now jazz hands Jizzy "

LOVE IT......if only you could see how JAZZY my hands were now.....anyone for a Kraken???/

There's always one!

I am what I am

I deal my own deck

Now jazz hands Jizzy "

Ohh I love a sing a long!

On a mooch

"Because you wouldn’t be you, if it wasn’t you

I am what I am

I deal my own deck

Now jazz hands Jizzy

LOVE IT......if only you could see how JAZZY my hands were now.....anyone for a Kraken???/ "

Pour us a Kraken.... I imagine your hands are very Jazzy, Jiggy, Jizzy

Hiding In A Bush

[Removed by poster at 29/09/19 03:36:44]

Hiding In A Bush

"JAZZ HANDS....

I am what I am

I deal my own deck

Now jazz hands Jizzy

LOVE IT......if only you could see how JAZZY my hands were now.....anyone for a Kraken???/

Pour us a Kraken.... I imagine your hands are very Jazzy, Jiggy, Jizzy "

.....with cola or lemonade....

Or hardcore and having it neat??

On a mooch

"JAZZ HANDS....

I am what I am

I deal my own deck

Now jazz hands Jizzy

Or hardcore and having it neat?? "

Cola for me please

Hiding In A Bush

"

Cola for me please "

Done.....I might be a tad more than a single.....

On a mooch

"

Cola for me please

Done.....I might be a tad more than a single..... "

Perfect home measure always is and likely more than a double

Bottoms up, chin chin

Hiding In A Bush

"

Cola for me please

Bottoms up, chin chin "

probably more Kraken than mixer....

....bottoms up....I'm not quite ready or drink enough for pegging Spurs.....

On a mooch

" Cola for me please

Bottoms up, chin chin

....bottoms up....I'm not quite ready or drink enough for pegging Spurs..... "

Who said it was your bottom up

Hiding In A Bush

"

Bottoms up, chin chin

Who said it was your bottom up "

where's the steam under the collar emoji.....

On a mooch

"

Bottoms up, chin chin

where's the steam under the collar emoji..... "

What collar

Hiding In A Bush

"

Bottoms up, chin chin

What collar "

Oh god am I naked again and didn't realise....

"

Bottoms up, chin chin

What collar

Oh god am I naked again and didn't realise.... "

I think you two have gone slightly off topic!

On a mooch

Oops sorry

Jizzy sssh !

Hiding In A Bush

Off topic....was this not the late night drinks thread....

Maybe one day,I'll stay on topic....

OH....it was BBC....yes, I was saying that there was duck all on any of their channels this time of the day....

By *lack AlanMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Acronyms and people who use them are sometimes so far away from the truth its unreal.

I am a person of colour and I have never and will never use BBC as a term to describe any part of my anatomy. It's quite shallow in my opinion.

An attraction for me has to be based on looks and personality but not everyone is the same so as the saying goes.....Who the cap fits.

"I’ve never been into interracial for the BBC as most seem to see drawn into. I can see some are into the skin difference and how contrasting skin can be a big thing. I just can’t understand why just on penis size you’d be drawn into one person solely classed on his race.

I like men with big penises but I also like personality and men who can use there appendage. I’ve met many men with huge cocks and they are awful and don’t know how to use it properly, and the opposite.

I suppose my rant is I keep having messages lately from men asking if i like their BBC,, makes me wander ffs really !! "

i wander a lot, sometimes think im aboriginal

By *NIGHT_RID3RMan  over a year ago

london

The greatest feeling is my bbc sliding into some warm wet and welcoming pink pussy ..mmmm

Send some my wayb

By *igBlacKnightMan  over a year ago

London

Stop crying, Im sure you have derp racial insecurities as most images both I and most women recieve are from white males...Also we are generally larger..

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Just delete and block!

It's rather simple.

Asking opinions on what?

True. I always though the bbw was big breasted woman. Didn’t know the “b” was beautiful. "

I was wrong too. Lol.

» Add a new message to this topic